• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dawn of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Right, some of you might have heard about it and even read the story so far in the Screenwriting section, for general purposes I will quote myself here:

Right, I am spinning around on my own ideas for a fantasy story, and talk with my friends about it. I've written some loose stories to this point, and want to see what you guys think about them, lets start of with the prologue of the story;

The Beginning of Everything

Known only through legends, told in ages long forgotten by the flow of time, is the Prothions. Translated from old Nomadic; Creators. These beings have always been, always will be, and shall never leave this plane of existence. But in ages past, these beings were dreaming, and slowly, through times unimaginable, they gained their limitless powers, the powers to do everything.

They were awoken, and were given individual tasks, never to be known by mortal minds. And over millennias they experimented with their powers, until they finally settled down to create something of importance, something they needed, for reasons unknown; they created life. They are the fathers of the planets, they are the engineers of existence, and they are the Prothions, also known as Gods.

But being in the perfect state that these Prothions were and are, there is nothing in their world considered evil or good, to them there is only order and chaos, without order there will be chaos and with chaos there is destruction; destruction of everything. And these beings are creators, thus destruction is their greatest enemy.

There is only one codex that the gods cannot interfere with, one which was not made by them, but by their own creators. And this is the codex of the physical laws. And these laws tell, among many other things, that the gods can never undo anything they make. They were manufactured to create, they are the generators of creation, and to shape and create is their only point of existence.

The Fallen One

In all there were seven gods. Each given their task, and each different from the other, they were: Ky - Keeper of Life, Ran - The Preserver of Mana, Kor - The Shaper, Nin - Overseer of the Cosmos, Bar - Father of Mortals, Oll - The Wise, and End - The Spirit Guide.

These gods were all given their tasks, and those was: Ky were to keep the life, shape it and control it, he were to invent life in a form and work it out to become something more than a substance. Ran were to keep, preserve and evolve Mana, the tool of creation. Kor were to shape worlds and materials that didn’t exist, he were to make a system of shapes and forms that were to be used by the other gods in various ways. Nin were to evolve and preserve the Cosmos, the home of the gods, the place where no mortal could ever set its foot.

Bar were to create mortals, lesser beings that were to drive the worlds, to watch over them and to guide them when it was needed. Oll was the one who were to see to it that the other gods did what they were given a task to do. He was the great lord of the gods. End was to help everything that died to enter the spiritual world, where they would serve a whole different cause than they did when they were alive.

And the gods worked, they experimented, and left unfinished world everywhere, planets were made, many and vast they spread across the Cosmos. Large, uninhabited and extremely dangerous worlds. And soon, over millions of tries they finally decided to create one world, one true place where they were to take it as long as to create the essence of life. A world known to mortals as "Origon."

While the Prothions created this new world, Origon, there was something that happened, something none could have foretold, a power so mighty and so vast that not even a god could have stopped its coming. This power made Kor - The Shaper fall to the mortal world. He became a mortal, yet he didn’t lose his powers.

The first mortal feeling he felt as he walked the world was fear. Fear of being killed, killed by low some mortals. And soon panic gripped him, and he centered himself at a place called "Cthor Sathon." From there he used his incredible powers to forge mountains, to part the mortals from one another, so they couldn’t band together and kill him. After he shaped the mountains around the world, he forged one great mountain around himself, so large that no mortal could reach the top of it. No mortal could ever break through it. This mountain where over time to be named "Mt. Korith."

He forged a new type of mortals, powerful and much larger than any of the existing mortals, humanoids created by pure rock, these guardians of the gods, where to be named "Titans." Also known as the race of the gods. And thus, afraid of the mortal world, Kor entered a meditation state. He slept inside his mountains, communicating with the other gods, while as his guardians walked the great halls of the mountains. And thousands upon thousands of years were to pass before his awakening...

Godly Conflicts.

After the Prothions had created the world, and the beings, mortals, which were to inhabit the world they set back and watched with pride as their creation evolved and flew like a dream. Everything was perfect. But it didn’t last, over thousands of years mortals didn’t stop evolving. They learned how to communicate, how to make weapons, create homes. How to wage war upon one another. And how to kill. But the worse of which, was that mortals evolved a way to use the tool of creation, Mana.

In the beginning the Prothions thought it was quite nice to see the mortals evolve, and use their tools. But it didn’t stop, the mortals found new ways of using the Mana and the Prothions foresaw that with time these mortals would evolve their knowledge about Mana so much that they would become as strong, of even stronger than the Prothions. And this would lead to chaos, and even more, destruction of this plane of existence.

Kor was the first of the Prothions that noticed the danger, he awakened and started to prepare himself to go to war against the mortals, after all, he were the only Prothions able to touch the mortal world, physically. But the Prothions of the cosmos didn’t believe that Kor was capable to completing this task on his own, and therefore decided that they had to do the only thing they could, create a being so evil and so powerful that it would destroy the world, and let nothing survive.

Ky - Keeper of Life, did not agree with the other gods. He meant that the mortals could never gain so much power as to endanger the very gods themselves. But the remaining Prothions didn’t listen to him, and began their plan of creating this being. As the others wouldn’t want to listen to him, he had to take the matter into his own hands, and departed from the other gods; he searched the mortal world for a champion, one whom would become the savior of the mortal world.

And he found his champion, in a child just borne inside the walls of Liannor, the great elven capital city, the home of the Lifehearts. He found his champion in Khaine Lifeheart, son of Liijian Lifeheart, king of the Life Elves. But the other gods, deep in their manufacturing plan, had found the perfect tool, they had brought back the spirit of Nazrim, the overseer of the Underlords, if which nearly destroyed their world thousands of years ago, now again to walk the earth of Origon with twice the powers he had before, he were Nazrim – Destroyer of Life.

So, now you know how the world is and how it came to life, lets get to the main story, this is only the first chapter, I guess there is nothing that is REALLY special about it, but I'm writing it like that for a reason:

The First Days

The news about the newborn child traveled with a pace unimaginable through the palace halls. The heir of the throne, the one whom would in time become their king. The news of Khaine Lifehearts birth had reached every corner of the entire elven empire before night would dawn and new a day rose.

His father, Liijian, stood beside his love, as she embraced her new son. And happily they exchanged looks of joy, for their son was a strong and healthy one. The boy had black raven hair, grey eyes and a nice and pale skin. But even though it was unnatural for the elves to have black hair and grey eyes his parents didn’t show any sign of distaste, for they were as happy as they could be, for they had finally gotten a son.

As time passed and little Khaine grew up, he was to get one brother and one sister. His sister came two years after himself and their brother seeing the day of light 2 years after his sister. All three of them grew a very close together, and wanted to play with each other more than anyone else in the royal family.

Chapter 1: The Sign.

Khaine was half sleeping while he slowly awoke from his slumber. He seemed to stare at the roof for minutes to pass, and this was not too unfamiliar, as he found himself doing so almost each morning. The roof was filled with carved figures and beasts; it was an artwork of carpentry which caught his eyes each morning. He seemed to always try to figure out the total meaning of the picture; on the far left side of the roof there was carved out two large armies fighting each other, one of the armies seemed to be elves, naturally, but the other race was unknown to him. They looked bestial, with harsh fur, nearly seeming to be spikes, skulls around their wrists and neck and big horns coming out from their heads.

Among the bestial warriors there seemed to be a commander, a large and scary giant of which Khaine had tried to avoid looking at for many nights, as it tended to give him nightmares. But at the morning it would be indifferent, after all; it wasn’t like he were going to sleep. On the other side of the room, just above the round table with his glowing magical crystal which Chrantor had made him, were the other halve of the carved picture. This was much more peaceful and it was this one he liked the most. It was a picture of an alter, large and glowing in the morning sun, with a shining orb at the top.
The orb seemed so beautiful with its smooth lines and sharp edges. Khaine often found himself thinking it was some kind of a crystal. There was robed elves gathered in a circle around an alter. And flying above the alter was a creature Khaine had never seen before. It was large and scaly, it had wings, and its pride seemed so complete that Khaine thought it would have to be a God or something along those lines.

And just as Khaine was about to close his eyes again there came an insanely knocking on his door. Seeming like thunder to his half-alert ears, and then the voice of his sister “Khaine, wake up! Wake up!” her voice was as always, even though she was screaming, a beautiful plays of melody. Though very irritated at the sudden and unaware knocking and screaming he answered her “What is it Aleya?”

“The sun is already up brother, and its dawn of the Seed.” She retorted with an enthusiastic voice. Khaine woke at that, she was right, it WAS dawn of the Seed, and they had no given tasks today. He were quick about his business, throwing his shirt and pants on, then he opened the door to let his sister inn.

He rushed the dressing, maybe a bit too much, and all along his sister stood watching him with a rather peculiar smile on her face. Finally she said “don’t rush it Khaine, we have all the day to play, here let me help you.” Khaine tried to resist the help she offered, but he knew his sister was very determined on details, and he couldn’t deny her help either, because he knew that would only make her mad at him. After what seemed like hours she finally approved of his appearance, after all, she couldn’t walk about with his brother looking like a civilian.

After that was settled they walked down the royal chamber to fetch his brother, Eonar. As they walked down the hallway Khaines eyes fell to the details of the art that covered the whole corridor once again. He could not understand how one could find it so joyful to make walls, chairs and tables, as well as windows and doors with so much effort, so much details in the woodwork, and to not mention the silver lines and the golden Mana crystal overhead, making the flow of magic go by like a dreaming song of which you didn’t hear, but could clearly see.

When they came to their brother’s chamber, it didn’t take long to figure out that Eonar wasn’t there. His bed was made, and everything was neatly ordered. “Nothing like your room...” Aleya pointed out ironically. Khaine let that one pass as they moved on, after all there was nothing to argue about; his brother’s room WAS cleaner than his own.

They figured their brother had already gone down to the family garden, so they moved down the stairs to find him. When they came out into the striking sunlight on the early morning they saw their brother standing with their mother, and she seemed to fixing a bit on his clothing, and their father was sitting in a chair by the dam feeding the fishes.

“Good morning, sleepy ones.” Their mother, Naori, said rather mockingly. Aleya were quick to defend herself “I awoke two hours ago mother, I had to dress myself and get Khaine up from bed!” she said rather wounded. Khaine drew up his shoulders and sighed “Yeah, it’s because of me she’s here so late, if it really matters” then he gave her sister a rather penetrating look. “I know, dear” Naori answered rather calmly.

Then Aleya went over to her mother and began talking about something that Khaine knew he had no affairs with. So he moved on, sat down on the rocks besides his father and gazed upon the little pond where the fishes fought about the small pits of food that his father was throwing out to them. “The day is rather refreshing, don’t you think?” Liijian said calmly. “Yes father, though it seems just like the day yesterday, and will most likely be like this tomorrow too.” Khaine answered indifferently. “Your probably right.” His father answered with a little laugh to it.

Noticing his fathers eyes on him, Khaine turned towards his father, his eyes were penetrating and serious just for a moment, then they turned into those soft joyful eyes he was far too used to. “You’ve grown much lately Khaine, I am proud of you my son, you should know that.” He said lovingly to his son. “Maybe it is even time we began discussions about your training.” His father said thoughtfully. Khaine looked upon is father, his eyes widened greatly. “Training father, really? I can assure you, I am as prepared as I can be.” Khaine said very Enthusiastically. “Sure you are.” His father said, his eyes gazing towards the pond again.

Then his brother called on him from over with the table. “Khaine, come along, we’re going to the lake!” his brothers voice sounded rather heavy on him. But nevertheless, he went along with his brother and sister. After they had all gone by their rooms, fetching whatever they might need they went on to the lake.

The lake was not far from the castle, even though it was outside the city; one whom wished could easily see them from on of the high towers. The water was rather cold compared to the fresh and cozy air above. But Khaine had some sort of personal thing to settle, he were never the last one in the water, which was final. Quite frequently he was also the first one to jump into the water. But not today.
Aleya was fist to jump into the water, close followed by Khaine and at last came Eonar. They splashed around, dragged each other under the water a bit and swam over to the little island in the middle of the lake where the large tree was located. But eventually they all calmed down, and sat at the edge of the water tipping their feet into the water and Aleya was splashing a bit on his younger brother.

Suddenly Aleya shouted “last one over the lake is a loser!” and she jumped into the water laughing, closely followed by Eonar which were determined to not lose. Khaine didn’t bother trying to follow, they had both gotten too much of a head start and it would only make him look bad if he came after them, trying to get over but failing critically. Better to just ignore it and let them play their little game.

Then, as he sat there alone, he could swear he heard some sort of song slowly growing around him. As if many people were gathered around him singing some beautiful song and the neat melody that filled the air were all so calming on him. But what scared him was that he couldn’t see a thing, there was no one around him, and his brother and sister was almost halfway over the lake, it couldn’t be any of them tricking with him. And then there was a voice, gentle and very noble, the voice said “I hail thee, Khaine Lifeheart, thou that art the savior of this world.”

Then the voice and music suddenly disappeared and his brother and sister returned. “Why didn’t you come?” her sister asked rather insulted. “I… Eh, I think we should return to the castle now.” Was the only answer he gave her, and without even waiting for an answer he turned and began walking towards the castle, leaving the lake and the mysterious voice behind.

As some last words I want to say that I am Norweigan, and dont speak English as my main language. Thus I am sorry for any gramatical errors or misstypings. Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoy my story ^^
P.S: Critique and comments are welcome.

So well and nice and all that. But why am I actually posting here? Well, that is because this place gives me the oppertunity to make the story into what it is meant to be, a public idea fabric, of sort. So, the thing I want to ask of you guys and gals that might read this, is to create a race or character, or even a faction of that suits you well. Regions and dungeons is not needed or anything close to that.

And for the sake of not getting races that already exist I am going to post now the already existing races with a short description:

Races:

Black Elves.

- A sort of dark elves that strongly believes in the term "fight fire with fire." As followers of Khaine Lifeheart, they bear with them a burning hate for all demons and evil creatures. They use dark magic and dark ways to deal with their enemies, however. Their hair is in most cases black, their skin is grey and their eyes more than often glowing red. They wear armors filled with spikes or dark feathers, depending on their combat style. Their main capital is built on a place called Silent Rock and is partially on ground and partially on the mountainside. As a means of transport from mansion to mansion on the high mountian tops, their ride a sort of black ravens, and for ground movement they ride a sort of dark ant-creature.

Life Elves.

Highly noble and influental these are elves that is corrup and powerhungry. Seemingly nice on the outside they always see to the horizon for new land to conquer, new treasures to unlock and new resources to exploit. Their appearance can be all from green hair and long beard with glowing green eyes, to blonde hair, no beard and glowing blue eyes. With a normal skin colour, in most cases. Their capital city, Celon, is placed within a cluster of mountains, making the mountains seem like walls around the great capital, with sea within range the city is a highly strategical located capital.

Northians.

The Northians are polar-bear men living on the northenmost lands of Origon. A place of which there never gets warm and there is minus degrees all year long. Due to this fact there is little food, and water is a hard thing to gather, thus the race is split into four different tribes, each tribe having one vital job for the rest of the race. Their capital city is the meltingpoint, its where all the tribes transport their resources and from there either redirect or delivers it. And this city is located inside a mountain, an active volcano to be more precise. The Northaians are quite a cross between vikings and escimos. Their quite capable warriors but they do not carry a weapon of which cannot have a second use, skinning, wood cutting... etc.

Nomads.

Nomads are a race of wanderes, naturally. They bare quite a large resemblance to humans, but there are some differences. For instance; a Nomad never stops growing, unlike humans that start shrinking when they get older. The Nomads is also a very mystical and wise race, they most commonly give clouded answers to questions and will indirectly look down uppon "weaker" rases. They do have a capital city however. As the Nomads know little about their passed many nomads have the work of archeologism, and are trying to uncover artifacts and ruins from times they cannot remember, and ofc trying to find out why they cant remember those times. Thus was their capital born, origined as a dig-site, Waistwind became a meeting place, a place of which all Nomads once in their lives visit, at least. Travelers from everywhere actually visits this town. This have also resulted in that Waistwind is the capital with the most detailed library, every travelling man have a story to tell, eh? :p

Humans.

Noble, honerable knights of the light... Pfff, you thought I would go this basic? No, the Humans are sea folks, all of them. Pirates and barbarians, shabby folks with simple minds, for the most part. Most of their citys is located near the sea and that is also the case for their capital, the "paradise city" as referred to on the streets of itself; Lion's Isle is the literal term of the name. The humans is also the race that have the most detailed maps, and most likely the race that knows the most locations and iselands and shit.

Naga.

To depict them as a race, picture the World of Warcraft naga, just with feet instead of that snake shit. Thats the basic look as for now. As for the race itself, their more like a cross between Astec and Samurais. Their like very loyal and very honerable to their king/queen, but at the same time their a cunning dark race of which develops great inventions of magic and engineering. Their capital city, as for the moment, is located inside a cliff facing the sea at the west side of Northstorm Isle, named Stormpeak. The city is halfways above water and halfways under it, and while wandering the corridors and streets of the city, expect to hear some heavy mecanics at work and steaming damp and shit comming out from working machines.
A race of which also have a stricts parting between rich and poor.

Lichsworn. (working title)

A very young race; born by Nazrim himself this is a race of skeletal zombies bound together by the chill of fear and ice. The natural mind of the Lichsworn is that of a dope adict, or something along those lines. There is a sort of crystals in this world named Fear Gems, crystals made by manifested fear, created in stone. These crystals are born where the great demi-god Nazrim lay his hands and step his feet. Their blindly following their lord, for the most part.

Khimera.

Once one of the most powerful races they roamed the world as formless shadows tearing everything appart. But their powers, and their freedom was take away from them as the Dragon Emperor locked them down into a dungeon enchanted with the most powerful dragon races to be witnessed on the face of this earth. And slowly, as they exhausted themselves trying to break through the enchantments and otherwise just lying around boring the shit out of themselves, they manifested and became fiends of flesh and blood. Shortly after this they also learned about the joys of reproduction :p

Newly set free by their former lord, Nazrim, as he threaded the world once again; stronger than he had ever been, they follow him by blood oath and listen to his very command.

Vampars.

A sort of small yeti like men, this is a vast and savage race. Worshipping a sort of primitive god of their own they preforme close to satanic rituals and offerings, and among their ranks are stronger overlords tossing the smaller ones arouns as if they were balls in their hands. This race is so vast that you will find almost all races confronting them in some way or the other through war. But they are not to be under estimated, even though their primitive in their ways; their extremely cunnning and clever. Having no capital city, seemingly, they act as parasites on this world; come to an aeria and exhaust all resources and abuse everything possible, then they move onto new grounds to harras. Highly hated by all civilized races.

Factions:

Shadow Fiends.

The shadow fiends is a faction of individuals thats highest wish is to be one with the shadow plane. The Shadow Plane is the world of the dead and deseased. The faction is mostly located on old abandoned fortresses and castles, as well as some ruins along the world. One could say that their ways is a bit the same as Buddhism. Anyways, as a means of earning money this race is taking money to... Remove individuals from this world, working as assassins and worshipping dark powers on their spare time these guys can become very lethal. The rank of a Shadow Fiend isnt showing on their armor or badges or anything, its a more physical thing than that. The more powerful one are in the arts of darkness, the more he becomes one with the shadow plane, dark cracks in the skin, black eyes and dark auras are some of the many physical proofs of their power.

Order of Tranquillity.

This highly light worshipping faction is one of perception. Because, even though they seem noble and nice on the outside, their something FAR different on the inside. Using mental powers and their abilities to sway minds these light worshippers is nothing short of a satanic cult. They say that by dieing you will accend to the world of Tranquillity, the ever lasting sleep, the perfect state. And thus they continuously have their reason to slay people on their alters and light soaked circles of force. And whenever asked why they doesnt simply commit suicide themselves, the answer is simply; "Why would I commit such a cruel and selfish act? I who is enlightened should not think about myself and go forth into the peace. No, I will stay in this world for as long as I can breathe, I will make it my duty to help others, to lead them and to maintain the peace in my halls."

Heroes:

Khaine Lifeheart.

Quote: "Do you know... What it feels like, to be a betrayer..? Do you know... What it feels like to murder your own father..? Do you know... What it feels like, to be supposed to save this entire world..?"

The prince of the Life Elves, lord and king of the Black Elves and the said-to-be savior of the entire world of Origon. A grim personality by all rights and means. This fellow murders his own father, betrays is own people and becomes a demon of darkness. And attop all of this, he is expected to save the entire world? I wouldnt like to be him.

Orthon.

"The winds speak the words of patience, the seas whisper the words of change and the sky witnesses everything."

Orthon is a typical Nomad, very mysterious and distant. He is also a very strong Phrohpet of the Winds. His life is centered around helping and guiding Khaine, as he is also the one that frees Khaine from his bounds to the demon Nazrim, of which at e sertain point of his life takes control of him, Orthon also becomes Khaines best friend in due time.

Skarn Stonehand

"If you threat my brothers, if you invade my lands, then know, my enemy; that I will always be there to fight you."

Skarn Stonehand is a member of the Iceclaw tribe, as of which is quite odd since his entire family is true Stormtusk blood. It is strange for a Northain comming from a family where all the men were great warriors and King Mammothon hunters, to become a sneaky fighter for the Iceclaw tribe. And above all else, to become a sorcerer as he is. Skarn is one of the lesser Frost Callers of the Northians. But at the same time he is a very handy warrior, one of the few mixes that turns out to become something very strong. Skarn operates as one of the greatest scout-leaders of the Iceclaw tribes, and will in due time be known as the greatest Northian to walk the snowfilled plains of White Mountain.

There are some more heroes but I'm not feeling like writing them down for now, I'll do so in due time though.

So remember, I am simply asking for anyone that is interested to create a race, a faction or a character to fit the story I am writing, and most likely, if the idea is good, I will include it in the story in some way or the other. There is no real restrictions of what you can do and not, the only things is that I would like for you to keep it special/exclusive, I mean, dont come up with something that have been used 1000 times before, and even if you DO make a race which is used many times, do make it seem different. Also, details, I would like for it to be detailed :p But thats ofc you choice.

Now, at last I want to say sorry for any spelling errors, I am not English of nature, and thanks to anyone that would mind taking part in this ^^

Level 19
Name: Azaran Tuarin
Race: Nomad
Character: He's young, but not reckless and wild. He prefers order above chaos and is quite a silent person.
Family: His family is located in the Capital City, but Azaran travells from oasis to oasis, because his family tends to dislike him and he's the 'Black Sheep' of the family.
Weapons: His spear and a typical nomad knife.
Appearance: Just a simple nomad with a humble cloack and a brown skin, along with brown eyes and black hair, but he has a scar on his hand, camel accident.
Mount: Sandfury, a tall, black horse, typical a desert horse. It's very fast tho, and Azarin already got alot of money earned through races.
Dislikes: Crowded places, taverns and people who abuse hospitality.

OOC: I hope this is good.. eh, oh and, could you make a map from Origon, attachment?

Last edited:
Level 14
Name: Medrill
Race: Dark elf
Class: Demon Hunter/Ranger
Description: White hired, octromarine eyes, black skin, young man.
Weapons: Two magic sabers
He is a good dark elf, unlike his race of evil elfs that worship the Demon Queen of spiders. He can go in to a rage that last days. He has a magical panther called guald.

Last edited:
Level 13
Name:Lord Darkris (last name later)
Class:Shadow Lord
Race:Shadow Fiends
Character:As a high ranking officer of the Assassins of Shadow Fiends he under takes many deadly and suicide missions but always coming out on top
Appearance:Grey hair wears a cloak every were has 2 leather gauntlets he hides his daggers a small pouch on his left leg containing herbs and potions he has dark vains were in the sun you can see dark eyes with a golden ring in the middle a aura of madness around him and a torn up cowboy hat
Personality:eek:nly caring for his race and goal to get to the Shadow Plane
Weapons:Two hidden daggers in his sleeves throwing knifes hidden in his boots short sword with the ability to become black as night when the sun goes down for assassinations
Dislikes:Any other races than his own light creatures the sun and a hateful passion towards humans

OOC:who's Shadow Fiends leader? also mass effect lol AND can u give more lore and detail? about races and such?

Level 14
Drow are evil, black elves are Good whose fight dark.

Drow
Evil elves that are cruel and merciless. The control the underground city of Marizos. The Drow are worshipers of the demon goddess, lloth. Their a Female rule over male kind of place.

Level 36
Name: Azaran
Race: Nomad
Character: He's young, but not reckless and wild. He prefers order above chaos and is quite a silent person.
Tribe: The Naratan Tribe, a weaker tribe amongst the Nomads, their name means; ''The Followers''
Weapons: His spear and a typical nomad knife.
Appearance: Just a simple nomad with a humble cloack and a brown skin, along with brown eyes and black hair, but he has a scar on his hand, camel accident.
Mount: Camel, always a camel. His favourite one is ''Mekk''.
Dislikes: Crowded places, taverns and people who abuse hospitality.

OOC: I hope this is good.. eh, oh and, could you make a map from Origon, attachment?

Quite good. Though there is some things that need answering here. (oh and need I mention that I'm not too big of a fan of this "listed" description?) Ah well. I guess thats what people like these days :p Anyways, Camel you say? What a boring and normal beast, of which is something that would never exist in Origon, the whole idea is to make everything seem new and exciting, thus no normal animals, to some extent. IF a normal animal should be used, its in a way not normally used, as for instance a gorilla as a mount, bad example but yeah, thats it. The person you're making should also have a last name, and the Nomads doesnt really have tribes, their more like.. ahh.. families and bands of like 4-6 people travelling together, give or take.
For the map thing, yeah, I do have one, I'll upload it sometime today.

Name: Medrill
Race: Dark elf
Class: Demon Hunter/Ranger
Description: White hired, octromarine eyes, black skin, young man.
Weapons: Two magic sabers
He is a good dark elf, unlike his race of evil elfs that worship the Demon Queen of spiders. He can go in to a rage that last days. He has a magical panther called guald.

Here also, a last name would be nice. And really now; an evil Dark Elf race. Now where have I seen that before? >.>

One should consider making it a bit more.. special. Also, if you are to make a new race, I would highly desire a better description, let me try out one for you:

The Dark Elves (working title) is a race of rebels, once firm followers of Khaine Lifeheart and their ways of hatred towards all demons, these weak minded elves got tempted by the very dark magics that they sought to control, despite their best intentions the demonic energies made them go crazy in a way undescribable, but they werent completely hopeless. They retreated from their former race and gathered, and in numbers they survived. This race travelled to the north, far to the north to lands coverd by a carpet of snow in the winter and chilling grasslands of nature in the summer.

Now this makes for a more unique race, of sort. A race of rebellious, evil elves living in a cold climate. Having armor made of bear/wolf and Mammoth pelt, and creating massive dark fortresses to keep the cold at bay.

Name:Lord Darkris (last name later)
Class:Shadow Lord
Race:Shadow Fiends
Character:As a high ranking officer of the Assassins of Shadow Fiends he under takes many deadly and suicide missions but always coming out on top
Appearance:Grey hair wears a cloak every were has 2 leather gauntlets he hides his daggers a small pouch on his left leg containing herbs and potions he has dark vains were in the sun you can see dark eyes with a golden ring in the middle a aura of madness around him and a torn up cowboy hat
Personality:eek:nly caring for his race and goal to get to the Shadow Plane
Weapons:Two hidden daggers in his sleeves throwing knifes hidden in his boots short sword with the ability to become black as night when the sun goes down for assassinations
Dislikes:Any other races than his own light creatures the sun and a hateful passion towards humans

OOC:who's Shadow Fiends leader? also mass effect lol AND can u give more lore and detail? about races and such?

Let me make one thing clear firstly, the Shadow Fiends isnt a race, its a faction. Unbound by races, this is a faction that can hold representants from all races. So, one should add, since you guys are so eager to make this punctuated, a line which name is "Affiliation:"

Now, I like the character, and he is very detailed. He also sounds like a typicall shadow fiend leader of sort. About a leader, well, its hard to tell who exactly is the leader of the shadow fiends, as their a very spread faction, and within the faction is a very spread domain as well. But all Shadow Fiends look up to one man, no, a nearly demi-god of name is unknown and uneccessary, this is the one mortal that was the first one to ever enter the shadow plane, his powers with the plane is so vast and dangerous that a normal mortal wouldnt stant a chance against him. Due to this, he is also the only one known to be able to shift by free will between the two worlds, as in most cases; as soon as you assend to the shadow plane you will never return.

I hope this answers some of you're questions ^^

Also, dont forget. You're not restricted to make only characters, factions and races are also largely appreatiated. As which, races and factions are more likely to become a part of the story than simple characters, yet I do see the more work it takes to make a whole race rather than a single person, and also making a race would also require some cooperation and bitching with me untill the final result is settled :p

Level 13
aww it isnt a race =[ then ill add a race for my shadow fiend shall i post it here or pm u it?

Level 14
The Fre'Dil is a race of rebels, once firm followers of Khaine Lifeheart and their ways of hatred towards all demons, these weak minded elves got tempted by the very dark magics that they sought to control, despite their best intentions the demonic energies made them go crazy in a way indescribable, but they weren't completely hopeless. They retreated from their former race and gathered, and in numbers they survived. This race traveled to the north, far to the north to lands covered by a carpet of snow in the winter and chilling grasslands of nature in the summer.
I Like that :>
Medrill Gol'Urden

Level 13
im almost done with my race and shadow fiends lore =] desert horse should be special not like a normal horse lol since u wanted a camel u can have a desert horse with a hump =]

Last edited:
Level 13
Darkness Bringers (thinking of a better name tell me if u have a idea)

History
No 1 know how they were created Darkness Bringers some even say they are cursed beings of a different realm but for this realm they are know as the scourge of the world for ally themselves with many evil and dark creatures but they only do this out of being shunned by other races the Darkness Bringers are 1 of the oldest races in the world not 1 living soul know how long they live at the start of time when each race was growing they Darkness Bringers were chased down to mere hundred a handful left by the paladins of the world sworn revenge the leader at the time Lord Doom had ventured to the edge of the world looking for a weapon to kill those paladins but found nothing till a crack in the world opened from a earthquake he fell in and soon awoke in the ruins of a city some believe the Prothions but no it was the old ruins of the former Darkness Bringers there he settled only a few non- Darkness Bringers know of it and are afraid to speak were for the allies of the Darkness Bringers the Shadow Fiends will come out of the shadows and take there life’s Darkness Bringer are a small race but vary powerful some say if the 5 sine masters were to be together they could destroy legions with a glare

Current Status
The Darkness Bringers at the time are regaining strength lead by Lord Apocalypse also the master of the death sine many fear his wraith he is the long rival of paladin leader the Darkness Bringers capital is flourishing there is around 70 Darkness Bringers there (for them its a lot) they are training and gaining power for this race it is a golden age at the time but what they don't know is soon that they may be gone from this world

Childhood
From birth a Darkness Bringer must undertake a sine ritual were they will pick from 1 of the 5 spirits they follow the sine’s are Pestilence, War, Famine, Death, Fury, and Strife what ever the child sine is they will have a special connection to things related to it and if the sine is strong they will be able to control it when the ritual starts 1 of the 5 masters of the sine will come and summon the 5 spirits to deiced which sine the child gets

Adulthood
When reaching the age of adulthood the Darkness Bringer must do 1 of 3 things go on a search for his sine spirit since at childhood they don’t know which spirit they have become a Shadow Fiend or kill a special person they assignee usually a high ranking officer in the military

Exiled one
To be a exile in the Darkness Bringer is like being dead they ignore you refusing to even glance at you to be a exile one is the worst punishment for a Darkness Bringer since ur race is the only thing u have most exile ones go evil and turn to the dark creatures its what gives the Darkness Bringer a bad name most of the time

Dwellings
Darkness Bringer tend to live in the darkest places are usually mistaken for the ghost you see Darkness Bringer like to reside in caverns usually building there homes into the walls Darkness Bringer never stay in a area filled of light and sun they reside in the dark places of the world

Spellz Destructive Magic
Darkness Bringer have there own magic unlike most spell there spells are made by destroying there spell are all destructive only the old Darkness Bringer know how to use Destructive magic most destructive magic involves the use of black fire and shadows and when combined is know as demon fire

Personality
Darkness Bringer are gloomy people never smiling and when they laugh its more of a cackle they the light races for shunning them and destroy there people if a chance arises the Darkness Bringer will kill them without a hesitation Darkness Bringer are always serious even there humor is serious they only get a laugh if there killing a enemy and enjoying fights since the Darkness Bringer are a little screwed in the head

Appearance
Dwarfing normal humans Darkness Bringer are tall but slouch and look like they have hump backs there hair color is black and gray most of the time sometimes even red they have shaggy hair thin body’s they drag there arms a lot when they walk and sometimes even put there head to always hiding a weapon some were on them and if skilled in alchemy caring a few potions to there normal outfit consists of leather armor a black cloak and large gauntlets to hide things in

Race Abilities
Shadow walking blending in with the shadow when in the dark they cant be seen unless staring right at them or bumping into them
Seeing in the dark and sometimes sensing heat (heat vision lol)
Immune to many poisons only the deadliest poisons work on them

SHADOW FIEND lore
History
A old fraction built upon killing and death it employs many races it also has many enemies some of the main 1s are the paladins of light most Shadow Fiends are still new since the paladins had a fight with them a few years ago greatly crippling there power in this world trying to find new Shadow Fiends many of the masters of this order have gone missing searching for strong and new apprentices the Shadow Fiend capital is a mass of a giant Graveyard were a lot of the scientists make new deadly weapons it is also here were the 1st Shadow fiend was made by 1 of the dark gods themselves gifting them with the ability to teleport to Shadow Plain 1 ability of the strong Shadow Fiends is to summon monsters from the Shadow plane such as void walkers ,demons , and even the rare Spirits of the dead

Equipment
The standard equipment is a short sword some poisons and a hidden dagger and maybe a bow the standard armor is all leather a cloak and a patch on 1 of the legs containing potions and poisons

Classes
Shadow Lord a commander of shadows usually using the Shadow Plain and dark creatures to fight for him and even controlling a shadow
Shadow Step a fast assassin and thief this class has a fast speed sometimes not even being seen it can go through shadows and sometimes changing into what they look like using the shadow
Shadow this class is a strong fighter being sneaky and deadly at the same time they make large weapons but blend them with shadow and making them hard 2 spot and when the night comes there power gets stronger

Ranks
Shadow King
Shadow Prince/Princess
Shadow Duke
Shadow Bishop
Shadow Knight
Shadow Warrior
Shadow Child

Sorry about grammar im horrid =[

WHOOPS sorry just noticed i Double Posted SORRY

Level 36
Darkness Bringers (thinking of a better name tell me if u have a idea)

History
No 1 know how they were created Darkness Bringers some even say they are cursed beings of a different realm but for this realm they are know as the scourge of the world for ally themselves with many evil and dark creatures but they only do this out of being shunned by other races the Darkness Bringers are 1 of the oldest races in the world not 1 living soul know how long they live at the start of time when each race was growing they Darkness Bringers were chased down to mere hundred a handful left by the paladins of the world sworn revenge the leader at the time Lord Doom had ventured to the edge of the world looking for a weapon to kill those paladins but found nothing till a crack in the world opened from a earthquake he fell in and soon awoke in the ruins of a city some believe the Prothions but no it was the old ruins of the former Darkness Bringers there he settled only a few non- Darkness Bringers know of it and are afraid to speak were for the allies of the Darkness Bringers the Shadow Fiends will come out of the shadows and take there life’s Darkness Bringer are a small race but vary powerful some say if the 5 sine masters were to be together they could destroy legions with a glare

Current Status
The Darkness Bringers at the time are regaining strength lead by Lord Apocalypse also the master of the death sine many fear his wraith he is the long rival of paladin leader the Darkness Bringers capital is flourishing there is around 70 Darkness Bringers there (for them its a lot) they are training and gaining power for this race it is a golden age at the time but what they don't know is soon that they may be gone from this world

Childhood
From birth a Darkness Bringer must undertake a sine ritual were they will pick from 1 of the 5 spirits they follow the sine’s are Pestilence, War, Famine, Death, Fury, and Strife what ever the child sine is they will have a special connection to things related to it and if the sine is strong they will be able to control it when the ritual starts 1 of the 5 masters of the sine will come and summon the 5 spirits to deiced which sine the child gets

Adulthood
When reaching the age of adulthood the Darkness Bringer must do 1 of 3 things go on a search for his sine spirit since at childhood they don’t know which spirit they have become a Shadow Fiend or kill a special person they assignee usually a high ranking officer in the military

Exiled one
To be a exile in the Darkness Bringer is like being dead they ignore you refusing to even glance at you to be a exile one is the worst punishment for a Darkness Bringer since ur race is the only thing u have most exile ones go evil and turn to the dark creatures its what gives the Darkness Bringer a bad name most of the time

Dwellings
Darkness Bringer tend to live in the darkest places are usually mistaken for the ghost you see Darkness Bringer like to reside in caverns usually building there homes into the walls Darkness Bringer never stay in a area filled of light and sun they reside in the dark places of the world

Spellz Destructive Magic
Darkness Bringer have there own magic unlike most spell there spells are made by destroying there spell are all destructive only the old Darkness Bringer know how to use Destructive magic most destructive magic involves the use of black fire and shadows and when combined is know as demon fire

Personality
Darkness Bringer are gloomy people never smiling and when they laugh its more of a cackle they the light races for shunning them and destroy there people if a chance arises the Darkness Bringer will kill them without a hesitation Darkness Bringer are always serious even there humor is serious they only get a laugh if there killing a enemy and enjoying fights since the Darkness Bringer are a little screwed in the head

Appearance
Dwarfing normal humans Darkness Bringer are tall but slouch and look like they have hump backs there hair color is black and gray most of the time sometimes even red they have shaggy hair thin body’s they drag there arms a lot when they walk and sometimes even put there head to always hiding a weapon some were on them and if skilled in alchemy caring a few potions to there normal outfit consists of leather armor a black cloak and large gauntlets to hide things in

Race Abilities
Shadow walking blending in with the shadow when in the dark they cant be seen unless staring right at them or bumping into them
Seeing in the dark and sometimes sensing heat (heat vision lol)
Immune to many poisons only the deadliest poisons work on them

SHADOW FIEND lore
History
A old fraction built upon killing and death it employs many races it also has many enemies some of the main 1s are the paladins of light most Shadow Fiends are still new since the paladins had a fight with them a few years ago greatly crippling there power in this world trying to find new Shadow Fiends many of the masters of this order have gone missing searching for strong and new apprentices the Shadow Fiend capital is a mass of a giant Graveyard were a lot of the scientists make new deadly weapons it is also here were the 1st Shadow fiend was made by 1 of the dark gods themselves gifting them with the ability to teleport to Shadow Plain 1 ability of the strong Shadow Fiends is to summon monsters from the Shadow plane such as void walkers ,demons , and even the rare Spirits of the dead

Equipment
The standard equipment is a short sword some poisons and a hidden dagger and maybe a bow the standard armor is all leather a cloak and a patch on 1 of the legs containing potions and poisons

Classes
Shadow Lord a commander of shadows usually using the Shadow Plain and dark creatures to fight for him and even controlling a shadow
Shadow Step a fast assassin and thief this class has a fast speed sometimes not even being seen it can go through shadows and sometimes changing into what they look like using the shadow
Shadow this class is a strong fighter being sneaky and deadly at the same time they make large weapons but blend them with shadow and making them hard 2 spot and when the night comes there power gets stronger

Ranks
Shadow King
Shadow Prince/Princess
Shadow Duke
Shadow Bishop
Shadow Knight
Shadow Warrior
Shadow Child

Sorry about grammar im horrid =[

WHOOPS sorry just noticed i Double Posted SORRY

Alright, let me start by saying; I like your're enthusiasm, and much of this is creative and well made. But do me one favor, dont make a story or anything for a faction that I made, that is strictly MY work and will not be altered :p

Now, a little news "batch" of sort, I might consider making more of these depending on the popularity of the thread :p But for now, I want to talk about the physics and magics of the world of Origon. Let me start by quoting a text that I wrote some time ago, which also can be found in my screenwriting text:

Perché possibile.

I am my own creator. I am the father of myself, and my own mother. For if it wasn’t for me, I would not exist. I am the only one of my kind, and I will forever be. I demand that my demands shall be truth, and not disposed of as nothing would. I demand change to be a part of existence, I demand it to be so that everything moves is circles, in philosophical view, of course. That of which exists, shall always end, and that of which ends shall always bring forth new existence.

I demand that if something exists, it cannot be undone. It can perish and it can die, it can be pulverized, but it cannot be undone. And thus, the actions of creation is not to be taken lightly, since that of which is created, will never disappear. I demand the existence of materials, be them hard or soft, I demand them to forever be dead, to serve as tools to create an even greater existence; life.

I demand that life will end and that the end of life will bring forth death, I demand that death will lead the dead ones into the Realm of Shadows, and thus I demand the existence of the Realm of Shadows, a plane of existence for the dead to always live, parted from the living, and united by minds. I demand that light parts from darkness, and air parts from water. I demand that hard materials will stop both air and water, and that soft materials will absorb them.

I demand time to part darkness from light, and to give them equal amounts of life, I demand darkness to be night and light to be day. I demand time to see to it that everything that is, will end and that everything that ends will be. And thus, I demand time to be the only thing that is as eternal as myself.

I demand children, children to do what I deem to not. I demand them to create what I care not to create, I demand my children to have my knowledge, and to have half of my powers. I demand them to live, and thus they will die. I demand the death of a god to be different from others, however. I demand a plane of existence if which only get greater gods can enter, I name this plane; the cosmos. I demand that when a god dies, he will lose half of what power he already have and that he will be outcast from the cosmos, never to enter the high seat of the gods again.
I demand gods to die only when their worlds die with them.

I demand my rules to be a subject of change.

So, this one "being" who talks in this story is the named God of gods, also referred to as THE Physical Laws, but in reality he is only the creator of the Physical Laws, but lets look uppon him as the strongest being there will ever be and have ever been.

Now, lets start talking about magic, as that seems to be a sort of an issue to this point, magic is slightly different in Dawn of Life than in you're avarage fantasy story. Now, magic is a tool, make no mistake, and this was its ultimate intention. Its there in the form of something called Mana, which works just as air, its invisible and is everywhere, sort of. And can be used by those who have the knowledge to do so, see, knowledge is the keyword.

The first world and the first mortals were created with the knowledge of how to use magic, how to use Mana. This was one of the many failiures of the world, and thus after its fall and the raise of a second world, the mortals created was done so without the knowledge of how to use Mana, thus magic was really a tale more than a reality to them. But how then, would one ask, could people of this world at all use Magic? well that is simply answered.

You see, the downfall of the old world left many "artifacts" behind. Everything from ruins to gems to books, and amulets. And it all pulsed with magic, it is as if its charged with Mana and it doesnt take TOO much knowledge to know how to cast the Mana into powerful spells when its already existing as physical forms, and thus most magicians of the world is dependant on their trinkets and artifacts, and the more stuff from the old world one have, the more powerful he is. Thus most wizards staffs doesnt look neatly created with nice little details, they rather look like racks, twigs filled with many odd objects, from necklases, to staircases to clocks and whatever one could come over from the old kingdom. My point is, most magic is dependant on old artifacts and shit.

This said, it doesnt mean ALL mortals is dependant on it, some mortals, such as the Life Elves, have over time developed the knowledge of calling forth Mana from mid air, something of which require great knowledge, and a wizard will eventually learn to do so.

Now as that is mentioned, lets start talking a bit about magic pools and different types of magic. There are six God-created elementals, as elementals work as the different "pools" of magic, these are:

- Fire.
- Light.
- Water.
- Earth.
- Wind.
- Darkness.

Then there are the ones created my mortals by mixing the already existing pools, blood magic, venom, ice and shadow is examples of these. Now, magic is non-dependable, this means, one could be evil as hell and still use Light magic, or you could be the nicest person in the world and use hellfire (another mortal created elemental) as your power, point being, magic pools are not restricted to your very afilliations, its more what kind of magic is the most pleasing to you. Then there are individual phsycological stuff based on what race you are and what type of mind you posess in order to figure out what element suits you the best and what of which is easiest for you to learn, and so forth, but lets not go there, as that is a bit complicated.

Now thats it for today, and in further batches I might give more detailed descriptions on sertain key-races and stuff like that. Oh and btw, here is the map attached to the post so that everyone knows what the world looks like, and roughly what is where :p

Enjoy ^^

Attachments

• Origon Worldmap.jpg
    Origon Worldmap.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 92
Level 13
see if u had posted more i would have bin able 2 go for more and lol did u ever approve of my race?

Status
Not open for further replies.