• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If Dragons were Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Hi Guys. Its Kas.
heres a Question, what if Dragons like...
dragonanimated_701362.gif

...were real, what would you do?
Tame, Slay, Raise, or Ride.
Choose Wisly though, they are tough!

Last edited:
Level 12
I'd probably hire people to train/tame it, along with that comes feeding and raising of course. Otherwise, if it's too wild, I'd slay it, along with my mates.

Having a dragon could be nifty, you could scare people, fly around (transportation), cook foods, though they'd get burned, lol, and a lot more.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
I'd probably hire people to train/tame it, along with that comes feeding and raising of course. Otherwise, if it's too wild, I'd slay it, along with my mates.

Having a dragon could be nifty, you could scare people, fly around (transportation), cook foods, though they'd get burned, lol, and a lot more.

u could always raise it from birth

Level 21
flight_of_the_dragon_kyn_by_kerembeyit-d30dy2d.jpg

If I tamed a dragon, or made one as my pet I will use the dragon for travel.
Would be so awesome traveling around on a dragon and no stops at all.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Yeah, seriously, and don't come with the argument that dragons are immune to magic, swords, etc, because they aren't immune to bullets.

there not immune to them, just extremmly resisant, it takes a few shot with a drogon on any weapon. there are some weakpoints.
and 2nd, ppl mate with them? where do u live?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
because they aren't immune to bullets.
I am prety sure they are. If they can resist spells of mass destruction which obliterate people instantly and uterly I am sure they can resist some slow pieces of metal. You must also remember that the dragon has its own range attack and would probably kill you long before you can even try to shoot it.

If they were able to be killed with guns easilly, then Harry Potter should have just used a gun on Lord Voldamort as his super powerful magic capabilitys could clearly not have done a thing to stop a simple bullet.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
I am prety sure they are. If they can resist spells of mass destruction which obliterate people instantly and uterly I am sure they can resist some slow pieces of metal. You must also remember that the dragon has its own range attack and would probably kill you long before you can even try to shoot it.

If they were able to be killed with guns easilly, then Harry Potter should have just used a gun on Lord Voldamort as his super powerful magic capabilitys could clearly not have done a thing to stop a simple bullet.

u dnt have to watch the whole thing, but a peice of this proves a point

Level 9

u dnt have to watch the whole thing, but a peice of this proves a point

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4719325/15/My_Immortal_REPOST

Level 9
Sincerely... i would never wish for dragons to exist if we refer to those like:

I only like true dragons... giant, ancient... with the body of a reptile, not a horse/snake/dinozaur.. with long wings made of skin or scales (or leathery feathers), that of course have telepathy, fire breath... and possibly magic, like any ancient dragon.
1024-600-113160.jpg

544184_front.jpg
[/IMG]

For those... well i think i would probably choose Riding and Befriending. Because having such a powerful being as your friend is enough... but if i could ride it, it would be even better.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Sincerely... i would never wish for dragons to exist if we refer to those like:

I only like true dragons... giant, ancient... with the body of a reptile, not a horse/snake/dinozaur.. with long wings made of skin or scales (or leathery feathers), that of course have telepathy, fire breath... and possibly magic, like any ancient dragon.
1024-600-113160.jpg

544184_front.jpg
[/IMG]

For those... well i think i would probably choose Riding and Befriending. Because having such a powerful being as your friend is enough... but if i could ride it, it would be even better.

or like:
images

images

images

Level 4
If Dragons were real I would breed them and take the eggs and grow them into flying fire-breathing beasts of war before taking over the WORLD!!! >:D

Level 9
Well... in theory... dragons are magical creatures... so we could resume to the idea that they can live in space without suits or anything... just trough some magic aura. And if you breed them... you can make hybrids that would be more suited for space travel... be creative.

Level 2
The eyes on any creature is an incredibly vulnerable spot.
Although you'd spoil the Dragon once you've defeated it.
Perhaps there's some way to incapacitate with the eyes with some form of irritant
and then make an attempt to subdue the creature.

Level 35
if dragons were real our species would drive them to near extinction, using their teeth as an expensive decoration

i would join in hunting the dragons down because that's where the money would be
it's dangerous work but that's where all the extra cash comes from

if i killed a dragon i would open its chest and sleep inside of it because dragons are warmer on the inside

i'd probably kill dragons for a place to sleep if i was travelling for too long

Level 9
Well... i think, in theory... all present reptiles could be considered dragons, since the dragon itself is seen in two ways. The more popular meaning of the term is a huge reptile creature that usually protects some magical treasure, they have no wings, no magical powers, but they can breathe fire (so basically a fire breathing dinosaur). The more mythical sense of the term refers to the dragons we all know, winged majestic creatures that breathe fire (or sometimes magical gases that have elemental properties) and can control magic, etc... (or in Chinese mythology, the wings do not exist and it's body is more serpent-like, but it still flies.)

But i do believe the OP referred to the mythical use of the term.

Level 24
This is the warcraft forum which means that we're keeping to the warcraft lore and trust me the aspects are like gods and they're not going to be tamed and neither are their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.