• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WallBrickRed

A simple brick wall model. Can be used
for Modern warfare, FPS or RPG maps...
Please comment, give me credit and enjoy.
UPDATE:
-added better contrast of colours

Keywords:
wall, brick, red, FPS, rpg
Contents

WallBrickRed (Model)

Reviews
00:33, 4th Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: - Approved - Texture is proven to be a stock photo (so it's free to use without permission) according to this link the author gave me via PM. Model get's an approval from me, but rated to 2/5 due to lack of...

M

00:33, 4th Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
- Approved -
Texture is proven to be a stock photo (so it's free to use without permission) according to this link the author gave me via PM.

Model get's an approval from me, but rated to 2/5 due to lack of animations.
So it will be only useful as a non-destructible doodad for the moment.

EDIT: Contrast is fixed now.

Level 35
Judging from the rating, I find it hard to believe that the feedback has been so kind lol

I like the model! Useful, looks good and your screeny shows just one of many scenarios it can be used in. Well done!

I give it a 3/5, as I cannot think of a reason to reccomend it (people who need it would find it almost instantly). Also, it's filesize is a little bit too big for what it is, I would have expected something more along the lines of 16 KB?

Level 35
You're not really being helpful. Are you a lover of him? It's just I notice you're sending poor Lieutang mixed messages. You say the model, and I quote, is 'fuckin shit... are you to stupid to make a simple box?' only to go on to say how you can't work with it. Only at the end, you say it's still a nice model, rating it 1/10.

How about saying something useful? You seem to be on the brink of saying something that might be helpful, but then stop to say you can't work with it!

You were saying that scaling the model will show that the model is slope and bend... but then stop. You might have helped this person, but stopped. Could you perhaps finish that and help him out? Might give him a great tip out of the effort rather than leaving him feel loved and hated at the same time.

Level 8
I wanted to say that i like the modell and i think its very usefull but there is still a big problem and that is that the modell is slope and bend and i cant work with a slope and bend wall but i wanted to work with this modell cause its great.
so he should make it straightly