• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2.11.06 bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well since i didnt find any threads about last version bugs i decided to start this one.

Warrior:
1) BO dont work properly once again, this time they dont give proper amount of HP/MP at all (they actually give some hp/mp but its like 10-20 points, not %)
2) Ignore the Pain became weaker for like 60%, i mean it heals now for like 2/3 less than it did before the upgrade (not sure if this is bug, but in official change log wasnt said a word about it)

Level 11
i have 2.11.06b in testing right now, and it seems all the issues are cleared up, most likely I will release this patch today

Level 2
Battle Orders Causes Fatal Error on use. i tryed this 2 times and it happens instantly the first time i use it. BO appears to be bugged. or else its just 2 very unlikely coinsedences

And this is in 2.11.6b..

Last edited:
Level 11
there was a problem with A that could cause a cash under certain circumstances upon loading, version B had that bug fixed. Nobody else reported crashes in .06b

07 is in testing right now which has more fixes and new content

Status
Not open for further replies.