• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Archon Bonus Campaign Founding of Durotar

Founding of Durotar
2P Archon Mode

Play the bonus campaign with a friend!
It also works in singleplayer.

Current Version: V1.7

266533-1ba9adb2d06f9fc95b5f5a112730d75b.jpg

How to play

In order to start playing the first act you will need to create a game from the map OrcXA1. The game will ask you for the difficulty and you will need to type either -easy, -normal, or -hard. Difficulty can not be changed! Any player can type this kinds of commands.

How to Save/Load

When one of your heroes goes into a transition area, a message will show up:
full

When this message appears it means that game values have been saved in one of your Warcraft III/Logs, Warcraft III/Custom Map Data or Documents/Warcraft III/Custom Map Data folder, depending on your game version. After you do this, atleast one player needs to save the game depending on the map you are currently playing (eg. If it's Durotar you save as A1Durotar) from the F10 Menu.
Depending on the zone you are going to you will need create a game from that map. The maps are:
  • OrcXA1 - Durotar/To tame a land
  • OrcXA1Den - Beast Den
  • OrcXA1Echo - Echo Isles
  • OrcXA1Thunder - Thunder Ridge
  • OrcXA1Tunnels - Orgrimmar Tunnels
WARNING! Do not enter the transition area if:
  • at least one of your heroes is stunned, rooted, hexed, put to sleep or any buff or debuff that won't allow him to use or pick up items
  • Chen is in his Storm, Earth and Fire Form
  • at least one of your heroes is dead. (this is also prevented by triggers)
If you entered by mistake and want to go back, type -cancel.

In the first screenshot, Rexxar is shown walking into the Orgrimmar Tunnels. After we save the game as A1Durotar, we quit the game and start a new one from the map OrcXA1Tunnels.
full

The game asks us to load Rexxar. Any player can copy and paste the code from the file named A1DurotarToTunnels.txt, that the last level generated. Then the game will ask for the codes for the other heroes. Finally the game will ask for "Additional Data". You copy the code just like the other codes. This code saves data like quests, gold, lumber and current difficulty.
Example of the A1DurotarToTunnels.txt file (do not copy codes from here, copy from your own file)
full

Tip: If your codes are on the same line (usually when you use default notepad) close the text file and open it with Notepad++, Windows Wordpad or Microsoft Word.
If you want to leave Orgrimmar Tunnels to go to Durotar, you need to go to the Transition area. Save the game as A1Tunnels by using the F10 Menu. Quit the game. Create a new game from your previous load "A1Durotar". Once loaded, the game asks you to either type -loadstart in order to start loading or -cancel if you want to go back to Durotar without loading the new data. After typing -loadstart, you will be asked to type codes for Rexxar, your other heroes and Additional Data. You get them from the file A1TunnelsToDurotar.txt.

Changes from normal game

Some aspects were change to create a bit of flavor. Gazlowe is now a hero Tinker. Nazgrel is a mini-hero called "War Seer" (from the 2P Orc Campaign), though has the old abilities (Ensnare) and can't level up or gain stats. Vol'Jin is now a Troll Berserker.
Some easter eggs on some maps. Drek'Thar has a new ability. The Rexxar Wyvern has one of his abilities replaced.

full

full

[2018-08-13]-Act 1 Uploaded.
[2018-08-14]-Bonus Skill Points and Chen are correctly saved and loaded. Beast Den Quest appears after heroes are loaded. Fixed Codes not fitting in file. No more numbers after save in Den. Setting difficulty bug fixed.
[2018-08-19]-Fixed Codes after Chen is aqcuired. Names no longer appear in file. Drek'Thar has new ability. Added back hero names in file. Use version V1.7.
[2018-08-20]-Fixed OrcXA1Den not working in multiplayer. Use version V1.71 for this map.
[2018-08-21]-Fixed OrcXA1Thunder Drek'thar being hostile. Use version V1.71 for this map.

