• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Warlord Blade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dark Warlord Sword.
I am the original designer of this blade, and I am aware that I do need to reduce the size a bit lol...

UPDATED SMALLER SIZE BUT UNABLE TO TEST IN GAME CAUSE MY COMP IS RETARTED (it does work though) SOMEONE PLZ SEND ME A SCREEN SHOT xD

Keywords:
warlord, blade, dark, sword, goblin, orc, forgotten, Forgotten_Warlord
Contents

Dark Warlord Blade (Model)

Reviews
18:26, 14th Mar 2010 DonDustin: the particles look quite ugly right now

M

18:26, 14th Mar 2010
DonDustin: the particles look quite ugly right now

Level 13
Level 13
monster hunter. it's a psp game (I think it's only for psp?), and you play
a hunter, who hunts some very big monsters. just google a bit, and you
will definatly find it :)

I think the first versions of it was for ps2 but I only got mhfu psp version.
Back to topic: Yeah there are few heavy-attack animations out there :S But nonetheless a kickass blade!!

Level 9
Monster Hunter was first for PS2, then expanded to PSP due to high-sell-rate and now planned a 3rd Episode for Wii, called Monster Hunter Tri in japan. :)
Anyway ...

The animations are not the problem. Look at this community! We have some really good members here with a hand for animations and also models. ;D

Good this weapon also doesn't fit WC3 but ... it is so kickass, that it doesn't matter.
I like sick, kick and badass weapons that are 3 times bigger than the wielder.
All in all this weapon is a weapon for real men and I like it, like all your other models. ;D
Keep it up. If you make some MH attachments I will make a map for you. :xxd:
As I said great weapon. deserves a +rep ... but I can't give rep to you. :sad: