• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
You can find Whispers In The Dark in the Map section
on the hives and goodies on YouTube.
Map Download:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/whispers-dark-148690/?prev=search%3DWhispers%2520in%2520the%2520Dark%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
YouTube WalkThro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iwnLNpiSOA
YouTube Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la9ny_74CZ4&feature=related

@neo_child: She's been follwoing Grievous1' projects for a while, so I think she deserves a spot.

I remember seeing you in his old RoR thread.

Ty GhostThruster :]
+Rep for that Comment!

2x + creativity and breaking the imagination of Warcraft 3 maps.

However I wouldn't even see any problem if she takes over My place, if she has more free time than I do. Obviously that would be more usefull for whole modding team.

Well ty, but i could never take someone elses spot unless they where 100%
not able to play the map ;)
But ty. +Rep

Last edited:
Level 14
@ emo2love: I think I have a open slot for the closed beta tests for you... one of the reasons is that akrep_ve_su has left our closed beta team because he haven't time at the moment and its seems that you are a really big fan of my projects.

Level 14
@ emo2love: I think I have a open slot for the closed beta tests for you... one of the reasons is that akrep_ve_su has left our closed beta team because he haven't time at the moment and its seems that you are a really big fan of my projects.

Indeed, i'am a big fan, ive been there from the start! :]
All off your projects has always been a inspiration for meh,
And your works are just.. lets put it this way,
the "Directors Cut" rating on the hiveworkshop.com... is not enough!
It would be my an honor too join your team of Testers! =D

Level 19
That's true, all your creations are just... So awesome they could be made into real games:)

PS: Although we wouldn't want you to leave us to create another game, but to stay in Warcraft III and make it more awesome!

Level 19
I don't know if I'd be that excited about Beta testing, it can be work. Playing a game with a number of glitches/missing features is mostly to help with the development/developer, not just to graduate oneself with fun and early reception of a product. Quite the contrary, one has to test the product to make sure the public would find it playable. This isn't all fun and games, hence the job 'Game Tester' is taken seriously as it is a position of some necessity.

Level 5
I second that one.

Personally I hope all members get the point of beta testing. How does it work was explained above. Nuff said.

Level 7
Yeah I think you can blame the Warcraft III community as a whole for that I mean technically speaking 'alpha' maps aren't.. because their publicly released.

Beta = give feedback, devs appreciate it !!! :)

This looks amazing either way, can't wait to see some real footage! :)
Just a question : what's the difference between "alpha" and "beta" maps?

Level 4
I don't know if I'd be that excited about Beta testing, it can be work. Playing a game with a number of glitches/missing features is mostly to help with the development/developer, not just to graduate oneself with fun and early reception of a product. Quite the contrary, one has to test the product to make sure the public would find it playable. This isn't all fun and games, hence the job 'Game Tester' is taken seriously as it is a position of some necessity.

I take my job as a beta tester seriously. Its just that since the game is so amazing in the screenshots, I can't wait to test and finally see how it is played because it would make me more happy to find bugs/glitches so I can play the full NON-glitchy game.

Level 14
Hello,

Sorry for the late answer I'm a little bit busy with the colleg at the moment so I haven't make much progress but thi weekend I have found a little bit time to add a new blood effect and a xp and damage text tag system in order to add more rpg elements into wc3 paranoia here is the picture but please note that is really hard to capture a picture of the blood but anyway I hope you enjoy it:

blood%20effect.png

btw. I hope I can send the closed beta testers soon some more information and orders.

Level 13
Woah awesome, I love the new system :D
And I notised the WC3 'right click' skin was replaced with a ten times better looking one :D
The blood looks good :)

Level 7
Grievous1, i saw that the release date of this map is due on the 15th of March, does that mean we start testing on the 15th or the map will be released to the public on the 15th?

Status
Not open for further replies.