Blizzard Entertainment - Maps
AceHart - Save/Load System Template Map (helped me understand the system)
Kilmaat - Improved Save/Load System
Deolrin - FrostwolfOutrider.mdx, FrostwolfOutrider_Portrait.mdx (Nazgrel Model)
Mr.Goblin - BTN/DISBTNFrostwolfrider.blp (Nazgrel Icon)
assasin_lord - HeroGlow (For Vol'Jin)

Also check out Kilmaat's 2P Archon Mode Campaigns

I have not tested this map in multiplayer, but I played as both P1 and P2 and have fixed the problems I have seen. If there are any bugs, tell me in the comments.
Contents

OrcXA1 (Map)

OrcXA1Den (Map)

OrcXA1Echo (Map)

OrcXA1Thunder (Map)

OrcXA1Tunnels (Map)

Reviews
tulee
Ok, so I finally beat this today with my friend. The entire campaign works fine, it was a lot of fun. Some issues I encountered- During the first 2-3 cinematics, Rexxar and his bear misha seemed confused as to where to face. They would turn around...
deepstrasz
Approved based on tulee's comments. I hope we'll get to see the whole Founding of Durotar for two players.
Level 23
It is a nice idea, but there are several reasons why aceheart's system cannot work as a save system for this kind of a 2 player campaign.

1) How are you stopping duplicating items / tomes (by reentering a zone and just farming the same creeps)
2) How are you saving quests with the system (if it meant restarting a quest from the beginning everytime you play, it would mean 2 players needing 4-5 hours to complete the whole act, but that is only a small problem because if the quests are not saved, then the Main quests that require you to travel to sub-maps (like Act 1 Requiring you to go the echo isles) will never be able to be completed since when you reenter a map in theory it will be reset and ask you you to go back to the subzone)

Of course I do not mean to discourage you from what you are doing, but the only realistic way to have worked this is by having all the maps in one, which requires blizzard to increase the maximum size of map (in terms of boundary, not megabyte) and increasing the tile-set limit (For the first act it would need sunken ruins, barrens, underground, felwood (the quilboar area) ect.

Edit1: Ok I see the code also saves the quests. That must have taken so much time to do. Good job if you actually got it to work.

Last edited:
It is a nice idea, but there are several reasons why aceheart's system cannot work as a save system for this kind of a 2 player campaign.

1) How are you stopping duplicating items / tomes (by reentering a zone and just farming the same creeps)
2) How are you saving quests with the system (if it meant restarting a quest from the beginning everytime you play, it would mean 2 players needing 4-5 hours to complete the whole act, but that is only a small problem because if the quests are not saved, then the Main quests that require you to travel to sub-maps (like Act 1 Requiring you to go the echo isles) will never be able to be completed since when you reenter a map in theory it will be reset and ask you you to go back to the subzone)

Of course I do not mean to discourage you from what you are doing, but the only realistic way to have worked this is by having all the maps in one, which requires blizzard to increase the maximum size of map (in terms of boundary, not megabyte) and increasing the tile-set limit (For the first act it would need sunken ruins, barrens, underground, felwood (the quilboar area) ect.

1) Every time you leave an area you save the game. Like Durotar, you save it as A1Durotar (F10 menu -> Save Game). When you go back to Durotar, you create a game from the save A1Durotar (or in singleplayer just load the save from the Main Menu). When you load the save the map will be exacltly how you left it. (Because that's how Warcraft III save function works).
2) Saving quests was easy. If you check the default map from the mpq, you will see that Blizzard saves quests in integers and booleans. I saved integers as values in the code and the booleans a integers 1 for True and 0 for False. Blizzard already created triggers like Sync Quests and Update Quests, so I only had to set the integers and booleans before running the Sync Quests and it worked.

The only exploit is if you don't use the codes from the intended text file.
If you want to know what each code does:
Rexxar's code saves Rexxar xp, inventory, tomes, abilities, bonus skill points and if Rokhan/Chen/Cairne are enabled.
Other heroes' codes save xp, inventory, tomes, abilities, bonus skill points.
Additional Data saves stash inventory (only when finishing the whole act), difficulty, gold, lumber, quest integers and booleans.

