• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Terrain Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
v1:
Showcase%20Title.jpg

Soul Society
Daybreak
The Shifting Market

Subtum

Pio'Enath
Hollow Hearted
The Lost OmenUnyielding Love
- Co-Terrain: Chaos.

A Hearty HomecomingThe FlowThe Makeshift
- Co-Terrain: fladdermasken
Mare Mondus

Attachments

• Facepalm.png
    Facepalm.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 909
  • Fort Aqua.png
    Fort Aqua.png
    756.9 KB · Views: 744
  • Life.png
    Life.png
    2 MB · Views: 787
  • Lightning.png
    Lightning.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 668
  • Peach Garden.png
    Peach Garden.png
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 660
  • Rivaaan Ruin Summit.png
    Rivaaan Ruin Summit.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 658
  • Sunshine.png
    Sunshine.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 620
  • Temple of Sidus.png
    Temple of Sidus.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 680
  • The Concert.png
    The Concert.png
    1 MB · Views: 690
  • The Fount.png
    The Fount.png
    734.6 KB · Views: 642
  • The Road.png
    The Road.png
    877.5 KB · Views: 703
  • Titans House.png
    Titans House.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 730
  • Vrak.png
    Vrak.png
    571.4 KB · Views: 858
  • Skog.png
    Skog.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 804
  • Stille natt.png
    Stille natt.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 979
  • Svart'n'Hvit.png
    Svart'n'Hvit.png
    518 KB · Views: 790
  • Forhøret.png
    Forhøret.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 691
  • Sjelreisen.png
    Sjelreisen.png
    777.5 KB · Views: 794
  • Liv Alver.png
    Liv Alver.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 689
  • Portkast.jpg
    Portkast.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 509
  • Skalle.jpg
    Skalle.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 847
  • Tenke Banken.png
    Tenke Banken.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 542
  • Visdomskrig.png
    Visdomskrig.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 454
  • sjakk.jpg
    sjakk.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 666
  • Tankereise.jpg
    Tankereise.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 568
  • Morgen Kammer.jpg
    Morgen Kammer.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 607
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 36
Let me currect something that might have been missunderstood :p

With "So for now, consider this post as a farewell..." I ment FOR NOW, this is not the last time I'll be around, I'm just not going to be active and make terrain in a good while, and I dont know how long that will take :/

Level 36
Haha, Ola å Enak! :p Ka faen dokker jør her? xD Btw, dokker har ikkje låv å dobbel posta :p

Anyways, i dont think I'm really done yet, cause the "problems" dont seem to be problems anymore, and well... The reason i dont make anything now is cause ive lost inspiration... :(

Level 34
English only please, and no more spam (I really wish I could just moderate the spam!).

And yes Keiji, perborten deserved the -rep.

Very nice terrains, I do hope you come back to make more. Or at least terrain for SC2.

Level 7
I like these very much! Each of the pictures has it's own theme. Only ones that I do not like are the concerts, it is too crowded for my taste. All others are awesome. Good job!

Level 36
Keiji ...
frost > you..
He has more crazy ideas >.<

Firstly you leave?! :((( :sad::sad::sad:

And secondly, you say such a thing in MY terrain showcase... :(((( :sad:
Maybe you think so, but I do not. :hohum:

No, WAIT! I went through Frostys showcase once more and actually counted more crazy ideas than in mine :bored:

So, ehm, yeah he got more crazy ideas than me >.> (can it have something to do with 1. I'm not as old of terrainer as he is and 2. He got more screenys than me :p)

Level 5
u shud write description for each pictures ... i dun get the one wif the goblin lights AND im gonna start ur motto too hehes GOOD WORK ANW U DESERVE MORE REP DEN U CUREENTLY HAVE

Level 2
You know the 15th picture that. How do i make it lay down? Or having it standing straight up?

Level 2
Keji i mean that picture you know the 15th. The things under the building how can i make it laying down like that?

Level 2
Keji i mean that picture you know the 15th. The things under the building how can i make it laying down like that?

Level 2
You can chnge any doodad's/destructible's height in world editor by selecting it and pressing ctrl+page up or page down.
You can also move walls on each other by selecting them and pressing ctrl+Num Keys

Thanks mate ;D

Level 36
If its the river your talking about then its simply when you make the map, you make everything under water, then you use raise tool to raise the ground above water level, then you use the lower tool to lower the ground where you want the lakes. If its the fog your talking about, then thats quite a bit more complicated, you go to Scenario > Map options > check use terrain fog, then you change the color and the z start and z end, you have to figure that part out yourself, to see the result you simply hit "V" while on the world editor.

Level 2
If its the river your talking about then its simply when you make the map, you make everything under water, then you use raise tool to raise the ground above water level, then you use the lower tool to lower the ground where you want the lakes. If its the fog your talking about, then thats quite a bit more complicated, you go to Scenario > Map options > check use terrain fog, then you change the color and the z start and z end, you have to figure that part out yourself, to see the result you simply hit "V" while on the world editor.

Thankkz ;D

Level 7
How the heck did you make that silent night pic? Is it a filter or something? It looks awesome. But can you tell me tho really?

Level 36
O thats simple, really.

You just make the fog entirely black, and make it so that it covers all of the screen, then you simply use the Glow model, or Fog model or wtf its named, and place it behind some ground that you've hightened up a bit. And the starts, well that sort of is a bit self explanationary :p

Level 49
Hey Keiji :p

I still remember that Arthas rockband thing! It's was really awesome :p

If you'd make more of that it would be epic!

My favorites are the Arthas Rock Band and the shaman that calls for a lightning bolt. Good job man!

(P.S., if you don't remember me, I was working with Varsaigen on some "northian" dudes for you, those frost furbolg-like creatures, I was the one who made the Frost Caller)

Status
Not open for further replies.