• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I really need a few halo models. If you could make me a pelican dropship, banshee, warthog, and a ghost that would be fine. If you don't make them that's ok i just can't seem to find them anywhere.

Level 5
I really need a few halo models. If you could make me a pelican dropship, banshee, warthog, and a ghost that would be fine. If you don't make them that's ok i just can't seem to find them anywhere.

wrong thread to ask about models.the thread is about weaponless models

and shamanyouranus this is the correct thread. you asked for weapon removal. not like warcraft33

and by the way there is an edit button.edit ur message and delete the woops wrong thread.

Level 5
Remember Pikachu123...

ONLY ORIGINAL WARCRAFT 3 MODELS!

...Unless you get the maker so say that its alright. Or if your talking about Proudmoure.

look at roughneck leader said. only original warcraft 3 models. or unless tell the maker. can't remove the weapon of clone trooper

Level 14
This isn't the place to request new models.
You request models that have already been made, such as blizzard models, and ask someone to remove their weapons, or whatever it is you want removed.

If you want to request Vincent, then go to the request forum and make your own thread.

Level 9
Hey people, I'm needing a simple weapon/shield removal from this guard, also, if possible, removal of the helmet too...
I tried this myself loads of times but the program I use crashes when the model is loaded...

Credits are surely given in my map, please help!

OBS: the model isn't from wow, it's a model taken from Warcraft 3 ROC human campaign screen.

Attachments

• HumanCampaignGuard.rar
    116.2 KB · Views: 98
Level 4
or we dont know how to do it even with tutorial i tried with windrunner, then her shins go missing honestly he made this post for people to request people are dont get mad, maybe if its so easy why dont you help him out have some respect for some unfortunate one's that cant model

Level 14
Listen, i'm not saying that you shouldn't request. I can't model I suck at modding wc3 models, but I can at least remove the weapon. The fact is that most of these people probably haven't tried. Have you noticed that barely any modeler actually pays attention to this thread? It's because you should actually try for yourself before requesting something. They don't feel like wasting their time with something that is so amazingly easy it's sad.
Try reading the first page. Also, coherent sentences with proper grammar help.
As per Sylvanus, what were you trying to remove?

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, I didn't really feel like reading the thread, but it's on this page. I'll try it.

Level 3
Arvedui, I'm understanding your point, but actually I tried out modeling at Wc3, but I'm to goddamn stupid for it. Even with that tutorial I can't remove the weapon, because I don't have the accuracy for good modeling, and I don't want to have stupid and incomplete or dumb models, and everyone here is in modeling a thousands better than me.

Level 14
I know what you mean about being goddamn stupid at modeling. I fail miserably at trying to remove glows from heroes.

EDIT: @ Lewt, ok I did it, but I need to work on removing the glow. I'm going to try to learn XD
I'll post it later tonight.. cause that's when I can post it lol..

EDIT 2: Ok, I wasn't sure if you wanted regular sylvanus or evil.. so I did both. And the glows are gone.. but I can only transfer them to this computer tonight.. (2 different computers.. 1 without internet.. sigh) and I'm going to work on yours Exsanguis, cause I like your attitude.. what did you want removed from the skeleton mage?

Last edited:
Level 14
lol.. oh well.. I'll post in an hour or so.. it's when I can transfer.. sorry for the wait.. but oh well.

EDIT: OK uploaded.. any problems PM me. I didn't do the blademaster because it was too much of a challenge for me. I everything off of him but for some reason it messed up the whirlwind. Suggest asking in a request thread of your own. It'll probably be done pretty quick by someone more knowledgeable.

Attachments

• SkeletonMage_weaponless.mdl
    397.9 KB · Views: 96
  • SkeletonMage_weaponless.mdx
    135.4 KB · Views: 76
  • SylvanusWindrunner_bowless.mdl
    415.2 KB · Views: 81
  • SylvanusWindrunner_bowless.mdx
    143.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 14
I would do it, but if I removed the wings there would be empty spots in the skin, I don't know enough about skinning/modeling to do it.
I think that you're probably going to get the same response because the wings are part of the succubus. If the wings were to be taken off there would be holes in the shoulder and probably other spots.

Sorry.

Level 14
It's alright

@Linaze, it appears as though I was wrong :p

Here. I didn't do the portrait cause I'm lazy, if you really need it PM me.
I hope its the right one... it's red.

Attachments

• Demoness_wingless.mdx
    122.7 KB · Views: 109
Level 14
My model editor crashes when I try to do like in the tutorial, I tried!
Can someone do the model request I asked a few posts ago?

It's alright. Alright I did it. You cannot remove the helmet though, it just shows a half of a head then :p

I'm sorry for double-posting, but if I edited it he might not have seen it.

Attachments

• HumanCampaignGuard_weaponless.mdx
    144.2 KB · Views: 101
Level 5
Hey can you help me to make a weaponless skeleton orc. I want a weaponless and shieldless normal skeleton.
More info:
1:Its a bigger skeleton then undeads skeleton and it have a axe.
2:That skeleton with sword and shield.

Level 6
okay i know this isn't really the place to ask this but all you are doing is removing things from models i was wondering if you could take the sandbag model and delete a lot of it to make just one sandbag?
if not i understand

Level 14
We probably couldn't do that because a.) we need permission from the author (unless of course it's blizzard) and b.) it wouldn't work because at the place that we took off one sandbag, part of another wouldn't be there. They're connected and to take one away would ruin the model. Most Likely.

Level 4
can u make a warrior like priestess of the moon? remove glow and switch bow with spear or something... and make it look male ^^ (there less spears in wc3) :D

Level 14
Thats a model request. Did you read the title? This is Weaponless Models.

Make your own request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.