• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Burning Legion and it's consequences afterwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first phase!
Sargeras, the creator of the Burning Legion, Dark Titan, formerly the Pantheon's hand!
Sargeras
Sargeras_WoW.jpg
What was a good titan once, now a shadowy former self of what he used to be.
The Pantheon's Hand!
Sargeras_Good.jpg
Now the very WILL of the Legion's Wrath!
Ploting and scheming!
Sargeras_and_the_Legion.jpg
The second phase
After his downfall he marched out to the Demonic Eredar. Spoke to the Triumvari of the Eredar.
The three leaders, listened carefully and assessed Sargeras' offer.
Archimonde hungered for god-like powers!
Archimonde_-_Call_of_the_Legion.jpg
Kil'jaeden eagerly stepped up and took Sargeras' offer!
Kil%27jaeden_TCG2.jpg
Velen chose to reffuse the offer and took his leave from Argus!
Velen_Prophet%27s_Lesson.jpg
The third phase!
Finally Sargeras lay his eyes upon the pristine planet of Azeroth, thanks to Aszhara's reckless use of magic and arrogance.
The Light of Lights!
The_Vainglorious_TCG.jpg
Through sheer trickery and exploit of the Queen's arrogance the Dark Titan managed to make her open a way for him into Azeroth!
As she watches as the Legion starts entering Azeroth!
Azshara_portal.jpg
Her idealistic vision!
The_Queen%27s_Vision.jpg
Next, Azeroth's denizens had to go through the War of the Ancients with all it's horrors and nightmares, full of blood and destruction!
Now, what could have been averted and in what way?
What would you have done if your were Sargeras?
What could have the Eredar done at that time?
Feel free to share your thoughts about it and spill your wisdom here.
Cheers:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 24
The problem is that men in power always want more power that's why Azshara, Kil'Jeaden and Archimonde all succumbed to Sargeras. It could have been prolonged lets say Nozdormu would go back in time and wipe out Azshara and the highborne. What would happen? A few centuries later a new person of power would seek even more power and the slaughter would have to take place again and again and again. Leaving a fresh memory might be the only way to assure no one tries it again for a very long time.

As for Sargeras turning koko I doubt it could be stopped since no one has the power to defeat an Old God without the consequences seen in Pandaria.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
"What would you have done if your were Sargeras?"

Depends if I would be named sargeras and just have a free will, or if I got sargeras personality.

In case 1, I'd not do a thing other than sitting on my territory because I wouldn't be retarded enough to order someone to kill someone.

in cases 2, I would do what he did more or less winning world wars would be a pretty amazing to show the might of the legion.

Status
Not open for further replies.