• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

If Dragons were Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys? Are you really arguing about the possibility of existence of a planet inhabited by dragons? Come on! Unless they come from the space and start massively killing people, then I won't even think about it. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT! I will continue to ride them and kill them in computer games. And really, Kas, go post something smart somewhere, please.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Try yourself out in one of the competitions.
Rate and/or criticize resources and maps.
Start your own project and post WIPs and ask people to help you.
Look at the Request and World Editor Help zone! They are full of people who want help, so, go and help them.
Post ideas for new contests.

These are some of the ideas of what could you do.

Please, do not take this as an offense or insult, but just go and do something that could matter instead of making threads like this, where people will argue about POSSIBILITY OF EXISTENCE OF DRAGON PLANET (DAFUQ!?).

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Try yourself out in one of the competitions.
Rate and/or criticize resources and maps.
Start your own project and post WIPs and ask people to help you.
Look at the Request and World Editor Help zone! They are full of people who want help, so, go and help them.
Post ideas for new contests.

These are some of the ideas of what could you do.

Please, do not take this as an offense or insult, but just go and do something that could matter instead of making threads like this, where people will argue about POSSIBILITY OF EXISTENCE OF DRAGON PLANET (DAFUQ!?).

ok, sure, oh wait. i CANT! unless someone wants an insperation for a campain, assitance in custom units and tech-trees, or just a little help in terrian, im afraid im useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.