• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

--OLD-- 2.10.05 - Official Release - 7/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Change Log 2.10.05

-added a new emergency 'get out of talk' for IF you get a null 'goodbye'
Note: THE COMMAND IS "GOODBYE" i forgot the - in the trigger command, no - before it!
-Fixed the problem with rogues not coming out of stealth properly and being counted as out of stealth
-a lot of clean-up, rework, behind the scene changes to the talk functions, should improve overall status and help reduce errors
-Kyron now drops gloves
-Murton now drops boots
<EPIC ITEMS WERE REMOVED BEFORE THIS RELEASE DUE TO ERRORS IN LOADING>
-Frost nova now uses 110% of your spell damage instead of 90%, AoE is now 45% instead of 35%
-Paladins divine presence up to 65% of your spell damage instead of 55%, increased its drain per second on mana to 3.75
-Paladins Flash Heal now does a base of 125 and 155% of your spell damage (up from 115 and 150%)
-Blessing of Light now does a base of 14, uses 19% of your int and 55% of your level (up from 12, 15%, 45%)
-Judgment of Light now does a base of 95, uses 275% of your int, and 325% of your level (up from 80, 235%, 275%)
-Barbarian's Deep Wounds no longer shows ticks if the mob is dead
-Druid's moonfire now does a base of 38 and uses 90% of your spell damage (up from 33 and 85%)
-Druid's Overgrowth now does a base of 18 and uses 60% of your spell damage (up from 12 and 50%) (per tick)
-Bear bash now uses 175% of your attack power (up from 160%)
-Bear swipe now uses 195% of your attack power (up from 185%)
-Bite now uses 175% of your attack power (up from 160%)
-Regrowth now does a base of 85 and uses 140% (up from 75 and 135%)
-Pyro's Dragons Breath now does a base of 38 and uses 95% of your spell damage (up from 34 and 90%)
-Pyro's Meteor now does a base of 75 and uses 90% of your spell damage (up from 70 and 85%)
-Burning Soul now does a base of .45hp and .10 mp a tick and uses 17% and 4% of your int (divided by 6) for per tick calculations (yes... this sounds complicated) (was .40 and .15mp and 15% and 7%) (HP buff, MP nerf)
-Fixed several spelling errors
-Fixed a bug that can occur when trying to vote kick somebody. Sometimes even though you have 50% yes, it wouldn't kick. Now corrected
-Fog and music now correctly update when using Portals or Tele scrolls

DOWNLOAD REMOVED

Last edited:
Level 2
[..looks up to see that comment go over my head] :p

[translation] i dunno what u mean for your firast post rouge..any way where di o dl?

Level 3
Okay first post was about farming epics. Which means to just keep doing boss runs on legendary until one drops.
And where did I dwl the map? If you dont have any custom maps downloaded from battle.net then go into your map folder of warcraft 3 in your program files then make a new folder named as Downloads. Thats where you download the map into.

Not the best person to explain things but hope you get it.

Level 11
the epics are not actually in this patch, forgot to remove them from the patch notes, there were some issues with them upon loading, until i get that hammered out, i had them temp disabled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.