• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I LOVE THE HORDE FOREVER. GAKARAH MAH, BROTHERS. LOK'TAR OGAR! For the Horde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I am a warrior of the Horde! A vanquisher of the Alliance! The crusher of our enemies! The protector of my home! I will never allow these Alliance scum to pass through the lands in which we deem Battlegrounds, for much battle TAKES PLACE HERE!

As long as you are a vile Alliance attempting to scour OUR resources or terrorize OUR towns, hence such actions taken in Camp Taurajo, then you WILL go past be, High Shaman Gastro of the Horde! No matter what the race, Worgen, Gnome, Dwarf, I. WILL. KILL. YOU.

The Alliance believe in false, petty motives such as "VALIANCE" and "THE LIGHT". Bah! Only a fools mockery! They stray from the true foundations of a strong warrior. Honor, Courage, Strength. The will to destroy in order to protect, these qualities make the Horde superior, and thus we are the stronger. Many frown upon Garrosh, though they do not realize he has only stepped up the qualities we so possessed. He has ruled us with an Iron Grip, he has made us stronger, braver, and more powerful. He has launched conquests across Azeroth for US. The PEOPLE of the HORDE!

The STRENGTH of the Horde is unmatched! With the destructive tools the Goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel, native to their seemingly destroyed isle of Kezan, the prowess of the magical arts of the Darkspear, the Strength of the Orcs, the Honor of the Tauren, the cunning of the Forsaken, and the versatile spellweaving of the Blood Elves, our strength is UNKNOWN to the Alliance. They can never hope to match up with our TEAMWORK, our LEADERSHIP. OUR GLORY! GLORY OF THE HORDE!

We will NEVER be shattered. The Alliance is weak. Garrosh's iron fist will LEAD US TO VICTORY. HE WILL REUNITE AZEROTH UNDER ONE SINGLE BANNER, AND IT WILL BE A CRIMSON ONE BLAZING IN THE GLORY OF THE BATTLEFIELD! We are the HORDE and we will crush the weak, dysfunctional, Alliance. Our agreement to our CONQUEST is unmatched to the petty, pathetic, pesky, putrid Alliance. They will know our strength not through tales, but through our AXES ACROSS THEIR CHEST! WE ARE THE HORDE!

So, sons and daughters of the Horde. Remember to remain true to your roots. COURAGE. STRENGTH. HONOR. LOK'TAR OGAR BROTHERS! GAKARAH MAH! FOR THE HORDE!

Last edited:
Level 24
There is only one true leader in Azeroth and it is no human, orc or any other mortal, it is the one and only Alexstrasza the Lifebinder.

For the Dragonqueen

Level 12
Druids FTW! Cenarius! Malfurion! Ysera! Nozdormu! C'thun! Med'An! Thrall! Vol'Jin! Mallakk! Xavius! The Windrunners! Velen! Cho'Gall! Arthas! Kel'Thuzad! Sylvanas! The Felblood elves! Da Trololols (both the race and the web-trolls)!

I don't like Garrosh, he is to agressive for a Mag'Har, and he Killed Cairne... he should get killed by Deathwing when leading a raid to attack him, oh yeaaa!

(Actually I never played WoW but Garrosh suckz and Drudis and Trollz pwnz oh and you gotta love that lore!)

Last edited:
Level 24
Druids FTW! Cenarius! Malfurion! Ysera! Nozdormu! C'thun! Med'An! Thrall! Vol'Jin! Mallakk! Xavius! The Windrunners! Velen! Cho'Gall! Arthas! Kel'Thuzad! Sylvanas! The Felblood elves! Da Trololols (both the race and the web-trolls)!

You remind me much about god in every single battle he is with everyone and against everyone. Atleast you have good ods ;)

Level 24
I am more then a fish, I am more then a man death will rise from my tides. I AM A MURLOC!^^

Level 6
Bah, nonsense. The Old Gods will take over Azeroth and other worlds with their over 9000 IQ. Seriously though, no one knows what the hell those guys will do, they're the frickin Old Gods!

