• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Campaign: Undead 06

Reactions: vadimic6
Undead Campaign: Path of the Damned
Chapter 6: Blackrock & Roll, Too!

(Interlude)
"Three days later, somewhere in the wintry peaks of the Alterac Mountains..."

(Level)
"The next morning, on the outskirts of the Blackrock clan village..."

Version: 2.2
Extra Score: Destroy all blackrock bases

Level Description: With Kel'Thuzad revived, the 'great plan' can progress to the next stage. But first Kel'Thuzad must contact the demon lord Archimonde for instructions. There is a demon gate that is still being worshipped by the Blackrock Orcs, Kel'Thuzad will need to use it to make contact.

Changelog:
Version 1.0 - First release
Version 1.1 - Various bugs fixed
Version 1.2 - Insane mode difficulty reduced
Version 1.3 - Mass code update.
Version 1.4 - Upgraded tooltip typo fixed.
Version 1.5 - Insane mode building ownership fixed. Number of bonus changed to 7.
Version 1.6 - Fixed save/load code system bug.
Version 1.7 - Ability to possess enemy workers to construct their race disabled.
Version 2.0 - Mass update for all maps: [link]
Version 2.1 - Insane/Normal Load Bug Fix.
Version 2.2 - Lumber dummy food fix.
General Changes:
- 2 Player Base
- Techtree, Requirement and Research Systems
- Some starting units moved around

Insane Mode:
- Upgraded Enemies
- Upgraded/New Enemy Heroes
- Improved AI

##============================================##

If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Keywords:
2, player, campaign, undead, scourge, path, damned, arthas
Contents

2P Campaign: Undead 06 (Map)

Reviews
21:45, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 1
great work spoon argh.... i finish this map :) now next week chapterr 7 ^_^ THANKS for this........

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Approved

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Level 1
Bug or missmatch?

Me and my brother would really like 2 play this but we can't find undead missions 06-08... The ones from 01-05 i downloaded from your site weren't working either so i got them from some guy called Nibbit but he didn't had 06-08. We would really like to play this but when i put it in folder with other missions and start the warcraft>lan>create game>2p campaign> only undead 01-05 show up.. Could it be because we use latest patch 1.26a?:goblin_cry::vw_wtf:

Level 1
Me and my brother would really like 2 play this but we can't find undead missions 06-08... The ones from 01-05 i downloaded from your site weren't working either so i got them from some guy called Nibbit but he didn't had 06-08. We would really like to play this but when i put it in folder with other missions and start the warcraft>lan>create game>2p campaign> only undead 01-05 show up.. Could it be because we use latest patch 1.26a?:goblin_cry::vw_wtf:

ok found solution paath file had like milion characters so i moved it and voila.... great map btw nice job spoon....

Level 1
Me and my friend are currently attempting to complete this on insane, but as the mode suggests, its insane, and it feels impossible.
Can't even destroy a single orc base with the frequency of the orc attacks on our base, even if we make towers they get destroyed in seconds, massing units don't work and even if we try to upgrade, not enough units to counter the attacks... ARRRRGGHHHHH RAAGEE

It's great, but I think it might be a little too impossible on insane difficulty..
Anyway, we shall continue with our attempts unless Spoon releases an update

EDIT: Managed to do it! Took us a while to work it out and the process of taking the bases out took ages! Great map anyhow, looking forward to the rest of the orc and nightelf campaigns, Spoon!

Last edited:
Level 2
Я и мой друг в настоящее время пытаемся завершить это безумие, но, как предполагает режим, это безумие и кажется невозможным.
Невозможно даже уничтожить одну базу орков с частотой атак орков на нашу базу, даже если мы сделаем башни, они будут разрушены за секунды, объединение юнитов не сработает, и даже если мы попытаемся модернизировать, недостаточно юнитов для противодействия атаки ... ARRRRGGHHHHH RAAGEE

Это здорово, но я думаю, что это может быть слишком сложно на безумной сложности ...
В любом случае, мы продолжим наши попытки, если Spoon не выпустит обновление.

РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ: удалось это сделать! Нам потребовалось время, чтобы разобраться с этим, а процесс удаления баз занял много времени! В любом случае, отличная карта, с нетерпением жду остальных орков и ночных кампаний, Spoon!
МЫ ПРОШЛИ ИНСАЙН!!! I went with a friend on the inside

Last edited: