• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Corsair

An undead pirate.
Uses in-game textures, has portrait camera and animations.
Wave particles appear properly in game

Give me credits if you use it.

Suggested art stats:
Blend Time - 0.33
Cast Point - 0.700
Walk/Run Speed - 270
Death Time - 2.5
Damage Point - 0.425

Added team colored plain.

Keywords:
skeleton, pirate
Contents

Black Corsair (Model)

Reviews
17:06, 28th Sep 2012 Tarrasque: I like the form of the model, its a cool character. Gold thooth lol. Im not a fan of ingame textures myself but in this case they look good on the model. A custom texture would make look superb Im sure. Im not...

M

17:06, 28th Sep 2012
Tarrasque:
I like the form of the model, its a cool character.
Gold thooth lol.
Im not a fan of ingame textures myself but in this case they look good on the model. A custom texture would make look superb Im sure.
Im not sure if those are custom animations, I dont remember all war3 anims but they look good on the model. I specially like Stand victory and the fx on death animation.
Works well in game. Good job

10-5-2012>Didnt notice before but its missing a team colored plane at the back of the model during portrait animations, please fix that to approve the model

Edit by Kwaliti:

Plane added, model approved.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Awesome great model, looks good, small file size, and very useful.

Level 4
Nice. 4/5

Idea: What about adding a pirate hand cannon? Animation for using it should be Spell Throw 2. What you think?

This is really damn cool and creative. I want to give it a 5/5, but the quality isn't quite high enough for it, just because of the way some of those textures look; that's not really your fault.

This gets a 4/5 from me, I really love the way you customized the skeleton.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm giving this a 5/5, I do think it's good enough for it.

Last edited:
Level 5
Awesome! 5/5, anims bring out the evilness of the skeleton pirate, this inspired me to maybe make a map based around skeleton pirates. Good Job! :)