• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scientology...WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I don't know if you guys know how stupid high-level scientologists are...but this is what they believe in.

An extract from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

"the story of Xenu, the galactic tyrant who first kidnapped certain individuals who were deemed as 'excess population' and loaded these individuals into space planes for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). These space planes were supposedly exact copies of Douglas DC-8s. He then stacked hundreds of billions of these frozen victims around Earth's volcanoes 75 million years ago before blowing them up with hydrogen bombs and brainwashing them with a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for 36 days."

Yes, thats right..

Hydrogen bombs? WTF! ROFL!!

3D super colossal motion picture??

I Researched and found out that the movie 'Battlefield Earth'

produced, written, directed and starred by John Travolta is actually about this scientology thing.

Watch it, you will notice the '3-D super colossal motion picture'.

It's funny as....!!!!!!

and...I thought I was insane.

Level 10
tuna69 said:
I don't know if you guys know how stupid high-level scientologists are...but this is what they believe in.

An extract from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

"the story of Xenu, the galactic tyrant who first kidnapped certain individuals who were deemed as 'excess population' and loaded these individuals into space planes for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). These space planes were supposedly exact copies of Douglas DC-8s. He then stacked hundreds of billions of these frozen victims around Earth's volcanoes 75 million years ago before blowing them up with hydrogen bombs and brainwashing them with a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for 36 days."

Yes, thats right..

Hydrogen bombs? WTF! ROFL!!

3D super colossal motion picture??

I Researched and found out that the movie 'Battlefield Earth'

produced, written, directed and starred by John Travolta is actually about this scientology thing.

Watch it, you will notice the '3-D super colossal motion picture'.

It's funny as....!!!!!!

and...I thought I was insane.

you're insane alright. and John Travolta is outdated. :wink:

hah those crazy christans, they believe that someone was born out of a vigin lady! wow what a story; they also beleive this guy made blind people see, and rose people from the dead! now this is the best part; they think he dies and came back to life, and then rose to heaven! man what gullable saps!
i wasnt bashing christianity, i was making a point. the point is: all religions have crazy sounding mythology (some crazier than others), so you cant blame them for believing in what they want to beleive. but you can blame them for conning the people out of their money, like *insert nonspecific religion that was mentinoed at the beginning at this topic here*.

Level 4
Afronight_76 said:
hah those crazy christans, they believe that someone was born out of a vigin lady! wow what a story; they also beleive this guy made blind people see, and rose people from the dead! now this is the best part; they think he dies and came back to life, and then rose to heaven! man what gullable saps!
i wasnt bashing christianity, i was making a point. the point is: all religions have crazy sounding mythology (some crazier than others), so you cant blame them for believing in what they want to beleive. but you can blame them for conning the people out of their money, like *insert nonspecific religion that was mentinoed at the beginning at this topic here*.
now that is all wrong... true scientology isnt like that... i AM a scientologist mostly and a little bit reincarnationist(or whatever)
if you have questions about my kind of reincarnationism... DO IT IN A PM

why did you quote me? i was just making a point that you shouldn't make fun of scientology for believing in crazy-sounding things cause most religions do believe in fantastic things. anyways, who's to say your version of scientology is true? could you show me how more true it is than the one the thread author talked about? you shouldn't go flaunting that your truth is more true than others unless you can fully prove them wrong.

and one more, thing, wikipedia isnt very reliable.

Level 5
It's true that all religions are based on (sometimes silly) stories, but it isn't that makes a religion what it is. All religions have moral teachings, and philosophy.
That is why Scientology is NOT a religion. They just want your money first, then your freedom, finally your life.
I can only advise one thing about this: avoid Scientology and other false religions as best as you can. You can belive in anything you want, but don't make yourself to become a slave for any false religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.