• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeathWing

My Own version of (Death Wing)
Credits me
------------!!!Update!!!-------------
a full remake, with better details and a lava beam
Way too less blurry
Way to much better i guess with higher Contrast and brightness to the ray and added some lava crackes on the
head and the metal jaw and the neck
Zoomed in More and added better outlines

Keywords:
death, wing, death-wing, deathwing, dragon, stonneash, lava, ray, beam, fire
Contents

BTNDeathWing (Icon)

Reviews
05:56, 27th Nov 2012 enjoy: I'd like you to define/sharpen the edges all over. It is very blurry and rough. 05:55, 22nd Dec 2012 enjoy: Deathwing is way to small now. If you want to show the lava ray, then remove deathwing, and focus on the ray...

M

05:56, 27th Nov 2012
enjoy: I'd like you to define/sharpen the edges all over. It is very blurry and rough.

05:55, 22nd Dec 2012
enjoy: Deathwing is way to small now. If you want to show the lava ray, then remove deathwing, and focus on the ray. If you want to show deathwing, remove the ray, and show him in a bigger size. Also, if you are going for the lava ray, you should give it a background, and zoom on the ray.

if you go for the lava beam without deathwing, the icon will also be way more useful, cause then you can use it unrelated to deathwing as well.

12:10, Feb 16th
enjot: Might be useful.