• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions & Ideas

BnG_Suggestions.png

Got a great idea that would improve the map?
Feel free to share it!

This thread is for discussion related to suggestions and potential future features.

Last edited:
Level 20
BnG II could use some new hairstyles for Females:
hairstyles___2nd_edition__by_NeonGenesisEVARei.jpg
Althought that's just optional cause it's unnecessary filesize!

Another Idea i was thinking, while in Duel Arena mode when you are observing and you are switching between observing P1 and P2, how about a third observing option that allows you to view Eagle's View?
BnGII%20Eagle%20View%2001.jpg
BnGII%20Eagle%20View%2002.jpg

EDIT:
One minor thing you could do is to clear all text messages for the player that uses "-mute" it will help me a lot when i want to record since i can start recording instaly since I won't have to wait for text messages to go away.

Last edited:
BnG II could use some new hairstyles for Females
Yeah, gotta think about doing some when I shift my focus towards character customization again.

[td]
Another Idea i was thinking, while in Duel Arena mode when you are observing and you are switching between observing P1 and P2, how about a third observing option that allows you to view Eagle's View?
[/td][td]
One minor thing you could do is to clear all text messages for the player that uses "-mute" it will help me a lot when i want to record since i can start recording instaly since I won't have to wait for text messages to go away.
[/td]
Hmm yeah, those could be useful.

A good Ai would be great for this.
Yes, coming soon!

Also an arena where all heroes are in one team and hundrend of easy creeps are coming and KILL KILL KILL!!!!!! SOOOOOO MUCH BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
That one would be great.
Hmm, some kind of survival mode?
Gotta think about that.

how lazy people suggest:
bng%20notes.jpg
Hotkeys: Maybe later, I might switch some things around so it would be pointless to add them right now.

Sprint text & sound: Gotta see if that can be improved.

Level 2
2 suggestions.. Swords open to u as u level up, like level 5 u get a special sword u can buy
2nd changing the colour of ur blood coat as u level up :D

2 suggestions.. Swords open to u as u level up, like level 5 u get a special sword u can buy

You already have faces and hairstyles changing as you level up...

Anyway, my suggestion:
Make some interact-able terrain (traps, doors, floods, avalanches, etc.)

Level 20
Anyway, my suggestion:
have some rep for the awesome idea! (+2) :)

I actually suggested to kita something similar to that, Destroy-able Terrain best seen at Heroes of Genesia

I don't know if it's just me but i just phucking love the feeling of being able to destroy the terrain!

[td]
I was thinking, how about a New Area? like on-board a ship!
war3%202013-02-23%2014-47-27-672.jpg
war3%202013-02-23%2014-46-45-222.jpg
war3%202013-02-23%2014-47-38-255.jpg
war3%202013-02-23%2014-47-48-672.jpg
Terrain from Pirates of the Sea
[/td][td]
Ebin bebin, Kita should do this one.
[/td]
Interesting suggestion, I'll keep it in mind during terraining.
It'll probably require a couple of new custom models but it might be worth it.

My current priority is fixing the new combat system but I might look into terraining after that.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Hmm I'm not sure about the swords thing as I don't want to turn BnG II into a "grind2win" game.
It might be a good thing to have the "high-risk-high-reward" -swords that are the most difficult to use locked from newbies.
However, if newbies get killed with one of these swords they would certainly feel that they lost because the other guy unlocked a better sword.

About the blood coats; changeable equipment color is reserved for teamcolor.
It would be too expensive (in regards to filesize) to make the actual coat have different colors for ranks.

[td]
You already have faces and hairstyles changing as you level up...

Anyway, my suggestion:
[/td][td]
have some rep for the awesome idea! (+2) :)

I actually suggested to kita something similar to that, Destroy-able Terrain best seen at Heroes of Genesia

I don't know if it's just me but i just phucking love the feeling of being able to destroy the terrain!
[/td]
Yes, very good!
I have been thinking of adding some dynamic elements to the game areas which would be reset whenever a new round is started. However, I haven't gotten around to actually start implementing any yet.
I was thinking of adding destructible tables/chairs to the tavern terrain, and perhaps make it so that light objects (such as small chairs/boxes/etc) could be kicked to make them into projectiles that would shatter on contact, dealing a small amount of damage and stumbling the target.

I'd like to hear more suggestions about destructible/interactive objects or elements for the game areas if you've got any feasible ideas.
Also, +rep given to all suggestions!

Level 20
New Mode Idea: Search & Destroy (not the common one)

Areas: Island, Battle Zone

Explanation: Everybody spawns in random points of the map and has to search the area for items, IF possible everybody starts without a Fang, so they have slash, power slam, defend & lunge disabled, until they find a sword to equip, they can only sprint, kick and tumble.

