• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things Patched for 2.10.04 - 7/25-8:49pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
-Meteor spell's mechanix has been altered, the flame patch part of the spell no longer needs to be channeled to appear

-Taste for Blood no longer removed elixirs

-CK's shields do not display properly when dropped to the text screen

-Set items dropped off bosses are NOT the set items, but the base items that should never drop.... ever...

-Set items are now fixed, HOLD ONTO THE BROKEN ITEMS, they will be auto fixed upon loading in 2.10.04

-Talk: More changes to talk. I have attempted to duplicate the old system of auto walking, but remove the 'talk bug' of switching inventories, with these new changes you should auto walk to the target and talk, and it should cancel out if you switch menus. Basically I am simulating wc3's AI with triggers, and bypassing the original problem

-Failing 'Saving Nebu' more than once will result in the quest not resetting, now fixed

-Failing 'Saving Nebu' then completing it on the 2nd try would result in the ending not functioning properly, now fixed

-Some pathing exploits in Kyron's battle area are fixed. It is no longer possible to get him 'stuck' and unable to melee you

-Increased the base damage on the CM's skelly by 2, skelly mage by 4, doomguard by 15, increased the damage gained based on level and int by 4% (doesn't sound like much, but its an improvement) Increased skelly block by 5%, doomguard block by 10%. Haste aura on doomguard up to 45% attack speed (up from 30%

-Increased all spell costs on the CM by 5 mana

-Fixed paladin's judgement that sometimes left the BoP judgement on the mobs

-Pretty sure I fixed the NULL bug that could happen in Grom'Gol (but please remember to save often just in case!)

-Increased Murton's Body Repair abilities, bilt spit damage is up to 325 from 200, stun duration reduced to 3 seconds

Level 3
Lolz you update this right after my game when we couldnt do the saving nebu thing again. Im glad you switch back to the auto walk talk thing, the new system is annoying and you had to be extremely close to talk and sometimes you would misclick and click yourself.

Level 2
-Set items dropped off bosses are NOT the set items, but the base items that should never drop.... ever...

-Set items are now fixed, HOLD ONTO THE BROKEN ITEMS, they will be auto fixed upon loading in 2.10.04

no wonder when i receive items from boss, that appear to have green words and have a blue/green rectangular box surrounded it, only have the name "helm" or "boots" instead of its full name

Status
Not open for further replies.