• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin & Icons Shop. (Not Pay :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
well nerovesper, I leave you a sample of like it is being your skin:
attachment.php

I think its need some more details and its be done.

by the way, i did attached the request of hoplitespear, hope he like these.

533 Y4! :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• PASBTNBullet-upg-3.blp
    7 KB · Views: 72
  • screenshtDM.jpg
    screenshtDM.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Doomgaurd.blp
    112 KB · Views: 66
  • PASBTNBulletPiercing.blp
    5.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 31
Ok, I need another icon. This icon need to be very high quality with clear view.

Spell : Arrow Prison

Carlos summons 12 magical arrows around the targeted unit. The target unit and every enemies in within 500 range of the target unit would be locked by time for approximate 5 seconds. After the lockdown have expired, those arrows would shoot towards the target, damaging every enemy in their path.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - Each arrows deal 35 damage.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - Each arrows deal 45 damage.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Each arrows deal 60 damage.

I hope this description help.

Level 7
they are fantastics. I like they :). Thank you. one question, what text change? :
example: war3mapImported\BTNNaga.blp to BTNNaga.blp or something. Thank you :).

Level 16
viktor1995 said:
they are fantastics. I like they :). Thank you. one question, what text change? :
example: war3mapImported\BTNNaga.blp to BTNNaga.blp or something. Thank you :).
it isnt necessary any specific path for the icons. only for the skins. Just import them and its ready! :D

Septimus said:
Ok, I need another icon. This icon need to be very high quality with clear view.
I will work on it.

----------------------------

Here is your skin, Arthas king!:
attachment.php

hope u like it!

I WILL BE BACK! ;p

Attachments

• sceenshts.jpg
    sceenshts.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 549
  • SnapDragon.blp
    119.3 KB · Views: 93
Level 16
Your icon, Septimus:
attachment.php

hope u like it.

Hey i need some icons and if u could make ide love to have an goblin model.
If u played runescape u now wich goblin i now (icon then if possible too)
Im NOT A MODELLER!

Could u also make an icon for Villager v2 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site would like it alot.
i will work on it..

Further u could make an little icon from an dragon spitting fire ?
Oks!

Thank you, they working good :). You should make icons for blizzard. Can you make two new icon?
an Sargeras icon:
Image:Sargeras WoW.JPG - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
and to this:

Murgul pool - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Thank you :).

Ok, i will work...!!

Attachments

• DISBTNArrowPrision.blp
    6.4 KB · Views: 68
  • iconarrows.jpg
    iconarrows.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 265
  • BTNArrowPrision.blp
    10 KB · Views: 48
Level 31
Good work, that is exactly what i want.

Here is another 2 icon in need of it.

Imperial Strength

When Imperial Strength is activated, it gives Baxter 200 bonus damage and spell immunity. |nLasts 20 seconds.

As for this icon, I want a icon of a big muscle that represent strength. Of course, the muscle need to have a tatoo of a sword with angel wing along it.

This icon need to be in high quality and clear as well because it was for my campaign project which I am far more serious on it compare to my previous project.

The second icon I need was this.

Fire Spirit

Summon the spirit of fire that lasts for 30 seconds and would absorb the life essence of nearby enemy units. As they absorb the enemy life, they convert it into a substance that restores Baxter hit points when they return.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 500 Area of effect.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 1,000 Area of effect.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 1,500 Area of effect.

The icon need to have a look of a bunch of fire sphere around.