SearchDestroyItem001.jpg
SearchDestroyItem002.jpg
SearchDestroyItem003.jpg
SearchDestroyItem004.jpg

SearchDestroyItem005.jpg
SearchDestroyItem006.jpg
SearchDestroyItem007.jpg
SearchDestroyItem008.jpg

Explanation: Everybody spawns in random points of the map and has to search the area for items,
Thanks for the suggestion!
IF possible everybody starts without a Fang, so they have slash, power slam, defend & lunge disabled, until they find a sword to equip, they can only sprint, kick and tumble.
Not possible, the combat systems always assume the player has some weapon equipped.
It would take a massive amount of work to change this.

Minor suggestion: Change item models to something other than the gold chest. I mean, imagine this: 'Look, a chest full of gold! Ooooh, it morphed into a Viking Sword!' Although this might be cool in real life, here it isn't. lol :D

Some real interactable terrain suggestions:
Falling trees and columns are always nice. Same goes for destructible crates and barrels.
Forest Pond - a flood would be great here. It would make you climb to the upper part of the map, thus making you fight instantly. The flood, and falling trees.
Island - pirate attacks. Maybe sounds stupid, probably because it is. You make a ship and make some cannonball projectiles from it. Falling trees here, also.
Tavern - aside from destructible tables, chairs and columns, here's one more idea: destructible bottles. Randomly spawns different potions, and destroying them either buffs or debuffs nearby swordsmen.
...I can't think of anything else that would suit your terrains right now, bit I will tell you as soon as I figure it out.

Game mode suggestion:
War - playable on Battle Zone ONLY. Team fight. Apart from swordsmen, every team gets an army. 4 types of units: Foot Soldier, Marksmen, Horsemen and Pikeman. Can kick out anyone if you want (I mean unit types, when making them). Last team standing wins.

Last edited:

Minor suggestion: Change item models to something other than the gold chest. I mean, imagine this: 'Look, a chest full of gold! Ooooh, it morphed into a Viking Sword!' Although this might be cool in real life, here it isn't. lol :D
Got any suggestions for that?
It would be quite a bit of work to change all equipment models to work as items or to create separate item models for every equipment item.

Some real interactable terrain suggestions:
Falling trees and columns are always nice. Same goes for destructible crates and barrels.
Forest Pond - a flood would be great here. It would make you climb to the upper part of the map, thus making you fight instantly. The flood, and falling trees.
Island - pirate attacks. Maybe sounds stupid, probably because it is. You make a ship and make some cannonball projectiles from it. Falling trees here, also.
Tavern - aside from destructible tables, chairs and columns, here's one more idea: destructible bottles. Randomly spawns different potions, and destroying them either buffs or debuffs nearby swordsmen.
...I can't think of anything else that would suit your terrains right now, bit I will tell you as soon as I figure it out.
Falling trees/columns - Yeah that might be good. Could even try to make them deal damage if they fall on players
Flood - This might be a bit tricky to pull off smoothly and might not make a whole lot of sense in the forest pond terrain.
Pirate cannonballs - It might work if there's some indicators where the projectiles will hit.
Potions & buffs - Hmmm. I like the idea of applying buffs/debuffs via destructible terrain elements.
Game mode suggestion:
War - playable on Battle Zone ONLY. Team fight. Apart from swordsmen, every team gets an army. 4 types of units: Foot Soldier, Marksmen, Horsemen and Pikeman. Can kick out anyone if you want (I mean unit types, when making them). Last team standing wins.
Yeah, something like this should now be possible with the new combat systems. I'll keep it in mind.

Not sure about the items. I thought just using the normal ones for armors, and making separate models for weapons, so they look like they are driven trough the ground.

Another mode idea:
Jade Emperor - not sure, maybe this is a Modifier. Playable in Jade Throne room only.
The only way to win is to sit on the throne long enough. While you sit on the throne, you can't move or do anything else. So then what saves you from being ripped to shreds by other players? These two guys:
Jade Soldier and Jade Lion. While you are on the throne, soldiers and lions spawn to protect you they are invulnerable, but if you get knocked off the throne, they disappear instantly.

Level 30
Hey, Kitabatake. How about more places or Arena to fight in because when playing this game, I noticed that it only have the original one. Also, It might also be better that in the middle of Waves, you might want to add diferent events that gives... maybe lots of money or also equips that can't be bough on stores like Rare equips

If you know the game X Hero Siege, you'll know what I mean. Like in some specific waves, players will be transported to a different places for the event. And also the spawn will be stopped for the moment because an event is on going. Its also better that you make some Weapons and Armors that is only acquirable through Special Events.

After the event, players will again be transported back to the Arena with their reward money or Rare Equips. This might be a good idea, bro!

Examples of Events:

Survival - Players will try to survive fighting enemies in endless waves. The last player standing wins the event! Killing other players is allowed here!

