• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bamboo Doodad 2

Custom Bamboo doodad model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Simply add 'Textures\', to the blp file.

Path: "Textures\Bamboo2.blp"

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

Keywords:
Bamboo
Contents

Bamboo Doodad 2 (Model)

Level 1
how come with every model i try to import, and i change the skin paths correctly, and i change the mdx math to remove the war3 import bla bla, and restart world editor and everything, it never works, can someone please help me here, ive looked at like 5 model import tutorials

Level 1
it's worked with 2 models so far, and that is because the creator showed a path name in the model thread, but almost nobody else ever does it, y? is there something that im missing? y do people only show paths for textures and not the mdx files? i seem to be only getting the mdx paths wrong, e.g. for this model here is it just bamboo2.mdx, jesus christ =_=