• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SotDRP Terraining Comp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is a SOTDRP Terraining comp you may only use thse version - -Cityscape
-Vangaurd
-Mounatins
Rules

Okay ALL WORK MUST BE DONE BY YOU NO HELP!
2nd NO STEALING OTHER PPLZ WORK
3rd YOu may only use 5 Custom models ( by 5 i mean you can use the 5 same models over and over again eg for walls....)
4th MUST BE REALTIC
5th MUST HAVE A NAME

Okay to be rated you must tell how many custom models you used eg for my one i used all 5 of em on my walls.
2nd ONLY POST ONCE
3rd Maxuim of 10 SS and thats all :)

The City Of Gungal

City Of Gungal 1.jpg
City Of Gungal 2.jpg
City Of Gungal 3.jpg
Models Used = 5 / 5
People ingame coments: Looks Great, AWSOME, Best City Ive Ever Seen!!! more....

Level 8
SotDRP isnt for people who cant map, its for RPing. and it has some potential. the ability to map ingame with 12 other people is interesting. I just with u could export your creations. By the way, pics from my latest one will be up in about 30 mins.

[Edit] and here they are:

Base:
Buildings: 41
Custom Models: 0
Time: Under an hour

Units:
Villagers: 14
Guards: 9
Custom Models: 2

Last edited:
Level 17
I am a fan of the game, myself. But I am just going to say this.

SotDRP is a game designed for roleplaying which is why it has the ability to create things just like the World Editor. Though people can create magnificent things on it, it is extremely limited when it comes to things such as lifting and lowering doodads and the lack of custom trees and custom cliffs. SotDRP is not designed as a terraining tool and if you wish to display your roleplaying terrain works, then I suggest you follow the previous link given by TheDivineBoss.

Please...

Link

sry but this isnt about showboating (well it is ) but this is to get feedback and ratings rep ect... to boost the skills of pplz starting to use SOTDRP and is a comp

(my castle was only a eg my orc base has custom heighting cliffs pathing lol ingame pplz rated it 9999999999999 out of 5 XD but i dun go posting that about) this is about trying to get pplz to learn terraining befor they enter WE themself to enable more skills ......

but if you want me 2 make my orc base ill post some ss in 2 hrs XD

Level 34
sry but this isnt about showboating (well it is ) but this is to get feedback and ratings rep ect... to boost the skills of pplz starting to use SOTDRP and is a comp

(my castle was only a eg my orc base has custom heighting cliffs pathing lol ingame pplz rated it 9999999999999 out of 5 XD but i dun go posting that about) this is about trying to get pplz to learn terraining befor they enter WE themself to enable more skills ......

but if you want me 2 make my orc base ill post some ss in 2 hrs XD

Oh, my bad. But I wasn't showboating...

Ratings: Oh sure, sounds great.
Rep: Totaly yeah, who doesn't want that..
Etc: Yeah yeah...

1 - Okay ALL WORK MUST BE DONE BY YOU NO HELP!
2 - NO STEALING OTHER PPLZ WORK
3 - YOu may only use 5 Custom models ( by 5 i mean you can use the 5 same models over and over again eg for walls....)
4 - MUST BE REALISTIC
5 - MUST HAVE A NAME

1 - No one ever helped it. Done.
2 - Never stole somebody's work, does the word 'inspired' ring a bell? Done.
3 - Hardly done that. Done.
4 - Yeah, everyone knows that elves, orcs and Elenai's gods exist in real life. You agree? Done.
5 - A name? I call my screenshots Roleplay 1, Roleplay 2, Roleplay 3 and so on. And you? Done.

1 - Okay to be rated you must tell how many custom models you used eg for my one i used all 5 of em on my walls.
2 - ONLY POST ONCE
3 - Maxuim of 10 SS and thats all :)

1 - Well, I'd love to count for you, but I don't. You may do it for me. But I'll help you: "I have placed X custom models in my screenshots." Fill in the X.
2 - Hah you broke your own rules, therefore this compitition is rendered useless. Oh wait, now I also posted twice.
3 - How about 20 screenshots in one whole screenshot?

Okay, here comes the stinger:
Okay this is a SOTDRP Terraining comp you may only use thse version - -Cityscape
-Vangaurd
-Mounatins
Don't expect everyone who roleplays likes SotDRP. You just negleted the other half of the Wc3 roleplayers.

And my last point that contains alcohol:
Ever heard of proper grammar? I don't think that your game contains much roleplayers that can speak proper English.

And on a sidenote: I don't care what you put in the game, if it's a giant Farm or a pink sheep with fire attachments, 90% of all roleplayers will like what you make. So in a nuttshell: They can't tell the difference between shit and good stuff.

Oh, my bad. But I wasn't showboating...

Ratings: Oh sure, sounds great.
Rep: Totaly yeah, who doesn't want that..
Etc: Yeah yeah...

1 - No one ever helped it. Done.
2 - Never stole somebody's work, does the word 'inspired' ring a bell? Done.
3 - Hardly done that. Done.
4 - Yeah, everyone knows that elves, orcs and Elenai's gods exist in real life. You agree? Done.
5 - A name? I call my screenshots Roleplay 1, Roleplay 2, Roleplay 3 and so on. And you? Done.

1 - Well, I'd love to count for you, but I don't. You may do it for me. But I'll help you: "I have placed X custom models in my screenshots." Fill in the X.
2 - Hah you broke your own rules, therefore this compitition is rendered useless. Oh wait, now I also posted twice.
3 - How about 20 screenshots in one whole screenshot?

Okay, here comes the stinger:

Don't expect everyone who roleplays likes SotDRP. You just negleted the other half of the Wc3 roleplayers.

And my last point that contains alcohol:
Ever heard of proper grammar? I don't think that your game contains much roleplayers that can speak proper English.

And on a sidenote: I don't care what you put in the game, if it's a giant Farm or a pink sheep with fire attachments, 90% of all roleplayers will like what you make. So in a nuttshell: They can't tell the difference between shit and good stuff.

idc... honestly by only post once i ment ONLY POST YOUR FINISHED PRODUCT.... not meaning posting eg 1st post (hi) 2nd post (SS) 3rd post (ss) the 3rd post is breaking the rules so can we just terrain :D

its also takes alot more skill and effor to terrain in sotdrp's becuase of the triggers nver working right D:

Level 8
oh yes. good old HRP. The best RP with the least bugs. I wish ancientofreaver made a comeback.

Level 8
we know. thats what we are talking about. And I think DivineBoss did most/half the models for SotDRP, aswell as ideas, triggering, and some terraining (please correct me if I am wrong). so by saying shit about SotDRP is to be saying shit about DivineBoss, Saken, Anarki (however he deserves it), Jakku, Blackcat (or whatever it is), and all of its makers/helpers, including its modellers, beta testers and anyone associated with SotDRP.

|Do I get free rep for defending SotDRP???|

Level 18
hmmm i still dont like it i mean the fact you can map with 12 players online in a map is just useless in my opinion for communication we use MSN or skype and for maping we use WE or Jassnewgenpack. it seems like many people do like this map but in my opinion its a waste of time to do that. anyway this whas my last post here so anyway goodluck with this thread

Level 17
oh yes. good old HRP. The best RP with the least bugs. I wish ancientofreaver made a comeback.

we know. thats what we are talking about. And I think DivineBoss did most/half the models for SotDRP, aswell as ideas, triggering, and some terraining (please correct me if I am wrong). so by saying shit about SotDRP is to be saying shit about DivineBoss, Saken, Anarki (however he deserves it), Jakku, Blackcat (or whatever it is), and all of its makers/helpers, including its modellers, beta testers and anyone associated with SotDRP.

|Do I get free rep for defending SotDRP???|

For fuck's sake.

Level 8
its ok Steel, RARP was my 3rd fav (because it was the first to introduce REAL custom heroes with REAL custom models... some good terrain too).

HRP was my fav cos literally, it was near bugless, and yes, I made a mistake. I know it was Maric, not Ancientofreaver who made it, but its been a long time, and it was the first name to come to mind when I thought about it.

my second fav is SotDRP because of its MANY new commands which made things simpler (for attachments, sfx, and other stuff).

So don't worry Steel, like I mentioned in the first paragraph, you hold a special spot of 3rd place in my heart.

Level 17
its ok Steel, RARP was my 3rd fav (because it was the first to introduce REAL custom heroes with REAL custom models... some good terrain too).

HRP was my fav cos literally, it was near bugless, and yes, I made a mistake. I know it was Maric, not Ancientofreaver who made it, but its been a long time, and it was the first name to come to mind when I thought about it.

my second fav is SotDRP because of its MANY new commands which made things simpler (for attachments, sfx, and other stuff).

So don't worry Steel, like I mentioned in the first paragraph, you hold a special spot of 3rd place in my heart.

....LOL

sweet mother of fucking Jesus you're clueless. You just utterly missed the point of my "For Fucks sake".

Level 8
I may have. though I have gotten fuck all sleep past few days. theres alot Im clueless about at the moment. describe to me.
[Edit] If it was for the rep, I told Devine that I joked, and gave him rep back.

Last edited:
Level 10
Ahem...

Triggering of SotDRP - Lord-Anarki aka Narks, Weyrling also might be few more, I don't know.
Terrainers of SotDRP - Samurai_Jakku, Saken also few more
SotDRP checker/balancer - Blackcat as I heard from Saken
Contributors: Symmetry, Steel_Stallion

TDB aka TheDivineBoss is best builder in SotDRP. There maybe might be few mistakes in list...

Samurai_Jakku made Maelstrom, Mountains and Barrens
Saken made beta-terrain of Vanguard.
Cityscape terrain was taken from something as I heard.

Very rough, bad terrains (fakes) - Lordaeron and Plaguelands was made by Draco-1 aka xDraconx

23-Yag-Sinekas which is made by kryn or what was his name is also fake, bad terrain and offense to Saken.

Darkwood is unknown to me.

Also all 1.04 what are hosted on BNet right now are considered as fakes (also most of em are buggy) - Lord-Anarki aka Narks don't have permission to take Saken's, Samurai_Jakku's terrains.

About official 1.04 release date: Its unknown (probably when new terrains will be finished).

I hope it will clear up things to you a bit.

Last edited:
Level 8
I know. We all know. (mind you, Yag-si-nekas wasnt that bad of terrain, but lagged like hell after 45 mins of gameplay.

Last edited:
Level 8
@Saken: MRP??? you mean the near triggerless rp?? it wa ok, but wasnt as advanced, and so we couldnt make massive castles with waterfalls and stuff like the later ones.

@Azeroc: wasnt TDB a helper with some of that stuff? I know he did most of the models.

Level 12
No one created original models for SotDRP itself, jeez people. Do you not ever see them around in other maps? Maps before SotDRP? Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe there's one, but if you guys are just saying someone imported models, big freaking whoop. That's one of the easiest things to do...

Level 8
ffs. dude, I was defending SotDRP against a guy who was taking the piss out of it by saying its ruining peoples creativity in WE. I think it helps boost creativity in WE. but if u guys dont want me helping, then stuff you.

Last edited:
Level 8
did u not read the second page? I mentioned twice (if not 3 times) that it was a ***ing joke. anyone with half a brain would see that it was a ***ing joke. if I was ****ing serious, I would have demanded it, not make a joking question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
No, there wasn't ANY joke on the second page.
Seriously, the only things you said.
''I was a little drunk''
''Elenai did most of the models, right?''
''MRP??: that triggerless RP''
Oh yes, and now I read back I suddenly realized that you edited your message after I read it. ''I told Devine it was a joke'', well, a little too late, eh?
And, demand? Which friggin' idiot would 'demand' rep?

''I WANT REP FOR DEFENDING SOTDRP'', nobody would gave it then anyway.

Discussion out.

Level 8
Discussion out? If you didn't want this discussion (which seems more like an argument), then WHY THE **** DID U ****ING REPLY U ********!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.