• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPing updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
well since i was wondering and thought i might do this for a rp i am planning im wondering if any other RPs or RPers might think this is good of having a update system for the new RPers who want to come and instead of reading the whole thing they know whats happening this will be the basic layout

o ya all this started when i was watching legacy of the damn after math and had no idea what was happening

RP (rps name)
whats happening (whats happening in the story)
where they are (what is there location)
who's doing what (telling of the people doing something like maybe in a war or a prisoner? )

then theres characters what are they doing

Character (name)
what are they doing (what the character is doing)
what is there location (were are they)
do they have enemy's and allies (enemy's and allies)
there goal (if they have a goal right now like to rescue som1 or destroy something
who are they (this is like a update of there bio and tells about them)

if you have any more things i should add to it tell me or if i should even do this or som1 else even do this idk?

Level 13
lol so you want me 2 have 1 for you pm me details like whats happening and what characters ill add it i just don't want 2 go looking through a rp right now since im sleepy

Status
Not open for further replies.