• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Collection of Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A collection of spell ideas created by me.
Inspired by takakenji and CyberDuelX16

[Spells sorted by Type]

Frost

IconNameDescriptionLink
icons_694_btn.jpg
Frost ArrowsShoots a barrage of aarows at the enemy.Link
icons_637_btn.jpg
Frost WardCreates a frost ward at the selected area slowing all enemy units in [x] aoe.Link
icons_2014_btn.jpg
Frost ArmorAdds ice spikes to the shoulders of the hero and ups the armor by [x] amount.Link
icons_2765_btn.jpg
Frost GrenadeThrows a bottle at a specified area, explodes upon impact slowing and damaging a unit for [x] damage fo [x] seconds.Link
icons_4045_btn.jpg
Frost VortexShoots a vortex of ice at the enemy freezing it in place for [x] seconds.Link
icons_6885_btn.jpg
Ice BreakerThe hero throws a block of ice at the enemy that breaks upon impact stunning for [x] seconds and inflicting [x] immediate damage.Link
icons_9610_btn.jpg
Ice CometCalls down an ice comet from the sky that turns into an ice infernal when it hits the ground, infernal lasts for [x] seconds.Link
icons_8619_btn.jpg
Rock FreezePicks up a nearby rock, encrusts it in ice, and moves the rock over the enemy. Then releases and smashes the enemy. [If attacked drops the rock.]Link
icons_8142_btn.jpg
Ice FieldCreates a field of ice shards around the hero. All enemy units in [x] aoe are damaged for [x] damage. [shards break when hit]Link
icons_7250_btn.jpg
Frozen HorrorCreates 3 ice encrusted skeletons to fight and defend the hero.Link

Fire

IconNameDescriptionLink
icons_7486_btn.jpg
Rain of FireShoots fireballs at wandom units in [x] aoe of the hero.Link
icons_10113_btn.jpg
Call of Fire Calls down fire from the heavens that look like lightning and burns all enemy units.Link
icons_8029_btn.jpg
Fire TornadoCreates a tornado of uncontrolable fire that burns everything in its path.Link

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Hey Midnighters!, maybe we should just merge the three together! xD, anyways, nice job making these, would you mind if i add them to the heroes?

Level 14
I follow my tradition : Everytime there's a collection\Idea thread, I post something.

Devastate : The hero channels all elemental powers to launch this powerful spell : Launches :
First, Waves of ice that slow enemies' movement speed.
Second, one very big venom bolt that strikes the area and slows enemies' attack speed.
Third, a volcano that is created from earth and launches lava bolts at nearby enemies.
Fourth, last, a great lightning that deals the damage of everything (first,second,third)

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Frankly, i would be jumping up and down on my bed if i were you, isn't this a good thing?

Level 14
You should be honoured, takakenji, if people admired your idea of a collection that much and created collections, too. Also, you stopped giving out ideas. And you don't give them much...Detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.