• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Skin & Icons Shop. (Not Pay :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
k sorry. do you have an estimated time that you will re-open, or are you closed permanently?

Level 16
Forgive me but I have to say not more. :sad:

I wanted to make all the requests and to put all together in a post, but it have been made very hard to me with the school and other things. I have only been able to make this icon (that it is for Septimus) and I should leave this post until here. I will no longer make more request, because I don't have a lot of realtime to be able to make them and I don't want to continue giving requests of bad quality.

Now, the moderators can close this topic finally.

Here is the icon for you, Septimus. I hope you like it.
attachment.php

(its hav DISBTN, BTN, DISPAS and PAS.)

See ya.

Attachments

• BTNSniffing.jpg
    BTNSniffing.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 266
  • BTNSniffing.blp
    8.9 KB · Views: 103
  • DISBTNSniffing.blp
    5.4 KB · Views: 71
  • PASSniffing.blp