• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] HP regen bonus + armor bonus Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
I'm trying to make an aura that provide both HP regen bonus and armor bonus. I'm make 2 aura: 1 base on Devotion Aura, the other base on Unholy Aura. Since the Unholy Aura provide bonus % HP regen so I make another spell that base on Ring of Regeneration's spell. All of them have 4 levels. But I dont know how to make when the Hero learns the 2nd skill (Aura that base on Unholy Aura), he will also have the first aura (the icon wont show off but the buff still being applied) with the same level of the 2nd aura and any unit that comes within 900AOE around him will has the item's regen skill (which I base on Ring of Regeneration's Spell).

I'm trying to make an aura that provide both HP regen bonus and armor bonus. I'm make 2 aura: 1 base on Devotion Aura, the other base on Unholy Aura. Since the Unholy Aura provide bonus % HP regen so I make another spell that base on Ring of Regeneration's spell. All of them have 4 levels. But I dont know how to make when the Hero learns the 2nd skill (Aura that base on Unholy Aura), he will also have the first aura (the icon wont show off but the buff still being applied) with the same level of the 2nd aura and any unit that comes within 900AOE around him will has the item's regen skill (which I base on Ring of Regeneration's Spell).

Tell you what, if you manage to make this text readable as easy as it gets, I might for real try to help you, but you should know that i have no idea what u wrote, only about unholy aura being % and not real hit points, it can be changed inside the skill itself, mark off the "precentage bonus".

Level 10
Simple .You need Life regeneration Aura (neutral) ,its the aura of fountain of healt .In default it heals by % but there is a field called "Data-Percantage" , turn that to false .
Now your aura really gonna heal "Data-amount of hitpoint regenerated " value ,and not % .
This aura is a hidden ability ,it wont show icon .Add this aura to your hero when it learns the armor aura stuff .

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You create a trigger that in response to learning the aura skill sets the level of the other dummy ability to the same level as the learnt aura skill.

If your map supports tomes of retraining, an item that unlearns all hero skills giving back hero skill points for re-allocation, you will need a separate trigger system to handle that. If tome of retraining is used and the hero is of the appropiate type you set the level of the dummy ability back to 0.

Level 10
Auras give off a buff, so create a different buff for each level.
Now make devotion aura, and set the area effect to 0 (so it doesnt keep stacking on allies due to next part)
Now make a trigger that checks every second to see if they have a buff and set the devotion aura to the level of unholy aura based on the buff, on the unit with the unholy aura buff. Thus is why you make four buffs to distinguish what level unholy aura is.

Level 12
I'm not really understand this. Can u make an example plz? :D

Its very easy.

The ability Life regeneration Aura (neutral) heals double the amount as specified in the 'Data - Amount of Hitpoints Regenerated'.
If you put in 0.01 and have 'Data - Percentage' true it heals not 1%hp/sec but 2%hp/sec.
If 'Data - Percentage' is false and you put in 100 it doesnt heal 100 hp/sec but 200 hp/sec.

Last edited:
You create a trigger that in response to learning the aura skill sets the level of the other dummy ability to the same level as the learnt aura skill.

If your map supports tomes of retraining, an item that unlearns all hero skills giving back hero skill points for re-allocation, you will need a separate trigger system to handle that. If tome of retraining is used and the hero is of the appropiate type you set the level of the dummy ability back to 0.

Does set ability level to zero means the same as remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.