• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 spells launch at the same time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi! I want to ask why when i cast my spell, my other spell also casts... yes, i used the same dummy spells, but with different hotkeys ( E and R ) and it still casts at the same time... please help! Map - below, problem spells - 'Create balls of energy' and 'Lightning Pulse'... +rep for answer!

Last edited:
Level 37
Each order has an identifier number, order id. It's needed so orders can be differentiated from each other. All Bliizard made spells have a different order id.

You can only "find" the order id with a trigger for most spells. You can't change order id for almost any spell. Channel is an exception. You can change the order id of Channel.

Level 14
I understand, but still - where is channel? I can't find it :D But is that going to affect when the spells are in different units? I mean If one unit casts an spell with the same ID for other spell for other unit - is the other unit going to cast the spell aswell?

Level 13
Possesion is Possesion,Channel is channel,every spell has its same order id,
Blizzard has order id of Blizzard,if you have a skill,the order ID is blizzard,then you add 1 more skill,the order is blizzard also,you cast any spell of them,1 of them will auto casted.
If the unit has 5 same order ID of Cluster Rocket,then you cast any spell of them,1 of the skill will be casted.
So,that mean you can't same order id with another spells.
understand?
if you don't understand i can explain again until you know xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.