• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2Player: Human02

Reactions: Forsaken
2Player: The Scourge of Lordaeron Campaign
Created by Blizzzard Entertainment. Edited by Pyraeus, Zevry, Forsaken, and Heinvers. Inspired by the work of Whitewolf8.

Description

Screenshots

Other

[TD]
Chapter Two: Blackrock and Roll Twenty minutes later, at Uther the Lightbringer's encampment near the Blackrock clan village... Note - Use the /AForce and /AVision command as well in game. Read the intro show up. Make note that after the ending game cinematic ends. A Dalaran City Interlude 02: Jaina's Meeting will play. After Jaina's Meeting comes something else as well.

Features:
  • Passive Constant Abilities
  • Units Upgraded and New Added
  • Triggers Upgraded
  • Runes, along with New Items, added
  • Choose between Three Difficulty Modes in Game.
  • New Quest Rewards
  • /AForce and /AVision command
  • New Hero for Player 2 (Captain Falric)
  • New Spells for Player 2
  • Grand New Feature: Boss Battles
  • Trivias after People featured in Game

Changelog:
All Updates
  • V.2.0. Update - Verb8im reference added (thanks for testing buddy), many units moved, three new units added, cinematic camera position renewed due to the new objects added, old Hints upgraded, Tome of Retraining is no longer for sale and it's available once for the heroes only, and terrain upgraded. Added four large farmstead areas which are not far from the Alliance Base to make it seem truly like Alliance build some life behind Strahnbrad. Gnolls that use to be attracted by attacking Blackrock Clan orcs now will no longer be pulled and are deeply hidden within the new farmsteads. Grunts added at the farmsteads to seem as if the Blackrock Clan are making their move in it. Murlocs are more invisible seeming on the map now in the hill part of the map. When you type in a cheat, the text won't bug anymore with only half it's word displaying (only on singleplayer mode), Lahai and Rash'ghel will speak when attacked, health lowered to half way, and when they die. Captain Falric's Learning Button Positions are now fixed and function properly. The Quest Mobs (Hired Mercenaries and Dragon Hunters) can no longer be killed by the players.
  • V.1.9. Update - Map Uploaded once more because the previous upload failed, but didn't display that it failed which I find quite unusual. The bit edited terrain and the passive ability of Captain Falric should now be fixed. Special thanks to a Hive member who noticed.
  • V.1.8. Update - Updated Blackrock Clan once more and their AI. Now they have "Dark Shamans" in their ranks that will also attack enemy bases. Raiders also have an AI and will attack on occasion as well. The newest addition for my campaign called "Scoreboard" is added. Hostile Units updated and Captain Falric's Critical Strike has been replaced with his newest ability fitting to his shield called "Steam Engineered Shield".
  • V.1.7. Update - Added new look fitting for the Blackrock Clan's units. Updated hero's passive abilities. Falric's critical strike now deals 4 times the more damage, while Arthas' old spell, "Fortified Will", has been replaced with a brand new one called "Light's Embrace". Passive abilities now no longer cost mana, but have a long cooldown duration. Arthas can now heal himself with Holy Light as well. Introduction color code added and the "Blackrock and Roll" is now marked in blue color. All hostile units upgraded. Blackrock Clan's red hero, Kur'kul, will now lay siege to the Alliance bases. He spawns from "Shrine of Worship".
  • V.1.6. Update - Command Aura is now fully fixed.
  • V.1.5. Update - Fixed enemy shout sounds that played during cinematics. Sounds such as "For the Horde!" will not be heard anymore. Axeman updated.
  • V.1.4. Update - Added Enemy Shout Sounds. Read below for more information.
  • V.1.3. Update - With permission from CloudWolf to the users and I quote "Everything I make is open-source so your welcome to use my resources for any purpose". With this opportunity given. Arthas Menethil's skin has been updated along with Falric's cape. Special thanks to the member Lockheart for making this possible. The issue of the northern orcish base that only happens in multiplayer has been fixed. The game should no longer crash upon attacking the base. Jaina Proudmoore's skin updated as well for the cinematic.
  • V.1.2. Update - Made a custom Uther Trigger to ensure he no longer raids the entire Blackrock Clan base due to Blizzard's bug issue, changed tool tips, organized map editor, added a new building at Dalaran City, and Orc Buildings now upgrade with the difficulty mode as well.
  • V.1.1. Released - If there are any bugs. Will update.