Level 5
Icon request :D

Can you make me an icon matching this skin: Skin
it should look a little bit like the illidan/demon hunter icon not just a screenshot of the skin.
~MetalThing~

Level 16
here is some icons!

attachment.php

------------------------

Septimus: I Will Work on these. :smile:

MetalThing: I will try to do it. :thumbs_up:

Medion555: I need you post an image of that goblin. :hohum:

errorz: you need to tell me what suit and what troll. :hohum:

533 Y4!

Attachments

• BTNVillager2.blp
    9.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DISBTNVillager2.blp
    6.6 KB · Views: 59
  • BTNDragonFire.blp
    8.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DISBTNDragonFire.blp
    5.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DISBTNSargeras.blp
    8.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IConSssssss.jpg
    IConSssssss.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 288
  • DISBTNMurgulPool.blp
    5.9 KB · Views: 63
  • BTNMurgulPool.blp
    9.6 KB · Views: 60
  • BTNSargeras.blp
    11.3 KB · Views: 51
Level 18
Could you create a serie of icons for me? I've send you the details in a PM earlier. You can find a list of series that need an icon here. Everything under "PROGRAMS --> Games" is a serie. Almost every serie in the Games category requires 10 upgrades each and they all need an icon. You can pick as many or as few series you'd want to make icons for. Please do complete series, to prevent different drawing styles in the icons of 1 serie.

If you tell me which serie you'd like to make icons for, I can provide you with the background/base images for the icons for each upgrade level.
To give you an idea of what I would like them to look like, I've made a simple sample icon. The lower-left part indicated the research level. In this case level 1.
mario_bros510.jpg

I can send you the Photoshop file, so you can use that as referral file if you like.

One last thing: Please keep the icon's file size around 10-15kB max. I need many icons, so I'll have to share the size limit, since it's multiplayer.

Many thanks in advance!

Level 16
here is the icons for septimus. Hope he like these.. :D
attachment.php

-------------------------

MetalThing said:
Wow Xezko your sargeras icon is really impressive :) and thx in advance for making it :D
The Sargeras is only a resized image... :S .... By the way, im working on your request.

Avator said:
Could you create a serie of icons for me? I've send you the details in a PM earlier. You can find a list of series that need an icon here. Everything under "PROGRAMS --> Games" is a serie. Almost every serie in the Games category requires 10 upgrades each and they all need an icon. You can pick as many or as few series you'd want to make icons for. Please do complete series, to prevent different drawing styles in the icons of 1 serie.

If you tell me which serie you'd like to make icons for, I can provide you with the background/base images for the icons for each upgrade level.
To give you an idea of what I would like them to look like, I've made a simple sample icon. The lower-left part indicated the research level. In this case level 1.

I can send you the Photoshop file, so you can use that as referral file if you like.

One last thing: Please keep the icon's file size around 10-15kB max. I need many icons, so I'll have to share the size limit, since it's multiplayer.

Many thanks in advance!

Are u need a diferent icon for each research level, or only change the idicator level?

Medion555 said:
Thanks they are awesome and u doing them fast too
Trying to get picture
Oks, i will work on it." :D

Attachments

• BTNFireSpirit.blp
    8.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DISBTNFireSpirit.blp
    5.4 KB · Views: 51
  • BTNImpStr.blp
    9.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DISBTNImpStr.blp
    6.6 KB · Views: 52
  • septicons.jpg
    septicons.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 230
Level 5
Hello again i know youre working on my request but i got yet another one. Could you please make me a "new skill" icon matching the blue icon's from this link
Thx in advance
~MetalThing~

Level 16
i will try to do all the request.
Today i'm out of the PC, because today is my sister's birthday, next week maybe i hav some request done. I will do all the request In order.
And, Errorz, you really need to say me WHAT TYPE OF SUIT. there are so many, so quantity of colors to choice, then, give me a clue of what type of skin you need.
For example, isnt equal a thief suit than a sorceror one.
See ya until next week! :D

Level 16
Here is it the Medion request:
attachment.php

Here is it the MetalThing request:
attachment.php

Hope u like these guys!

[QUOTEMetalThing]Hello again i know youre working on my request but i got yet another one. Could you please make me a "new skill" icon matching the blue icon's from this link
Thx in advance
~MetalThing~[/QUOTE]
1. There are too many blue icons, what is your want?
2. What do you mean with "New Skill" icon? a Disabled one?

