• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

complete spell set of Incohatus the Formless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
title
so, anyone insterested?
Here's some explanation:
Unus
Copy the first skill of target hero
Duos
Copy the second skill of target hero
Tertius
Copy the thrid skill of target hero
Denique
Copy the ultimate of the target hero

Reset all
forget all the ability that incohatus has copied
Reset unus/duos/tertius/denique
Reset the first/second/third/ultimate that incohatus has copied
Nb: the reset change by reight clicking the buttons
The ability will remain forever until reseted
Incohatus can learn the copied ability via hero abilities buttons
+rep and giga mega terra credit in ancient war

Level 4
This ability doesn't seem hard to code, but a pain to punch in all the abilities for every hero. You haven't specified which implementation you want: GUI, JASS, or vJass? The framework for this is rather easy. The large task will be punching in all the abilities for each hero, and of course remembering to update with each hero. There also aren't enough places on the hero to have 4 copied abilities and the 5 resets with five of the available buttons already taken up by stop, hold position, move, attack, and patrol. I think you can only do the right click selection with autocast spells.

Last edited:
Level 17
The reset is changed from unus, duos, tertius and denique by right clicking it, so the reset button have 5 different icon, the all reset, when right clicked, it will changed to unus, and so on
If this can do in gui/mui/mpi i will thankful to the spell maker, since i didn't understand vjass/jass after all...

Level 17
Hello, frozenhelfire?
Are you still had interest in this hero?
If yes, i wanna ask help from you, to make this hero
I can edit The ability library(of course this no vjass) later
send me a test map
Thanks in advance to anyone or frozenhelfire to make this hero

Level 9
:wink: so I guess, DotA fun heroes? yeah... That's kinda cool, but try these then, go to playdota official website > forums > programming, I see a lot of question about making spells there, but it's in JASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.