• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2.10.07 - Official Release - 8/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Change Log (yes i know, 7 patches for 1 major version, but hey, i'm fixing stuff!)

Generic:
-All buffs (BS, IP, BO, etc) now have a base of 5min duration
-Reflexes is now calculated with: (reflexes * 0.052) + (hAgi*0.027) + 4.775 for crit rating
it was: (reflexes * 0.047) + (hAgi*0.022) + 4.550

Arcanist:
-Drain spirit now gives you back mana as intended

Barbarian:
-Zerker stance now adds a base of 2 damage and 35% of your level (down from 4 and 50%), crit remains unchanged
-Zerker stance now back to the original 12% damage taken (up from 7%)
-Barb base attack speed increased to 2.8s (up from 2.5)

Chaotic Mage:
-Corruption was never meant to crit, now it cannot. Damage remains uneffected

Cleric:
-Healing Flash has been overhauled:
25s cooldown, only uses 23% of your spell damage +40 per tick, now ticks every second, lasts a base of 8s + level factor (2s delay before first tick, does not count towards 8s base duration)

Druid:
-Fixed a bug that resulted in players gaining wolf form when shifting out of bear if they weren't supposed to have it

Hydromancer:
-Tsunami no longer requires channeling, cast it then walk away
-Tsunami now uses 65% of your spell damage (down from 90%), but ticks every second instead of every 2 seconds (overall a DPS buff)

Pyromancer:
-Meteor no longer leaves behind the caster unit after the spell is casted, this was the source of ALOT of issues with spawning, vision, and fog errors

Warrior:
-Battle orders now functions properly for the whole group, and not 1 random person from the group
-Def stance now adds a base of 4 def (up from 2) and now 35% of your level (up from 25%), dodge is unchanged

Environment:
-Loading now properly triggers the right music
-Teleporting to nebu from tol'calm now triggers the right music
-Music no longer overlaps with 2 songs at the same time

Items:
-Attack speed bonus on 2-handed weapons totally removed
-Healing and Mana scrolls no longer share cooldowns with potions, they are on their own separate timer
-Healing potions trigger a 35s cooldown, mana potions trigger a 60s cooldown, the cooldown is still shared
-Values on the Ironwall vs Steelshield (tank vs hybrid) have been balanced properly

Bosses:
Kyron:
-Increased whirlslash damage from 325-375 to 425-475 per second (people need to NOT stand in it, thats the whole point)

Murton:
-Lowered his overall HP slightly
-Increased range on Filth Within (PBAoE, bloated) damage from 350 to 400 (due to his large size, this was needed)
-Filth within (PBAoE spell) damage increased from 2250 (before armor) to 3250, point is... DON'T STAND IN IT
-Bilt Spit now does 450 damage (up from 340)
-Increased Stun Duration on Bile spit from 3s to 3.5s
-Decreasd add damage from 37 to 30, and armor from 20 to 15
-Adds are now on a seperate scaling function not related to normal mobs
-Foul Stench damage upped to 75-100 a tick, tick increased to 5s intervals from 4s
-Bile worms now have a 1mp feedback making mana potions all the more important for this fight
-Bile worms now have a base of 2000 hp up from 1750
-Added 1 new ability, no info will be given about this ability

Last edited:
Level 34
None of my passwords are working for this version. Even the ones from 2.10.06.

Level 34
I saved from the multiplayer game, but it wouldn't load in single player. It worked when I tried it in .06.

Another guy had the same problem in .06 and .05.

Edit: I played and got some more levels today, and again, I saved in .06, then tried to load in single player and .07 still doesn't work. Other people can load, just not me.

Level 11
thats right, multi player and single player dont mix, either way, maybe i'll allow multiplayer to load in SP next version, which wont be for a while though

Level 10
I have played this game a little and like it alot, before I stoped play Wc3 for some months. Now I have a question about this game:

How big part of the map am I able to play? - The latest verson I had was some thing like 2.10 beta. Where I couldn't play any long than a Temple Quest (or some thing). In this new verson is the the whole map open to be played? How much of this world can I enjoy and play in?

""The opeing of Nebu East"" - From release notes from v2.11. What this means? Can't I play more than to Nebu East?

I hope you understand me.

Level 34
Right now you can do up to Nebu Harbor. But the whole west part of the area is blocked off, and you can only do the north west part of the area. There is still a lot of content in this area though. If you've only gone to the Temple, you've missed a lot still. Including two bosses.

Level 11
Tol'Calm, Vormur Forest, Vormur Temple, Tol'Calm Caves, Barrens, Grom'Gol, Ruined Temple Cloister, Ruined Temple, Nebu West, The Plains, and Dry Run Mines are all the currently available places to go and do things

Major bosses included: The Twin Emperors, Kyron the Bandit Lord, Murton the Plague Master

Level 11
because this is an old version now removed, i removed the link from it now, but the date on the title is a month old

Status
Not open for further replies.