Boss Fight - Players will fight a strong Boss and yes stronger than the Bosses at the Arena. Player who landed killing hit or the last player that survives wins. Even the boss is not yet dead!

Not sure about the items. I thought just using the normal ones for armors, and making separate models for weapons, so they look like they are driven trough the ground.
Yeah, I might do that at some point.
There's a ton of swords in the map so it'd take a long time to make an item version for all of them (or to add an item animation for all existing sword models).
I'll keep this in mind.

Another mode idea:
Jade Emperor - not sure, maybe this is a Modifier. Playable in Jade Throne room only.
The only way to win is to sit on the throne long enough. While you sit on the throne, you can't move or do anything else. So then what saves you from being ripped to shreds by other players? These two guys:
Jade Soldier and Jade Lion. While you are on the throne, soldiers and lions spawn to protect you they are invulnerable, but if you get knocked off the throne, they disappear instantly.
A sort of "king of the hill" type of mode?
Hmm... I'll need to think about that.

Hey, Kitabatake. How about more places or Arena to fight in because when playing this game, I noticed that it only have the original one.
Ah yes, the Boss mode currently has only one area.
I'll have to think of adding new areas in the future updates.

Also, It might also be better that in the middle of Waves, you might want to add diferent events that gives... maybe lots of money or also equips that can't be bough on stores like Rare equips
I like the idea of having some kind of unique/rare swords that can only be acquired outside shops.
I have been running out of space for shops lately and it might be a bit too clumsy to have more than one shop just for swords.

If you know the game X Hero Siege, you'll know what I mean. Like in some specific waves, players will be transported to a different places for the event. And also the spawn will be stopped for the moment because an event is on going. Its also better that you make some Weapons and Armors that is only acquirable through Special Events.

After the event, players will again be transported back to the Arena with their reward money or Rare Equips. This might be a good idea, bro!

Examples of Events:

Survival - Players will try to survive fighting enemies in endless waves. The last player standing wins the event! Killing other players is allowed here!

Boss Fight - Players will fight a strong Boss and yes stronger than the Bosses at the Arena. Player who landed killing hit or the last player that survives wins. Even the boss is not yet dead!
Hmm. Adding some events might bring some variety to the game.
I'll need to consider this.

+rep given for suggestions!

I've had an idea, but I'm not sure if it's a good one... Traps. A system to buy and make traps.
They would consist of two parts:
Trigger - a step-on(small AoE, directly on a trap), a wire(from one point to another) or sensor(large AoE)
Trap - explosion, sound blast, spikes, falling arrows or other weapons, etc.
Traps should be activated not only via Trigger, but also when damaged.
AND/OR traps in some areas. For example, you know that there is an explosion trap behind the armor rack in the Tavern, so you lure enemy near to it, and then throw a kunai/shuriken at the trap... KABOOM!!!

Level 30
He, have another idea. Add some Legendary Equips in the game. This equipments can only be acquired through Special Events. More special than an Ordinary Event. Special Event can be done through completing achievements like finishing a Single wave in just 3o seconds like that. Special Event can be a Boss fight (as you know, more stronger than an ordinary or Event Boss), Survival (Fighting stronger enemies and yes stronger than ordinary and Events, but also Survival here in Special Event can be also surviving through traps in a designated time. For example, Traps will be activated on you and player must survive for 60 -120 seconds). How to win? Last player standing or if all players are still availabe after the time, the player with the high Life wins. So it is really needed to make Matija's suggestion of Traps into consideration because I've thought of this through his suggestion about traps.

Reason why to do this? Grants more appeals in your game and also players will strive harder in the game and never gets boring.

Level 20
With the current new area i was thinking we could use some sort of fun mode, like insta kill and tireless modes

Name: Cannon Dodge
Area: Ship
Description: You spawn into the ship without any weapon, your Power Slam, Slash, Lunge is Disabled and you only have Sprint, Drink, Kick & Tumble

Every 3-5 seconds cannon balls hit the ship in a medium AoE killing everybody caught in the explosion, your goal is to be the last man standing, you have to avoid the explosions and try to kick others into them to win!

Cannon Explosion AoE example:
war3%202013-03-03%2021-58-53-851.jpg

Level 30
With the current new area i was thinking we could use some sort of fun mode, like insta kill and tireless modes

Description: You spawn into the ship without any weapon, your Power Slam, Slash, Lunge is Disabled and you only have Sprint, Drink, Kick & Tumble

Every 3-5 seconds cannon balls hit the ship in a medium AoE killing everybody caught in the explosion, your goal is to be the last man standing, you have to avoid the explosions and try to kick others into them to win!

Hmmm, this can also be included in some events I have suggested to make events a challenge!

Level 30
Hey, maybe you can consider this too. I've thought of an idea about fighting many waves of Pirate attack and then the boss will be like epic.

