• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bamboo Sword HQ

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Japanese bamboo training sword!

made by nara-shikamaru

credits to anarchianbedlam for help with milkshape
Big credits to misha for helping me with the Low quality model and everything else :D!
created this using GIMP, milkshape, and mspaint
Edit 1 - smaller filesize!
Edit 2 - reduced filesize and polies!
Edit 3 - now uses ingame texture thx to debode and smaller filesize!
Edit 4 - smaller filesize and polies and changed the handle!
Edit 5 - created a Low quality version with lesser polies and did some stuff in material manager!
High quality version!

Keywords:
sword, bamboosword, bamboo, bamboo sword, sword bamboo, wooden sword, wood, nara-shikamaru.
Contents

Bamboo Sword HQ (Model)

Reviews
17:08, 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: ...it's two cylinders... If you're going to make this "HQ", I'd suggest you use less sides on your cylinders and add some more stacks instead. Then with the stacks you can bend the "sword" around a bit more to make it...

M

17:08, 10th Aug 2009
Pyritie: ...it's two cylinders... If you're going to make this "HQ", I'd suggest you use less sides on your cylinders and add some more stacks instead. Then with the stacks you can bend the "sword" around a bit more to make it look more like bamboo. (Although I don't really see how you'd make a sword out of bamboo...)