Level 24
I really hope for our sakes that the hour of twillights ever happens, and if it would WoW had needed to be dealeted and frowned in the garbage bag. So no I doubt N'Zath will bring victory.

Level 9
The most balanced beings in life, the dragons! they are the guardians of time and rulers of Azeroth, sent by the gods themselves! Long live the balance between darkness and light!

Basically i pledge my loyalty to all beings which live in balance, those are the dragons, the gods and maybe... the shamans and druids (because being able to commune with nature makes them more close to the balance).

Level 24
Yea, I dont say I support the orcish horde since Garrosh became Warchief since Garosh really just is like a mix betwen Gromash Hellscrem and a child, to not mention the fact that Garosh killed Cairne. But I'm still full on the Horde and I really hope Vol'Jin will be the next Warchief since he is the best candidate since Thrall can't come back.

Level 24
As Vol'jin said
I know exactly what I'll be doin' about it, son of Hellscream. I'll be watchin' as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I'll laugh as dey grow ta despise ya as I do. And when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule, swiftly and silently. Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya black heart.

Last edited:
Level 24
Have you not seen the Diablo III trailer?

''In the end Khaz'Modan will reign as the prime evil!''

Level 2
if you asking between Horde or Alliace i will be with alliance mainly because that fuching idiot garrosh is the warchief other thn that FORRRRR THE OLD GGGGODDDDDDD

Level 24
if you asking between Horde or Alliace i will be with alliance mainly because that fuching idiot garrosh is the warchief other thn that FORRRRR THE OLD GGGGODDDDDDD

First I think you mean gods since there was 3 who survived the titans.

And then once again even though Garrosh sucks Varian isn't really a beter leader his hate for the Horde have made him incompitent of seing sence and more then once has Jaina Proudmore needed to step in for Varian. And as we all know the trolls and the taurens are pissed of at Garrosh since Garrosh killed Cairne, Sylvanas is pissed at Garrosh because as we all know nobody treats a Windrunner the way Garrosh did. The blood elves are Sylvanas bitches and follow her word the pandarens are a peacefull race and therefor isn't big fans of Garrosh and finally goblins who just do what fit them best and since Garrosh is hated by all the other 5 races of the Horde so it dosent look good for Garrosh. And many think that the Pandarens wouldn't take actions in a cival war but one thing those people forget us that the Pandarens want peace and the only way there will be peace is if Garrosh and Varian dies. And Vol'Jin has declared to the public that he will not rest untill Garrosh is dead and I doubt many Horde fans would hate to see Vol'Jin on the throne as Warchief since he after Cairnes death is the strongest candidate and most likely the only one left who could get peace betwen the two factions. And Garrosh don't really stand a chanse against any other leader of the Horde since he would have been beaten to death by Cairne if Garrosh wouldn't have poisoned Cairne and neither Sylvanas or Vol'Jin is stupid enough to fall for such a trap. And if what I say would turn out to come to real wow Garrosh and the ogres would stand alone against the Hordes slaughter machine.

Now I'm not a expert on Alliance lore but what I do know is that Varian has pissed of the dwarfs since they don't like the idea ofworking toghether with the other clans and the gnomes are old allies with the dwarfs and would surelly follow them. Varian also have been pretty mean to the Worgens since Gilneas abandoned the alliance in their hour of need for help. Varian also is on the bad side with Jaina since she has been needed to step in and lead the Alliance in his place because of Varians stupidity. The Pandarens once again strive for peace and the only way to get peace is to replace Garrosh and Varian. And the only reason the night elves aid the alliance is because the Horde constantly keeps attacking ashenvale and Darkshore but if Vol'Jin where to take seat as Warchief the night elves and the trolls family band could make them declare peace and Varian would never allow that and would in that case gain hate from another member of the alliance and if that where so the furbolgs would witout doubt help the night elves. And if this would happen Jaina would take the throne and I doubt any Alliance fan would go against that specially if they've played warcraft 3.

And besides a cival war in both factions would be something 100% new and something that would turn out to be really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.