• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zone where units are respawning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, this is my first post here, i wanted to ask one question about world editor. How to make a zone where units are respawning, example: In whole map units are not respawning, but you teleport to the fighting area, there you can lvl up and get gold or lumber from bounty reward and if you kill someone (Stone golem, infernal etc.. Neutral hostile monster) it will respawn in some time. But respawn would be only in that zone, in whole map Neutral Hostile units are not respawning. So if anyone know how to do this thing i would be very thankful for reply. Sorry if i did mistakes because im from other country and my english skills are not perfect. :vw_wtf:

Level 6
1. Make a region where your arena is
2.Make a trigger called respawn

Events
A unit owned by neutral hostile or whatever dies
Condition
Boolean condition - YourRegion contains dying unit equal to true
Action
You can put wait action if you want your creeps to respawn after some time
Unit - Create 1 unit-type of dying unit for neutral hostile at position of dying unit facing whatever number you want between 0 and 360.

• Creep Spawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Test Region <gen> contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Set p = (Center of Region Spawn Location <gen>)
          • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at p facing Default building facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_p)
        • Else - Actions
System is leakless and MUI.

I added 2 regions to show you how it work (test map).
But if you want to use more than 3 or 4 spawning locations store region into array so you can use simple for function instead "god know when ending" if function.

Attachments

• test map.w3x
    18 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.