• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Shopping Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello all,

I'm wods-up, I'm not really active on hive, I'm usually busy with mapping.
But my current project is a game where you have to find trash as a beggar, and sell it to the local shop.

It would be nice to have a shopping cart where the beggars can put junk in, but I found no shopping cart models on hive. And I am a really REALLY bad moddeler.

Can someone make a shopping cart model for me please?

Here are some pictures for inspiration:

Attachments

• Shop1.JPG
    Shop1.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Shop2.JPG
    Shop2.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Shop3.JPG
    Shop3.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 99
Level 3
Thanks, I love it! +rep for you!

There is a minor leak that it is half into the ground, but I fixed that by setting his "flying height" to 92, so that's not a problem.

A walk animation would be nice, but it is not necessary...

Level 3
true... it is already perfect...

anyway, I made an icon for the Shopping Cart, just replace the
war3mapImported\BTNShoppingCart.blp with ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNShoppingCart.blp and
war3mapImported\DISBTNShoppingCart.blp with ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNShoppingCart.blp...

Attachments

• BTNShoppingCart.blp
    8.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DISBTNShoppingCart.blp
    7.4 KB · Views: 47
Level 26
oh sry for the model´s height :/

I forgot to move it higher, but it´s good that you solved it yourself^^

Edit: I just had another idea: if I find some time I will ad some attachment points so you can add some items into it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.