• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Models

Can someone please make Uther with no hammer and Arthas(the one who has hands together) also with no weapon and if it is possible to give him one helmet..:grin: Thank you

Level 19
First of all I want to say you're really cool skrab for helping people here so much. :) Now to the point.

I would like to have 3 weaponless models. Dark Ranger, Sylvanas and Shandris. (they look like eachother :p)
I found Shandris in a post before this, but she had no cape. I would like it if she can keep it on;-)

Thanks already!

Level 2
hey uhh if your up too this can you remove the weapons on the demon hunter
and I have oblivion too good game!

Level 2
Captain

Hi, I've read through everything so I know that you haven't done this one :slp:

If you get the chance, could you perhaps get rid of the weapon from the captain/swordsman model? Oh, and if it's not too much, possibly this one?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=64133

If you could do this, I'd be really happy :)

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nvm, I removed them myself, I have attached the files for anyone who wants them.

It is The Captain without a weapon and shield and the wing things on his head. The other one is the model in the link above without a weapon, shield, and that annoying red feather on the top of his helmet.

If someone needs a version of any of these two models with the shield or sword still on, pm me.

I'm not making any promises, but I might be able to help remove weapons and such. Just ask or pm me and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I added Sylvanas and Shandris. I'm having trouble locating Dark Ranger in WC3 Viewer :cry: You might have someone else do this.

-Wolfangel

Attachments

• FootmanRevised_squished.mdx
    78.2 KB · Views: 115
  • TheCaptain_Portrait.mdx
    37.4 KB · Views: 94
  • TheCaptain.mdx
    97.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Shandris.mdx
    143.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Shandris_Portrait.mdx
    48.3 KB · Views: 92
  • SylvanusWindrunner.mdx
    145.4 KB · Views: 105
  • SylvanusWindrunner_Portrait.mdx
    48.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Level 4
Level 2
Model

Here ya go Yoghurt, the Undead Arthas Model you requested.
I left the hero glow for the sword still on it, but I can remove it if you want.

I am still working on the Arthas on the Horse, the weapon is only in the 11th geoset, I deleted it, and it looked good in WC3 Viewer, but in game, it's missing it's head and arms. Sorry about that, I'll work on it and see what I can do.

EDIT: I added the Uther model.

I regret to inform you that my skills with removing weapons is not great enough to remove whole geosets without messing everything up. I know this is supposedly an easy fix, but I'll let the more experienced people handle it. These include the Demon Hunter, Dwarf, and the skeleton.

I'm sorry but I don't know which zombie you are referring to because I think the zombie I know is already unarmed. I also don't know which Arthas model you mean with "two hands together." Please specify more on this and I'll try to help.

-Wolfangel

Attachments

• UndeadArthasNoHorse.mdx
    265.2 KB · Views: 100
  • UndeadArthasNoHorse_portrait.mdx
    29.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Uther.mdx
    250.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Uther_portrait.mdx
    32.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Level 27
Euhm. I need weaponless models like this one here but cant find much of them. Anyone suggestion? tips?
I need one for a priest (Healer class) and one for a mage (AoE Damage etc.)
Maybe one of you knows some.
=/

Aha, found the mage.
Could you remove the weapon of this one please?
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=86531
Ow and please disarm them both, because i can use the white one for priest and the bandit wizard for mage until i have a better replacement (I want a bit variation in it)

Last edited:
Level 2
Glowless

Here ya go Yoghurt, I made it glowless. :thumbs_up:
Just use the portrait from before.

EDIT: Added the Deathknight glowless.

EDIT: Added the Troll boar rider weaponless. I guess you know the path files.

EDIT: Added the Mages on foot. I left the weapon glow but can remove it if you want.

-Wolfangel

Attachments

• UndeadArthasNoHorse.mdx
    262.7 KB · Views: 83
  • HeroDeathKnight.mdx
    151.9 KB · Views: 83
  • HeroDeathKnight_portrait.mdx
    24.3 KB · Views: 81
  • StoneTrollBoarrider_Portrait.mdx
    48.4 KB · Views: 72
  • StoneTrollBoarrider.blp
    326.8 KB · Views: 70
  • StoneTrollBoarRider.mdx
    128.9 KB · Views: 81
  • BanditMageOnFoot.mdx
    101.2 KB · Views: 95
  • BanditMageOnFoot_Portrait.mdx
    57.3 KB · Views: 72
  • HeroArchMageOnFoot.mdx
    101.2 KB · Views: 78
  • HeroArchMageOnFoot_portrait.mdx
    58.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 4
Thank you very much for those models! I have one more request for now, could you make weaponless and glowless hero mountain king?

