• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

--OLD-- 2.10.04 - Official Release - 7/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
2.10.04 - Change log

-Meteor spell's mechanix has been altered, the flame patch part of the spell no longer needs to be channeled to appear
-Taste for Blood no longer removed elixirs
-CK's shields do not display properly when dropped to the text screen
-Set items dropped off bosses are NOT the set items, but the base items that should never drop.... ever...
-Set items are now fixed, HOLD ONTO THE BROKEN ITEMS, they are auto fixed upon loading in 2.10.04
-Talk: More changes to talk. I have attempted to duplicate the old system of auto walking, but remove the 'talk bug' of switching inventories, with these new changes you should auto walk to the target and talk, and it should cancel out if you switch menus. Basically I am simulating wc3's AI with triggers, and bypassing the original problem
-Failing 'Saving Nebu' more than once will result in the quest not resetting, now fixed
-Failing 'Saving Nebu' then completing it on the 2nd try would result in the ending not functioning properly, now fixed
-Some pathing exploits in Kyron's battle area are fixed. It is no longer possible to get him 'stuck' and unable to melee you
-Increased the base damage on the CM's skelly by 2, skelly mage by 4, doomguard by 15, increased the damage gained based on level and int by 4% (doesn't sound like much, but its an improvement) Increased skelly block by 5%, doomguard block by 10%. Haste aura on doomguard up to 45% attack speed (up from 30%
-Increased all spell costs on the CM by 5 mana
-Fixed paladin's judgment that sometimes left the BoP judgment on the mobs
-Pretty sure I fixed the NULL bug that could happen in Grom'Gol (but please remember to save often just in case!)
-Increased Murton's Body Repair abilities, bilt spit damage is up to 325 from 200, stun duration reduced to 3 seconds
-Reduced the effectiveness on Divine Presence from 80% of your spell damage to 55%, increased the base from 18 to 27
-Reduced the effectiveness on Disruption Aura from 90% of your spell damage to 65%, reduced base from 29 to 19
-Fixed several mobs that overlapped in the zones that got scaled so they scaled multiple times

Last edited:
Level 2
You should have used bigger size.
On a note - I think increasing mana drain rate of Divine Presence would be better then dropping the heal %.

Level 10
For the next update, could you fix the quests, or edit them a bit? I don't see any part of quests in your Changelog. So I guess you didn't work on them, but...

1. Could you a level requirement, so people just don't mass these quests. Only to find that after completion, they still need about 3 more levels to get it.
    1. If you played WoW, you noticed the silver exclamation points. That signafie your not high enough lv to accept the quest? Can we have that to, if the game reads, that no one at this level or +higher is to meet it's requirements?
  2. Alot of the quests, are extremely easy. Such as the Cave (egg, expensive equipment, etc...). Can you add intentional creeps along the way, of some of these quests. Or add special units, that have to be killed. Before the item drops? That would make the quests more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.