Attachments

• goblinscreensht.jpg
    goblinscreensht.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 304
  • gnoll.blp
    79.1 KB · Views: 130
  • BTNHeroDemonHunter.blp
    11.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DISBTNHeroDemonHunter.blp
    7.7 KB · Views: 64
  • methalthingicon.jpg
    methalthingicon.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 299
Level 10
Hello i wondered if you could make a lightning effect skin for me?
It would be really awesome if you could as it is a big matter to me, cause that will decide if I'm gonna make a vampire hero or not.
The lightning should be like the life drain just changed to a red corlor, you will ofcourse get credits in my map and +rep if you care about it. :D

Last edited:
Level 14
it isnt necessary any specific path for the icons. only for the skins. Just import them and its ready! :D

I will work on it.

----------------------------

Here is your skin, Arthas king!:
attachment.php

hope u like it!

I WILL BE BACK! ;p

Godlike!I was on a 3-day trip and i could be online to see it but,it rocks!Gretids given anyway and here is some rep for you!

Level 16
Yearight said:
Hello i wondered if you could make a lightning effect skin for me?
It would be really awesome if you could as it is a big matter to me, cause that will decide if I'm gonna make a vampire hero or not.
The lightning should be like the life drain just changed to a red corlor, you will ofcourse get credits in my map and +rep if you care about it. :D
Well, Yearight, i never did it one before, but i can try to do it!

medion555 said:
Awesome man thats really woooooot man i really like it youre an awesome skin maker
(Are there any tuts for mounting skin to an model since im not very skilled)
Thanks! :thumbs_up:

Arthas_King said:
Godlike!I was on a 3-day trip and i could be online to see it but,it rocks!Gretids given anyway and here is some rep for you!
Thank you! :grin:
peterrab said:
Any chance you could make an armoured version of the Quillbeast Spirit Pig with spines instead of some of it's fur ?
well, everything depends on the skin of that model and of as the skin it is adapted to the model. I will attempt to do it.

Arthas_King said:
erm another question can u tell me the pat t import it?

Units\Naga\SnapDragon\SnapDragon.blp

<------------------------------------------------------>

I'm working on other request and projects too, so, be patient guys! :D

Level 16
Please do not copy and paste images and call them yours.
Also your DISBTN borders are wrong. They need to fade to black like a PASBTN does but be shaded over the entire icon.

1. These no are a CnP. I ve resized the image and i add borders.
2. Before i said that somes images are resized and modified version of the original.
[...] The Sargeras is only a resized image... :S [...]
3. I NEVER SAID : "I DID THAT ICON" When this isnt true.
4. Of these images you quoted, the dragon is totally made by me.
5. this is not an art gallery, I never asked you for your opinion.
6. please, if you don't have any request to make here, I request you that you not to do comments of that style.

the other guys (who don't bother): I'm working on the request.

See ya.

Last edited:
Level 12
Any chance you could make the Night Elf Huntress into a human ? Basically make her flesh-colored, and either make the ears part of a helm or get rid of them.

i can make the model of her, but ur gona have to check with him for the coloring xD

how eats are Human-looking, cant do more as I aint a "good" model editor, more of a resizer, recolorer >.>

if im not wrong here are the path for the Huntress...
Units/NightElf/Huntress/Huntress.mdx
Units/NightElf/Huntress/Huntress_Portrait.mdx

now u only need his skin to make it look more human-ish

Attachments

• Huntress_Portrait.mdx
    36.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Huntress.mdx
    176.5 KB · Views: 82
Level 1
I need a hero icon

Hey =D

Im a first time user and i want to make a character.

To do this, i need a sexy hero icon.

Could you please make me a icon that has sort of and infernal face but heaps of Deep red and white flames?

I have no idea how icon making works and i dont know how to do it, but if this is possible, i would greatly appreciate it

Regards

:spell_breaker:

Level 12
Thanks kevv2 for the contribution, but this is a 2d art shop.
I hate that people made confused of place... X·)

By the way, EveryBody! Check the First Post!

i know its a 2d art shop but, i thaught that if anyone would need Remodeling i could help ;P, if anyone wants remodeling in this, u can always PM me, id be happy to do the best i can

Status
Not open for further replies.