• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Official 2.11.06b Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Change log for 2.11.06b
-autoselect was changed to -as
-resetmeter was changed to -rm
-Fixed Disruption aura (srsly this time)
-Unstable Power Works
-Adjusted the values of corruption & siphon life
-Corruption now ticks every 1s instead of 3, lasts 8s
-Fixed Ice Barrier (srsly this time)
-Adjusted some of the barbarian's abilities (all slight buffs)
-In combat timer is now 4s instead of 5s. When the 4s is up, 2s will pass before the first tick of HP and MP (HP is now 18, mp is still 15). This now happens every 4s (instead of 5)
-Ignore the Pain Fixed
-Soul Shatter fixed
-New DPS/HPS meter and calculations, will be much more accurate, ignore all the old things you new about the last meter, this is totally different and better
-Use '-resetmeter' to reset your hero's meter (does not effect other players)
-Fixed a logical order of events that prevented non-Energy heroes from calcing perception stats properly
-Unstable Power now functions properly
-Fireform now functions properly
-Berserker Stance now adds crit again

Change log for 2.11.06a
-Battle orders fixed
-Ice barrier duration fixed
-Divine Presense fixed
-Pally BoP Judgment revive effect, fixed
-Explosive arrow fixed
-Hydro has had all of her spells adjusted to be more powerful
-Reduced spell crit bonus slightly per perception point
-Fixed clerics healing coefficient on Holy Fire
-Fixed the Armor Break's cooldown in the tooltip

Change log for 2.11.06

Event
-Fixed 3 memory leaks (my bad!)
-Redid the death mortar triggers to be a lot more processor efficient
-Fixed the teleporting of the crystal so now it always disappears
-Hazthul properly escapes if the crystal is taken mid fight
-All players can now purchase the upgrades instead of just player 1

Misc
-New char command '-autoselect' stops summoned units from auto being selected
-Redid the entire spell system, recalcing stats, storing dps values, and all shit related to spell triggers:
In a nutshell, it used to update your attack power, spell damage, crits, dodge, etc every 1s and store those values into a global variable. Then every time a spell was casted or damage was dealt, it would take those values and calculate the damage done within the spell trigger itself then call the display text within that trigger as well.

Now what it does: every time you spend a stat point, level up, change equipment, or drink/lose a flask it will recalc your stats. This right here will reduce the load on the CPU. When it recalcs it stores the values into the game cache. Next I redid every triggered spell to call 1 of 3 functions to either do a heal, damage, or a dot. Its now very efficient and I removed tons of excess code from the game. Overall this should increase game play and processing load

-A few balance changes have been made to hazthul and his summons tweaking his damage output a bit

-A few exploits and bugs have been fixed, don't need to go into detail

-Perception has undergone some changes. The crit/dodge/spell crit it calculates has not only been increased, but now is different values based on your hero's primary stat (Power, Agil, Energy)

LINK REMOVED FOR NEWER VERSION

Last edited:
Level 1
First of all i want to say thanks about free respec. I really needed it. BUT... Well done... You screwed warrs battle orders once again, this time they dont give proper amount of HP/MP at all. -.-

Level 11
yep, made the map in public beta in the IRC channel for 2 days, and look at all the stuff that nobody reported, fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.