Level 2
Here you go

Hey, what da ya know? I actually was able to make the Mountain King this time without the shoulder pads randomly disappearing. Ok, here is that model Yoghurt.

-Wolfangel

Attachments

• HeroMountainKing.mdx
    260.6 KB · Views: 95
  • HeroMountainKing_Portrait.mdx
    42.2 KB · Views: 84
Level 4
Revellion, i have searched all pages of this topic two times, while looking for weaponless models, and only weaponless dwarf i found had the glow so i asked for it.
Thanks again Wolfangel, but im afraid thats not last of my request ;) soooo :
You said that u have problem to make weaponless model of arthas on horse (good arthas) so maybe You could try this?:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=48330&prev=page=1&s=rider&r=20&d=list
Could u remove weapons from this model to?:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=48332&prev=page=1&s=rider&r=20&d=list
And i have one question, would be it possible to replace the moon priestes from this model with weaponless (and glowless) demon hunter?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47677&prev=page=1&s=rider&r=20&d=list
I need a weaponless and shieldless captain too :/ (human campaign unit)

Level 2
Here you go

Here is those glowless weapons you wanted the_wand_mirror. Just use the portrait from the earlier post.

Oh and Yoghurt, If you look at my first post, I have the weaponless and shieldless captain model. However, I removed the wing things on his head so I guess you wanted them still on. And, I'll work on those other models tommorow, but I can tell you right now that the owl scout thing is beyond my skills.

EDIT: I added the Arthas rider with sword without the sword (if that makes sense) :ugly:

EDIT: Added the Weaponless and glowless phoenix rider :thumbs_up:

-Wolfangel

Attachments

• HeroArchMageOnFoot.mdx
    100.5 KB · Views: 74
  • BanditMageOnFoot.mdx
    100.5 KB · Views: 83
  • ArthasRiderwithSword.mdx
    155.6 KB · Views: 99
  • ArthasRiderwithSword_portrait.mdx
    36.9 KB · Views: 84
  • BloodelfPhoenixCrusader.mdx
    180.3 KB · Views: 88
  • BloodelfPhoenixCrusader_Portrait.mdx
    21 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 4
Im sorry i forgot :/. I will ask them.
But I AM NOT lazy kid. I put much time in creating my map, and with help of Users here i will finish it sooner for sure and i will give them credit for their work in my map.

Level 15
Not neccesarily a WEAPONLESS model, but I want one to be edited slightly (in terms of animation). A Footman with the archers' animations/bow and his shield on his back. If you guys could do it, I'd appreciate it very, VERY much.

Level 8
well, I need some help. my comp is pretty gay and wont let custom models work, so I cant post them on my map I'm making. Is anyone able to help with that? and also, if it is no trouble, all Heroes, inc campaign heroes like Illidan and Jaina, all weaponless and w/o glow.

Level 4
hey, I see you can remove weapons and armor, but can you also add armor? If that is so I would like an armored dryad model, please.

Level 22
Level 15
Not about you doing it yourself, It's about you not editing other people's work without permission.

Why don't you look up the model in the WC3Viewer? It is just blizzard's campaign screen model, rigged with World of Warcraft animations. That's it. It's basically blizzards, and with that said, I think it's pretty safe to remove the sword and shield and post them as seperate attachments. If you have any obligations, then you shouldn't be modeling at all, since most basic modeling/skinning uses (or is based off of) Blizzard's work.

Level 22
Why don't you look up the model in the WC3Viewer? It is just blizzard's campaign screen model, rigged with World of Warcraft animations. That's it. It's basically blizzards, and with that said, I think it's pretty safe to remove the sword and shield and post them as seperate attachments. If you have any obligations, then you shouldn't be modeling at all, since most basic modeling/skinning uses (or is based off of) Blizzard's work.

My apologies, I Should have checked out the models first.
PS: Improper use of the word "Obligation"

Can you add armor to a dryad model?

Make a thread in the request section with pictures and I might try it.

Level 7
Hey i was curious if someone could de-weapon shadow hunter beta. and if possible, take his Rack off his back? but that would be a seperate model. So this would be 2 request, both without weapons. one with a Rack and one without. Thanks guys for your time.

FYI the beta shadow hunter is on this Site

Level 8
Can I pls get Illidan w/o weps and glow, Jaina w/o weps and glow, red grom w/o wep, glow and flags (other post of it kept screwing up a bit) and footman w/o wep and shield (I was looking for one and cant find one). ty

Level 8
oh, and a Tinker model w/o his robot claw things, the hero glow and, if possible, a rocket launcher pad thing attached to his back, or will I have to ask someone else for that part?

Status
Not open for further replies.