Level 23
1) Every time you leave an area you save the game. Like Durotar, you save it as A1Durotar (F10 menu -> Save Game). When you go back to Durotar, you create a game from the save A1Durotar (or in singleplayer just load the save from the Main Menu). When you load the save the map will be exacltly how you left it. (Because that's how Warcraft III save function works).
2) Saving quests was easy. If you check the default map from the mpq, you will see that Blizzard saves quests in integers and booleans. I saved integers as values in the code and the booleans a integers 1 for True and 0 for False. Blizzard already created triggers like Sync Quests and Update Quests, so I only had to set the integers and booleans before running the Sync Quests and it worked.

The only exploit is if you don't use the codes from the intended text file.
If you want to know what each code does:
Rexxar's code saves Rexxar xp, inventory, tomes, abilities, bonus skill points and if Rokhan/Chen/Cairne are enabled.
Other heroes' codes save xp, inventory, tomes, abilities, bonus skill points.
Additional Data saves stash inventory (only when finishing the whole act), difficulty, gold, lumber, quest integers and booleans.
That is really impressive Alex. I should not have been so dismissive when I initially saw you post this. That is pretty awesome that you did this. When I saw your initial post in the 2player forum months ago, I thought it was a joke suggestion. You might complete the 2player campaign series, since all the other campaigns already have 2p versions on hive!

That is really impressive Alex. I should not have been so dismissive when I initially saw you post this. That is pretty awesome that you did this. When I saw your initial post in the 2player forum months ago, I thought it was a joke suggestion. You might complete the 2player campaign series, since all the other campaigns already have 2p versions on hive!

I'm gonna take a break for now. Act 2 has even more maps in it. The most annoying thing is making cinematics work for P2 (cameras and skipping). It takes a while. I think this act took me about a week.

I'm thinking with the potential of using local files to use codeless save load.

It's painful if you are playing Fullscreen. Try to play in Windowed Fullscreen because alt-tabbing is faster. I don't know any other way to do it. I can't make it into a single code, because it would be too long for the chat. I even changed "-load " to "-l " to make space for more characters.

This gonna be a pain at this rate.

Have you started playing it?

I have found a couple of bugs and I will update the maps after I fix them.

Update: Fixed Maps. Codes are the same, but if you already started the campaign you can't replace the maps and continue since saves will no longer work. The new maps are those with OrcX***V1.w3x. (added V1 for fixed maps)

Last edited:
Level 23
Hi Alex, I played it with my friend tonight. Everything worked fine for saving from Durotar to the goblin tunnels.
I was just wondering, why do you say you must save the game with f10. We just hosted the maps from a bot, and it worked fine. I have not gone back to Durotar yet, so maybe something might happen if I do not load from f10, but I just was wondering why it is even necessary.

Hi Alex, I played it with my friend tonight. Everything worked fine for saving from Durotar to the goblin tunnels.
I was just wondering, why do you say you must save the game with f10. We just hosted the maps from a bot, and it worked fine. I have not gone back to Durotar yet, so maybe something might happen if I do not load from f10, but I just was wondering why it is even necessary.

If you don't save and start a new game, you will begin at the start with Rexxar lvl 1 no items no levels and the game will ask you for difficulty (then Mogrin Cinematic etc., It's like you are playing it for the first time again). If you save and load, you will be at the entrance to the mine. And if you completed the quest while inside, you will have the quest completed when you get out.

Level 23
Hi Alex.

I understand how if you start a new game on Durotar1, it will assume you are just starting. I just have a few more questions about the save, just so I don't make a mistake and end up losing my save data.

For the submaps (everything except Durotar1), do we still need to save the game with f10? Since it cannot assume we are just starting a new game if its a submap, if we just create a game (for example "Tunnels") and not load the f10 save, will everything work ok?

For "Durotar1", if we lose our save files, then can we in theory just create a random game of Durotar1, move to the entrance of the place we are coming out of (for example, if we just finished "Tunnels", then we move to the entrance of the tunnels cave) and just save the game there. Then can we load that save, but use our codes from the tunnels region?

Basically I am trying to ask these questions because while it is ok for us to keep the save codes, it is complicated to keep the save files themselves (especially for people who often need to use internet cafes). So I am trying to understand if there are ways to avoid needing to keep the f10 saves on the computer.

Also, if you are using Kilmaat's system, I am assuming every code-save will destroy the previous one, since it will automatically create the name of the region and destroy any previous file with the same name?

Hi Alex.

I understand how if you start a new game on Durotar1, it will assume you are just starting. I just have a few more questions about the save, just so I don't make a mistake and end up losing my save data.

For the submaps (everything except Durotar1), do we still need to save the game with f10? Since it cannot assume we are just starting a new game if its a submap, if we just create a game (for example "Tunnels") and not load the f10 save, will everything work ok?

For "Durotar1", if we lose our save files, then can we in theory just create a random game of Durotar1, move to the entrance of the place we are coming out of (for example, if we just finished "Tunnels", then we move to the entrance of the tunnels cave) and just save the game there. Then can we load that save, but use our codes from the tunnels region?

Basically I am trying to ask these questions because while it is ok for us to keep the save codes, it is complicated to keep the save files themselves (especially for people who often need to use internet cafes). So I am trying to understand if there are ways to avoid needing to keep the f10 saves on the computer.

Also, if you are using Kilmaat's system, I am assuming every code-save will destroy the previous one, since it will automatically create the name of the region and destroy any previous file with the same name?

you need to save. if you don't the items on the ground will reset and you can pick the same tome a thousand times if you start the game over and over. If you go from durotar to tunnels it will save as A1DurotarToTunnels, if you go in reverse it saves as A1TunnelsToDurotar. If you go to tunnels again it replaces the first file A1DurotarToTunnels.

Also do not do Chen's Quest. It will break the save system on maps with V1.5 or older. I will release V1.6 that fixes this.

Last edited:
Level 23
Ok, so just to confirm, if I am in the tunnels, and I want go back to Durotar, I first save the game in the tunnels. Then I load the f10 save from when I was in durotar, and use the codes for the heroes. So my question is, if I want to go back to the tunnels, I save durotar, then I load the last f10 save in the tunnels? So basically what I am saying is, after the first time we play each map (durotar, tunnels, ect) is every single time we play a map we have already encountered we must load the f10 save?

And last question, does the f10 save name matter? Or can we name it anything as long as we know what it is.

Thanks Alex!

Ok, so just to confirm, if I am in the tunnels, and I want go back to Durotar, I first save the game in the tunnels. Then I load the f10 save from when I was in durotar, and use the codes for the heroes. So my question is, if I want to go back to the tunnels, I save durotar, then I load the last f10 save in the tunnels? So basically what I am saying is, after the first time we play each map (durotar, tunnels, ect) is every single time we play a map we have already encountered we must load the f10 save?

And last question, does the f10 save name matter? Or can we name it anything as long as we know what it is.

Thanks Alex!

1) The in game message tells you that you need to load the game and if it doesn't exist create a new one.
First time => Create a new game
Second time onward => Load the save game
2) You can save with whatever names you want, but be careful not to confuse them.

Seems rather complicated and annoying. Can't you just leave the save codes or the normal saves instead of both?

Nope. I'm afraid it's the only way. It's not that hard once you get used to it. You need normal saves to save the map states and you need save codes to transfer data from map to map. Unless there is a way for the game to read the text files without you needing to copy them, which I don't know about.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Nope. I'm afraid it's the only way. It's not that hard once you get used to it. You need normal saves to save the map states and you need save codes to transfer data from map to map. Unless there is a way for the game to read the text files without you needing to copy them, which I don't know about.
What about an autosave system when you reach the end of a map (transition zone)? Basically a dialog box pops up and asks you if you want to finish the level and then the game is automatically saved and you get the codes. This will save players the annoyance of doing it themselves and risking not saving because of forgetting?

What about an autosave system when you reach the end of a map (transition zone)? Basically a dialog box pops up and asks you if you want to finish the level and then the game is automatically saved and you get the codes. This will save players the annoyance of doing it themselves and risking not saving because of forgetting?

When I commented I was thinking: Is it possible for the Map to read a notepad? And now I think that I should leave the Saving/Loading of Codes as is. What I can change is make the map auto-save. Is it possible to save the game with triggers in multiplayer/lan?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: I have found why some codes couldn't be saved after getting Chen. The preload function had a 259 character limit. Now I have changed the script and the codes will save correctly in V1.7.

Level 7
I would be interested in knowing if it is possible for the game to 'read' a text file, this would change everything for multiplayer rpg maps.

edit. Wow that codeless system actually works!

Last edited:
I would be interested in knowing if it is possible for the game to 'read' a text file, this would change everything for multiplayer rpg maps.

If it is impossible it would be great if blizzard could add a function for it.

Blizzard may have intentionally has left this out for the same reason game caches don't work in multiplayer, they don't want maps to be able to read from peoples computers for security reasons.

you can read it using the Codeless Save/Load deepstrasz mentioned, but I don't use it since I find it too complicated. What I hope blizzard adds is triggers for:
1) Save a multiplayer game with name x for player y
2) Set number of multiplayer saves to x for player y

Level 23
If the codeless save doesn't work alex, then it shouldn't be a big problem. I know some players might be confused at first because they not used to saving a map with f10 + the code, but once they understand the reasoning behind it, I am sure they will understand.

I still think you did an amazing job with this! Looking forward to act II and III.

Edit: It is actually funny you made this, because I remember annoying Kilmaat because I was trying to convince him to make the Rexxar campaign 2-player mode, but he said no.

Last edited:
If the codeless save doesn't work alex, then it shouldn't be a big problem. I know some players might be confused at first because they not used to saving a map with f10 + the code, but once they understand the reasoning behind it, I am sure they will understand.

I still think you did an amazing job with this! Looking forward to act II and III.

Edit: It is actually funny you made this, because I remember annoying Kilmaat because I was trying to convince him to make the Rexxar campaign 2-player mode, but he said no.

The system is not complicated, but for some it seems it's more difficult to understand. If you want you can give me tips on how to improve my explanation in this post, to make it clear for everyone. I want to play the first act to make sure everything works ok and then I will start working on act II. In the newest release I have found only one bug (Drek'Thar is hostile at first on map Thunder.) and I will fix it in patch V1.71 for that map.

Level 23
Well, maybe you can add something like this or a variation of it to the map description:

~~

When you play a map for the first time (Durotar, Tunnels, Den, Echo Isles, Thunder) you can just create it/host it. Remember though, from the 2nd time onwards when you play that map, you must load the f10 save you created before you left that zone for another zone. The reason for this is the text-based code only saves your heroes, gold, quests etc. But it cannot save things such as what parts of the map you have explored or if non revival creeps on that map have been killed or not. As you may know, most creeps in the Rexxar campaign revive, but the ones that drop special items such as tomes or artefacts will not respawn. The f10 save ensures that the non-spawnable creeps you have killed are removed from the game.

So to put it simply--- if you do not care about vision/revival creeps, you can just create a new game every time. But if you want the map to be saved (not your heroes- that is from the code you get in the text file), you need to "load" the f10 save of that map. So you do not need to necessarily keep every single f10 save- you can delete the old ones, as you only need the most recent f10 save on that particular map.
Naming the f10 saves "A1Durotar" or "A1Tunnels" etc. is not necessary--- it is only recommended you use those names so as to not confuse the saves with the saves from other maps.

~~~

Last edited:
So to put it simply--- if you do not care about vision/revival creeps, you can just create a new game every time. But if you want the map to be saved (not your heroes- that is from the code you get in the text file), you need to "load" the f10 save of that map. So you do not need to necessarily keep every single f10 save- you can delete the old ones, as you only need the most recent f10 save on that particular map.
~~~

Well that's not entirely true. If you dont save and load some quests might not work properly and items will be present on the map even if you took them. It is impossible to play without saving.