Information: A remake of the Scourge of Lordaeron campaign with my own ideas, systems, and other various custom material added made for 2Players specifically. The plan of my campaigns are usually to make both players special in some sort of a way. For example: Both having their own units, structures, upgrades, and more. To make the Campaign maps harder to play and more interesting. This campaign will be made before the Curse of the Blood Elves. Characters that appeared in the novel will be added such as "Falric, Marwynn, Thassarian, and Luc Valonforth". The captains will be recognizable and not confusing anymore. This map is originally made by Blizzard Entertainment for Warcraft 3: The Reign of Chaos Campaign's called The Scourge of Lordaeron. However, in the beta Blizzard removed some of it's content. Such as the Duelist and some other material in it's future maps. I used this and implemented it into the game. They even didn't feature the full name of Arthas in it and divide the captains that served under Arthas. Even this was added to the game. Their campaign felt as if it didn't capture the Humans much as it did in the Novel. This map features also my new sort of difficulty. Hints that are meant to be divided are and will only display on the screen to the player who requires it. Quests shall now reward both heroes of both players and the enemy sides will be more harder in "Hard Mode" to defeat. Description of the Player's Armies:
Player 1 plays with Prince Arthas Menethil, the son of King Terenas Menethil the Second. Arthas Menethil is the Prince of Lordaeron that gathers Player 2's Captain Falric and his men for a mission to Strahnbrad that they successfully completed. Now, it is time to strike at the heart of the Blackrock Clan with the help of Uther the Lightbringer and attempt to save those innocent and unlucky captured townsfolk from their ill fate.
Description of the Blackrock Clan:
The Blackrock Clan have been updated in this map. With the Warlocks also being featured in it. The trolls on their side have been replaced with Orc Warlocks since in lore wise Darkspear trolls were never allied with the Blackrock Clan. Since there are two heroes. Enemy heroes were added for the Blackrock Clan. Kur'kul, the Demonologist, and Rash'ghel, the Necrolyte. The Hero of the Blackrock Clan and Main Antagonist of chapter two has been also updated. The Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan is now called "Lahai" and his skin has been changed in order to seem more Blackrock-ish. By successfully raiding Strahnbrad and bringing back living humans to appease their demon masters. Now the Blackrock Clan has established bases in order to get more sacrifices and win the human threat that has been approaching deep into their lands.
Description of the Grand New "Boss Mode":
Although they usually play the same freaking thing in every map. In this one they are different. The player has a custom quest and task that for the first time introduces "Boss Mode" into one of my maps. The players can fight the Black Dragon, Searinox, and his minions in his edited dungeon that is divided into four sections. They may also fight the Ogre Lord and his band of Ogres in the map as well. The Ogre Dungeon has three sections. Each boss is guarded by Force Walls which only opens after a small specific mob group of the dungeon dies. After opening all force walls. It is only then that they will face their grand enemy, the boss. Each boss offers well deserved rewards for being defeated. However, they won't fall easily. Each dungeon/field have their boss themes in them in order to be recognized.
Description of Enemy Shout Sounds:
My newest feature to my type of a 2Player Campaign maps. The Enemy Shout sounds are heard by normal units and heroic units of the enemies. When a Ghoul or Necromancer spawn. A sound will be heard from each of them. For example. If a Crypt finished training a Crypt Fiend. He'd spawn and a sound would be heard playing from him that goes like "For the Spider Kingdom!". When the Necromancers cast spells. They will shout words at you that will be heard like sounds. Such as "Tremble before the Scourge!". Many heroes do this as well and play their own various sounds. Each enemy now seems more special then before.
Description of Player's Scoreboard:
Scoreboard is a feature added for my campaign type maps. As a War is being Crafted within the game. The Scoreboard follows whether the player missed or accomplished all the goals needed to be done. These goals will commonly be about completing the war by destroying all enemy armies as possible, bosses, and finding secrets within the map. If the hero doesn't find the secret, or accomplish a single goal he/she had to do. The information of what they failed or completed will display in the end of the map.
Credits:
The credits go to Blizzard Entertainment for making the map in the first place.
Edited, made for two players, and everything else - Pyraeus.
Custom Model/Skins - Ujimasa Hojo, assassin_lord, 67chrome, Tranquil, CloudWolf, Lockheart, and takakenji, chr2, and Rommel.
Custom Icons - 67chrome, Ujimasa Hojo, Pyraeus, and takakenji.
Bug Fixers/Quest Triggers - Zevry and Hell Master.
Dalaran City/Interlude Loading Screens - Heinvers.
Implemented Dalaran City Cinematic - Forsaken.
AI Edit -Dragunov.
Testers - Heinvers, Forsaken, and Pyraeus.

[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79635.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79638.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79640.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79627.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79636.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79642.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79649.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7119-picture79648.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
[/TD]
[tab=Other]

Keywords:
Altered Melee, 2Player Campaign, Two Player Campaign, Defense/Survival, Melee, Offense, Strategy/Risk, Human Campaign, The Scourge of Lordaeron,[/tab]
Contents

2Player: Human02 (Map)

Reviews
08:35, 23rd Feb 2014 Hell_Master: Map approved with a rating of 3/5 (Acceptable). See moderator's review here for more information:

M

08:35, 23rd Feb 2014
Hell_Master: Map approved with a rating of 3/5 (Acceptable). See moderator's review here for more information:

Hell_Master;2490420 said:
Review emerges!

I have played your 2P Campaign: Human 02 and I must say, a job well-done again. Let's get to the main point and to my findings. As you have know, it would be best if there would be a difference with the Footman and Axeman's stats: Footman equals higher armor and medium damage and Axeman equals higher damage and medium armor. Still, it looks like the problem of a broken color code still persists here on Captain Falric's 3rd spell.

As an addition, I liked that Captain Falric and Arthas does not share the same building and unit types instead Arthas has the original human race set while Captain Falric has different units. It gives some variations with that change. The presence of optional quests and most especially bosses are great also knowing that bosses are quite rewarding most especially the Ogre Lord.

Now on to the bugs, in the conversation between Arthas, Falric and Uther at the end celebrating their victory against the Orcs, I heard an orc sound "For the Horde" for some weird reasons, I guess you should remove that. And also in the cinematic at the end, it seems that it only displayed the text and there is no event happened but just a narration. I do not know if this is something to be meant or not but if there is a event after this narration, I guess you should fix that.

Rated 3/5 and Approved.

Level 30
Review emerges!

I have played your 2P Campaign: Human 02 and I must say, a job well-done again. Let's get to the main point and to my findings. As you have know, it would be best if there would be a difference with the Footman and Axeman's stats: Footman equals higher armor and medium damage and Axeman equals higher damage and medium armor. Still, it looks like the problem of a broken color code still persists here on Captain Falric's 3rd spell.

As an addition, I liked that Captain Falric and Arthas does not share the same building and unit types instead Arthas has the original human race set while Captain Falric has different units. It gives some variations with that change. The presence of optional quests and most especially bosses are great also knowing that bosses are quite rewarding most especially the Ogre Lord.

Now on to the bugs, in the conversation between Arthas, Falric and Uther at the end celebrating their victory against the Orcs, I heard an orc sound "For the Horde" for some weird reasons, I guess you should remove that. And also in the cinematic at the end, it seems that it only displayed the text and there is no event happened but just a narration. I do not know if this is something to be meant or not but if there is a event after this narration, I guess you should fix that.

Rated 3/5 and Approved.

Level 11
Review emerges!

Rated 3/5 and Approved.
I read everything and I agree with most. However, the Command Aura's tool tip cannot be fixed. Tried to implement the color code, but it never works for that specific spell for some reason. For the others it works fine. As for the event. It displays a text and a map to the players. They g2 wait for a tiny bit and then switches on to a cinematic. Just be patient. It's like a loading screen. Updated the map. Added Helm of Battlethirst, Axeman updated, and bugs fixed.

P.S:
Did you have a bad connection during the gameplay with someone else? Just curious. Because sometimes bad connections fuck up cinematics.

Last edited:
Level 9
I seem to have a problem with this mission. I downloaded your 2 player maps today, but Falric's spell is still Critical Strike, not the Steam Engineered Shield. Also, on Falric's team, I can't build guard towers, because it says I need to build a war mill but there is no war mill in the tech tree. I haven't tried the other human maps yet, so I don't know if the problem persists or not.

Edit: Found the war mill. But Falric's custom spell is still Critical Strike. Also, I saw that an Orc hero is supposed to be in the red base, but I'm not seeing him so far.

Last edited:
Level 11
I seem to have a problem with this mission. I downloaded your 2 player maps today, but Falric's spell is still Critical Strike, not the Steam Engineered Shield. Also, on Falric's team, I can't build guard towers, because it says I need to build a war mill but there is no war mill in the tech tree. I haven't tried the other human maps yet, so I don't know if the problem persists or not.

Edit: Found the war mill. But Falric's custom spell is still Critical Strike. Also, I saw that an Orc hero is supposed to be in the red base, but I'm not seeing him so far.
Ah, crap. I think I know what happened. Sometimes when I go to upload the map, the hive workshop fucks up itself and keeps my old version of the map eitherway. I'll re-upload it when I get on my PC. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: The hero is there. If you're playing a lower difficulty, he is removed so that the gameplay is easier. But as for the passive ability, it's bugged. I will fix it now.

Last edited: