• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2 in 1 spell that activates in same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Short question here :D

How can I make a 2in1 spell that casts battle roar giving me bonus damage and in the same time another battle roar that decreases enemy damage. Don't want aura just 2 simultaneous casts :)

Level 6
I guess you could make a dummy unit with a Howl of Terror ability, and create a trigger which creates the dummy unit and orders it to cast the spell.

Imma create it now real quick :)

Edit : Well, I made it.

The code looks like this :
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Battle Roar
  • Actions
    • Set Loc[1] = (Position of (Casting unit))
    • Unit - Create 1 Caster for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at Loc[1] facing Default building facing degrees
    • Unit - Add Battle Roar -dmg (Neutral Hostile) to (Last created unit)
    • Unit - Set level of Battle Roar -dmg (Neutral Hostile) for (Last created unit) to (Level of (Ability being cast) for (Casting unit))
    • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Pit Lord - Howl Of Terror
    • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Battle Roar = Base spell.
Loc = Point variable.
Caster - Dummy unit.
Battle Roar -dmg = Dummy spell which reduces damage.

Note that this leaks because I forgot the script for removing locations, if someone can post it thanks upfront :3

And you can download the map to see what's going on.

Attachments

• Battle roar.w3x
    18.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.