• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeathwing

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Here is a Deathwing's Icon, based on my Deathwing's model (on progress, i should change the Jaw's mesh, because it's from the WoW Rip of Deathwing). After taking the SS, i edited the icon and left him with a best quality and apparence.

It's my first upload here, so... this is it :p

Keywords:
Deathwing Dragon Aspect Neltharion Daval Prestor Volcano Gromlink Cataclysm Black Dragonflight Wyrm Earth Warder
Contents

BTNDeathwing (Icon)

Reviews
10:21, 15th May 2010 enjoy: I will approve this, when you have uploaded the model. When you have done so, put the icon as corresponding resource, and write me a pm, that you have uploaded the model. 06:12, 22th Mar 2011 enjoy: Why is this brought...

M

10:21, 15th May 2010
enjoy: I will approve this, when you have uploaded the model. When you have done so, put the icon as corresponding resource, and write me a pm, that you have uploaded the model.

06:12, 22th Mar 2011
enjoy: Why is this brought back? It has no corresponding resource.

Level 9
Should get some animator to make Deathwing be able to land as well. I hate how the dragon model just dangles with their legs in the air. :< 5/5 +rep

Level 4
kola said:
did u draw the icon or its a screeny?

Both, i used the screeny like a base, and then i have edited it

sigh*.. let me guess, the texture for the model is from wow? :/

it's a CnP on the Black Dragon's texture:

Deathwing-4.jpg

I think it is.And also the Jaw is a geoset ripped from WoW Cataclysm Alpha's Deathwing model.Textures of the jaw are also CnP from Blizzard textures.

exactly, now i should "re-make" the textures and the jaw's mesh :sad: