• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Berserker and Endurance aura in one item...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have an item "Mask of Insanity".
It have to include Berserker spell, -2 armor bonus, +40 damage bonus, 33% lifesteal bonus and Endurance aura.
BUT
If I use endurance aura - Berserker doesn't want to work... (berserker is at the 1-st place)

I use a Spell Book that include: -2 armor bonus, +40 damage bonus, 33% lifesteal bonus and Endurance aura; and Berserker spell is separately in my item at the first place to be activated.

Why my item doesn't activate that Berserker spell??

Level 10
Is the flag "Actively Used" Set to true for the item?

Yes.

So you have one item that has -2 armor, +40 damage, 33% lifesteal bonus, emdurance aura and berserk (by berserker, you mean the berserk ability right?)?

Yes.
Well, I can click it, but no effect and no cooldown. When I remove Endurance Aura from a Spell Book - it still doen't work.
When I place all of that abilities to the item spell (remove from a Spell Book) - it works, but no free space for the 5-th ability...
And When item has Bersrk ability and Endurance Aura - it doesn't work either...

Status
Not open for further replies.