• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

R.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
These are the last pictures of my super cat. I took these pictures few days ago, but then he died...

Now I don't have a friend in the evening when I'm making maps.

Attachments

• Cat 1.JPG
    Cat 1.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Cat 2.JPG
    Cat 2.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Cat 3.JPG
    Cat 3.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 220
Level 34
I like cats, sorry to hear about your's dying. I wish mine could lay on my monitor.

Level 7
Sorry to hear about that, I have nine, and i can't imagine any of them dying, when i was just five, and my current generations was just being born my favorite one died, it took forever to get over, but i was just five right? A while ago i had a batch of seven, all with cleft pallets and died. I feel your pain.

my family dog in korea drowned after falling through thin ice. i had to watch it die cos i would have drowned as well if i tried anything. i cried. i only knew the dog for like a month while i was there but it was really sad for me. the little guy was so jolly that day, with that silly pug smile on his face and his tongue sticking out...

so yeah. i feel your sorrow.

on another note...i have to go to army as well. in few years. compulsory. i hope we dont end up shooting each other in the future for whatever reason.

Level 6
Sorry for your loss, even if it's "just" a pet, it's usually a really sad experience losing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.