• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeathwing

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
No models do but if I do icons icons models'm doing that I like but have no icon although I'm not very good and I always make icons with black background because very vuenos funds can not choose.

-They give me their opinions and tell me that I'm failing.

-Icon

248482-albums8499-picture102723.png

-Screenshot

248482-albums8499-picture102724.png

-URL of the model is not mine but it Excellent.

-The model belongs to (Kwality)

(http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...=downloads_month&search=Deathwing&d=list&r=20)

Keywords:
Dragon, Demon, creep, Deathwing, black, twilight.
Contents

BTNDeathwing (Icon)

Reviews
19:04, 23rd Oct 2015 Sin'dorei300: No permission given. VM or PM me with proof of Kwaliti's permission.
From Site Rules:
"4. English Only
- This is an English only site. All meaningful public statements must be in English."

To post a big pic:
Create an album on your profile and upload the image there, and then click the image, copy the BB Code(
COLOR][COLOR=wheat]
) and post it.
Or, go to pastebin, and upload the image, then copy the link and post it here.

Edit: Also, please make the model's link usable([url]value[/url]) and correct the description(only English language is allowed).

Last edited:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

looks fantastic :)

i love your style.

I repeat, read the Icon Submission Rules.
"Screenshot icons are allowed only in 1-1 ratio - one screenshot icon for each corresponding resource - and under the condition that you are the author of the corresponding model/skin/spell/item.
Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission."

Edit: By the way, Kwaliti's model already has 3 fitting icons.