• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Blade

Just when I thought I was out of usable Icons I found this awesome Icon. The reason to why I suddenly came up with using this Icon is pretty long and if I wrote it here I'd prolly be banned for spamming so you'll have to do without.

Anyways, enjoy this Blade of Drakness (wich originally is an arrow).

Give credits if you use it.
Thriko out.

Keywords:
Dark, Blade, Black, Purple, Sharp, Evil, Demon, Arrow, Ranger, Sylvanas, Elf, Silvermoon, Plaguelands, Forsaken, Undead, Cursed, Damned, Shadow, phail
Contents

Dark Blade (Model)

Reviews
12:59, 2nd Aug 2009 General Frank: Cool and useful attachment.

M

12:59, 2nd Aug 2009
General Frank:

Cool and useful attachment.

Level 28
Nice =) Even though you DO know that the icon is SUPPOSEd to be a spear? ;) (i actually used that icon for a sword im my own map, so i shouldnt be the one saying that) 4.9/5

If you read the discription you will see that I DO know that the icon is SUPPOSEd to be an arrow*! ;)

I've used it as a blade several times myself and there is already a perfectly fine dark arrow so I saw no reason to make another.

Level 2
What the? it's should be an arrow. I think it's better to be a missile model more than an item.

Level 28
What the? it's should be an arrow. I think it's better to be a missile model more than an item.

As I have said before, there is already a perfect arrow for this icon in the game. It would be a total waste of time and effort to make another one wich wouldn't even be visible since it usually travels at such high speed. All the detail from the Icon (wich is perfectly visible on the attatchment) would be lost

FranzFerenc said:
how the hell can I use it???

how the hell can I use it as in: "how do I import it" etc or "what should I use it for"?