• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

🕹 Funmap Evening Event 🕹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well we were alot of people around 18 sometimes maybe more sometimes less, we played some games and split into 2-3 groups that played difrent thnigs. But I hope everyone enjoyed the time.

Now we'll wait for @Paillan 's Vid, so just ask for replays for stuff that you missed & might wanna have :p

Just give me replays for everything, I was only able to record myself this games (the doom thing, the peon melee, the td and my shitty map)

Level 32
Well we were alot of people around 18 sometimes maybe more sometimes less, we played some games and split into 2-3 groups that played difrent thnigs. But I hope everyone enjoyed the time.
unknown.png

A whole lot of peeps in the discord voice chat alone. Clan THW also gained around 7 members.

Even though I was only on for around 2.5 hours, I think this was one of the best funmap evenings yet :D

Level 19
So... this is kinda embarassing, but due to an error in my OBS configuration, there is NO AUDIO in the video for the fun map evening. This including the fact that most of my footage is lobby time, makes my video useless. I am deeply sorry guys. I deserve your hate.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Phew! I don't think I made any sense anyway. We should be able to get game audio for the replays, so worst comes to the worst we just up and host them. No worries, but thanks for giving it a shot Paillan :cgrin:

Level 19
except if you want Memory R/W. it's literally the best discovery on war3 engine and Blizz patched it out ♥

Even if you don't use World Edit, I still think it'd be a worthy effort to educate yourself;

Memory hack

I already know about memory hack, and that is a discory made last year... you can't expect me to believe that there a tons of maps that use memory hack... also you said Memory API. That's quite confusing. As if I didn't knew what memory hack is, everyone knows what memory hack is...

Level 32
I deleted every post about the memory hack argument for being off-topic.

And as some others pointed out, we are not using gameranger because the bots we are available to use don't connect to it. Plus, nearly all of the people who frequent these events use battle.net, but we open the door for those without keys with EuroBattle.net and ENT. And ENT doesn't seem to be down anymore. If anyone would like their own gameranger, tuungle, etc gaming session, it's probably best to do so in a separate thread in this forum.

Just please post about the event, whether you're going or not, suggest maps, etc.

Last edited:
Level 19
Uhhh admin man deleted our posts. Good job anyways, got a bit carried away there.
Now... maps... hmmm...
Legion TD, anyone?
We could also try those altered melee maps if they work this time...
Just for the sake of madness and chaos, I suggest we play a few maps of the substandard section :p
And last but certainly not least, how about reviving our "make your own crappy map" challenge? (Aka. Map in 24 hours challenge)
That's all I can think of.

Level 6
Well ENT and all other bots worked in a way that made BNet ban/kick them so untill blizz remakes the update or everyone with a bot finds a good workaround there will be problem from time to time. So ye depends what server your on and what bot your trying to join.

+ Warcraft 3: Gold Edition CD-KEY GLOBAL - G2A.COM is an easy way to get a cheep CD-key.
Tho if blizzard games/servers are blocked where you live there might be workarounds to conect via somewhere else.

And about what maps to play we can make a basic little list to have as a base to fall back on. we mostly pick & split depending on what people feel in mood for :)

Level 23
here's a tutorial for making entconnect work based on my recent experience

first you gotta download firefox because it doesn't like chrome.

1. register on ent

2. go to ENT Gaming - User Control Panel - Login

3. where it says download java, click that

4. press windows button and search for "configure java" though for me it was already in the start menu

5. do like this and write
Code:
https://entgaming.net
in the thing.

EFKmxkx.png

6. go to ENT Gaming - User Control Panel - Login again. a popup will appear. tell the popup you want to run the thing.

7. if there is a little green dot like this you've succeeded
VCh2vvT.png

Last edited:
Level 21
Some suggestions:

Favorite maps/ways to play:

Basic FFA / AT
Lords of Europe (12p) RTS
The New World (12p) RTS
Rise of Winterchill (10p) AOS
Battleships (10p) AOS
Battle Tanks (10p) AOS
Enfos MT / FFB (8p) Hero Defense
Survival Chaos (4p) RTS Base Defense
Castle Fight (8p) RTS Base Defense
Pictionary (8p) Drawing / Guessing

Tryout:

The Great Conflict (10p) AOS

Filler:

Are you a Lucker?
Uther Party
Pyramid Escape
The Weakest Link
Blood Tournament

Level 32
I won't make it :(

We've already been playing for 4 hours and 15 minutes! Half of us left already, but some people are still going :>

Games played:
1. Elimination Tournament
2. Weakest Link
3. Banjoball
4. Uther Party
5. 3v3v3 AT (Riverrun)
6. Stay Alive
7. Trolls vs Elves

Players:
@Ralle
@Archian
@StoPCampinGn00b