• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General 2D Art Workplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Basically, make an improvement in graphics it nothing too big obvious, something possible. change the skin tone. fix the clothes, so that it looks like the wow. and leaves only the runes of the arms. rest clean. and change the weapon, but in warcraft I don't know if there's any weapon that is similar

Level 5
Hi there! I'm just here bumping my request on a Forsaken Priest skin and a matching Icon for it.. tnx in advance (P.S. I requested it months ago but due to the "slow" internet curse I couldn't bump my request lol)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I did but I don't like it... it's not that it's bad or anything but I like something with team colored stuff lol

Sorry, but we did not do TC before I left. Nobody does TC here so you'll have to use that skin.
Seriously? He's not asking for someone to "add TC", but is rather creating a Request (this being the place) for a modded Priest -> Forsaken Priest. Not super-difficult, and it already contains TC. Plenty of other Workshoppers have modded in-game skins to that effect (preserving TC). What's the deal?

I'm not a member anymore, ask the others.
... And yet you are posting to enforce all of this:
Sorry, but we did not do TC before I left. Nobody does TC here so you'll have to use that skin.
Not posting here I hope since you're not a member of this workshop. Post it on his vm ok?
?

Level 13
Icon Making Request:

I try to find the Book of Paladin in other site (Also on this site)

Can you make me a Paladin's Book Icon?

UthertheLightbringer2.jpg
200px-Samwise-paladin-painting.jpg

Thank You!

Level 1
No........nononononoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7
I wish this great workshop will soon opened again..... :vw_sad:

E: he says time being..... But maybe Someone wants to make General 2D Art Workplace 2

Level 24
@For the entire team, it was nice working with all of you while it lasted :)

Yes you can cancel it.

@Kirby0, we'll talk via VM.

@Go'el, personal issues.

@Sunreaver, make a request thread so somebody can do your request.

@AKA.GywGod133, make a thread for your request.

I've decided to close off this thread for the time being!

I'm cool with that, but someday, this will reopen again.
Goodbye 2D Art Workplace,
@to all members: it was nice working with you all aswell, :)

Note: If anybody wants my icon, you are free to take it, but
not upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.