Level 23
Ok, so I finally beat this today with my friend. The entire campaign works fine, it was a lot of fun.

Some issues I encountered-

During the first 2-3 cinematics, Rexxar and his bear misha seemed confused as to where to face. They would turn around to the wrong place (facing), and then turn around to the correct place half way through conversations. It was subtle though, and only for the first 2-3 cinematics.

I cannot "A" attack with the wards Rokhan creates (not sure if that is normal in the original campaign).

The roar spell on the Rexxar Wyvern had no cooldown.

There was a subtle error with loading rokhan's spells. When I entered Thunder-ridge for the second time for the 2nd part of the lizzard quest, it removed 1 hero ability from my hero (Rokhan). It returned when I went from Durotar to echo islands, but when i left echo islands it disappeared again. It is only a very small issue, I almost missed it completely, except it took away my ultimate so it caught my attention. Could it have been from the extra hero point gained by completing the optional quest to kill all the quilboar in the "Den" map?

Since I was not controlling rexxar, and I did not ask my friend, I am not sure about him.

Like I said, very small issue, everything else worked fine.

Looking forward to act 2 and 3!

Keep in mind that we did things we thought would avoid any possible bugs, I am not sure how the game would play out if we did not do the things below.

We did not skip cinematics except for one, so I cannot say how skipping affects the game.

I never let any named units you get short possession of die-- Such as Drek'Thar, or Nazgrel.

I always killed friendly units you get control of so the only units you have are your heroes + summons (not including named units of course).

So all the rescued units (like the shaman), the troll headhunters, I killed them all incase of any bugs.

Last edited:
Ok, so I finally beat this today with my friend. The entire campaign works fine, it was a lot of fun.

Some issues I encountered-

During the first 2-3 cinematics, Rexxar and his bear misha seemed confused as to where to face. They would turn around to the wrong place (facing), and then turn around to the correct place half way through conversations. It was subtle though, and only for the first 2-3 cinematics.

I cannot "A" attack with the wards Rokhan creates (not sure if that is normal in the original campaign).

The roar spell on the Rexxar Wyvern had no cooldown.

There was a subtle error with loading rokhan's spells. When I entered Thunder-ridge for the second time for the 2nd part of the lizzard quest, it removed 1 hero ability from my hero (Rokhan). It returned when I went from Durotar to echo islands, but when i left echo islands it disappeared again. It is only a very small issue, I almost missed it completely, except it took away my ultimate so it caught my attention. Could it have been from the extra hero point gained by completing the optional quest to kill all the quilboar in the "Den" map?

Since I was not controlling rexxar, and I did not ask my friend, I am not sure about him.

Like I said, very small issue, everything else worked fine.

Looking forward to act 2 and 3!

Keep in mind that we did things we thought would avoid any possible bugs, I am not sure how the game would play out if we did not do the things below.

We did not skip cinematics except for one, so I cannot say how skipping affects the game.

I never let any named units you get short possession of die-- Such as Drek'Thar, or Nazgrel.

I always killed friendly units you get control of so the only units you have are your heroes + summons (not including named units of course).

So all the rescued units (like the shaman), the troll headhunters, I killed them all incase of any bugs.

The wards and roar work as intended, I did not change them. Probably forgot to code in the bonus points for the Durotar map. Will look into the bugs when I can.

I have started Act 2, but I won't finish it any time soon. When Act 2 comes out you will be able to use the codes provided by this playthrough, and will not have to replay the first act.

Level 23
The wards and roar work as intended, I did not change them. Probably forgot to code in the bonus points for the Durotar map. Will look into the bugs when I can.

I have started Act 2, but I won't finish it any time soon. When Act 2 comes out you will be able to use the codes provided by this playthrough, and will not have to replay the first act.

Thats great news!
I did not know about the wards/roar--- Sometimes I forget blizzard left some issues themselves in the original campaigns.

Yea, we got the codes for Act II. Playing this campaign coop with a friend was actually really fun. I wish more creators would consider making their campaigns in a coop style/ 2 player mode. It really does maximise the fun when you can experience a campaign with a friend.

Level 8
Thats great news!
I wish more creators would consider making their campaigns in a coop style/ 2 player mode. It really does maximise the fun when you can experience a campaign with a friend.

Agree, I would love to play so many campaigns with a friend of mine, that's one thing that makes this game still fun.

@tulee have you finished it with the latest version? I have tried going from echo isles to durotar and I did not lose any points. Also I haven't seen any weird behavior in cinematics. Can you tell me which characters and in which cinematics they were not working as intended?

Level 1
Hi !

I must say, I am impressed by the work you put in this project cause it surely took a lot of cleverness and time :)

I really want to play with my friend through this whole campaign.. but we have a lil' problem...

After we did the tunnels quest we went into the transition zone next to the cave opening.. saved game as A1Tunnels. We exited the game, hosted another one on the save file A1Durotar, the save we made before we went into the tunnels. After we got into the map, the colour text was displayed. I entered in the chat "-loadstart", then it asked me to load the code for Rexxar from the last level played. I went into the notepad file "A1TunnelsToDurotar", copied the Rexxar code and entered it in the chat. Thing is.. nothing was displayed. It didn't say "Decoding successful" and it definetely didn't ask us to load the other codes (for Rokhan and AdditionalData). This is a very big issue considering the fact that we basically don't progress at all.. the only code that worked for Rexxar was the one from "A1DurotarToTunnels" but of course, that's an old one.

Can you please help me ? Me and my friend really want to play this campaign, we both really enjoy it :D

Here's the notepad with the codes from the tunnels.. might be helpful idk :

Attachments

• A1TunnelsToDurotar.txt
    381 bytes · Views: 170
Hi !

I must say, I am impressed by the work you put in this project cause it surely took a lot of cleverness and time :)

I really want to play with my friend through this whole campaign.. but we have a lil' problem...

After we did the tunnels quest we went into the transition zone next to the cave opening.. saved game as A1Tunnels. We exited the game, hosted another one on the save file A1Durotar, the save we made before we went into the tunnels. After we got into the map, the colour text was displayed. I entered in the chat "-loadstart", then it asked me to load the code for Rexxar from the last level played. I went into the notepad file "A1TunnelsToDurotar", copied the Rexxar code and entered it in the chat. Thing is.. nothing was displayed. It didn't say "Decoding successful" and it definetely didn't ask us to load the other codes (for Rokhan and AdditionalData). This is a very big issue considering the fact that we basically don't progress at all.. the only code that worked for Rexxar was the one from "A1DurotarToTunnels" but of course, that's an old one.

Can you please help me ? Me and my friend really want to play this campaign, we both really enjoy it :D

Here's the notepad with the codes from the tunnels.. might be helpful idk :

Did you copy it as "Rexxar-l IHpm......" or just the "-l IHpm......"? You need to copy it starting with -l

Level 2
Is this still being worked on?? I would love to see this finished through, such a great campaign to play. Really good work with what you done so far!

Is this still being worked on?? I would love to see this finished through, such a great campaign to play. Really good work with what you done so far!

I started working on Act 2 but I am not sure when I will continue it. I am quite busy at the moment

Level 2
I started working on Act 2 but I am not sure when I will continue it. I am quite busy at the moment

Understandable I did the blood elf one myself for me and a friend. The time you spend editing triggers to make them function for a 2nd player is a lot, not counting the other stuff required!

Wish you best of luck whenever you can get round to it!

Level 4
Understandable I did the blood elf one myself for me and a friend. The time you spend editing triggers to make them function for a 2nd player is a lot, not counting the other stuff required!

Wish you best of luck whenever you can get round to it!

Could you perhaps upload that 2P blood elf campaign? There is one already but it's meh. Developer added a lot of custom stuff that makes no sense and a lot of things are different from original