Name: Attack of the Pirates
Description: You are spawned at the ship. You are given time to prepare on waves of Pirates that will attack you, 3-5 waves of Pirates. On the last wave, you will fight the leader of the Pirates but will be hard because while you and the Pirate leader are fighting, cannons will be shooted on both of you to give it a challenge. You must kill the Pirate Leader, you must not die or you fail!

Level 20
Hey, maybe you can consider this too. I've thought of an idea about fighting many waves of Pirate attack and then the boss will be like epic.

Description: You are spawned at the ship. You are given time to prepare on waves of Pirates that will attack you, 3-5 waves of Pirates. On the last wave, you will fight the leader of the Pirates but will be hard because while you and the Pirate leader are fighting, cannons will be shooted on both of you to give it a challenge. You must kill the Pirate Leader, you must not die or you fail!

Pirate Boss Idea Extended:
Boss will be a giant kraken, only his head and 4 tentacles will be above the sea, every 3-4 seconds the kraken will attack the ship with his tentacles doing AoE damage in a line, after every attack the tentacle is attached to the ship for 3 seconds, in those 3 seconds you have to damage it, after each tentacle kill, his head is vulnerable to attacks for 5 seconds, so you get 20 seconds together to defeat his head, you win the round after destroying it's head OR destroying all 4 tentacles.

Kraken Stats:
Each Tentacle HP = 400-700HP(based on players playing. Example: 500 x 4 = 2000HP
Head HP = 1000HP

So let's say 3000HP all together IF 5-6 players are playing.

Tentacle attack every 3-4 seconds and only 1 tentacle can attack at a time(perhaps 2 in highest difficulty)
After destroying each tentacle you have 5 seconds to hit the head.

Rewards:
I would suggest the following:
If you destroy his Head before destroying the 4 tentacles = Highest Exp Bonus (100)
If you destroy his Head after destroying the 4 tentacles = Normal Exp Bonus (65)
If you don't destroy his Head after destroying 4 tentacles and the Kraken manages to flea = Small Exp Bonus (30)

Extra Minions:
While you fight the boss in higher difficulties you could also spawn some sort of octopus that shoot ink (skillshots) on you and lower your vision for a small amount of time & can also attach on you and temporary disable all movement and attacks for 5 seconds (or until an ally hits them or the kraken tentacle hits you)

I've had an idea, but I'm not sure if it's a good one... Traps. A system to buy and make traps.
They would consist of two parts:
Trigger - a step-on(small AoE, directly on a trap), a wire(from one point to another) or sensor(large AoE)
Trap - explosion, sound blast, spikes, falling arrows or other weapons, etc.
Traps should be activated not only via Trigger, but also when damaged.
AND/OR traps in some areas. For example, you know that there is an explosion trap behind the armor rack in the Tavern, so you lure enemy near to it, and then throw a kunai/shuriken at the trap... KABOOM!!!
Hmm.
It might be too much fiddling for the fast paced game modes like deathmatch and so on.
However, I'll keep it in mind.
He, have another idea. Add some Legendary Equips in the game. This equipments can only be acquired through Special Events. More special than an Ordinary Event. Special Event can be done through completing achievements like finishing a Single wave in just 3o seconds like that. Special Event can be a Boss fight (as you know, more stronger than an ordinary or Event Boss), Survival (Fighting stronger enemies and yes stronger than ordinary and Events, but also Survival here in Special Event can be also surviving through traps in a designated time. For example, Traps will be activated on you and player must survive for 60 -120 seconds). How to win? Last player standing or if all players are still availabe after the time, the player with the high Life wins. So it is really needed to make Matija's suggestion of Traps into consideration because I've thought of this through his suggestion about traps.

Reason why to do this? Grants more appeals in your game and also players will strive harder in the game and never gets boring.
Hmm...
I'm not sure how well competitive elements like those would fit in a cooperative game mode.
However, perhaps a separate game mode that consists of a series of different competitive events/minigames.
I'll need to think about that.

Hmm this might work.

Hmm, kind of an alternate Boss mode?
Sounds very promising actually.

Pirate Boss Idea Extended:
Boss will be a giant kraken, only his head and 4 tentacles will be above the sea, every 3-4 seconds the kraken will attack the ship with his tentacles doing AoE damage in a line, after every attack the tentacle is attached to the ship for 3 seconds, in those 3 seconds you have to damage it, after each tentacle kill, his head is vulnerable to attacks for 5 seconds, so you get 20 seconds together to defeat his head, you win the round after destroying it's head OR destroying all 4 tentacles.

Kraken Stats:
Each Tentacle HP = 400-700HP(based on players playing. Example: 500 x 4 = 2000HP
Head HP = 1000HP

So let's say 3000HP all together IF 5-6 players are playing.

Tentacle attack every 3-4 seconds and only 1 tentacle can attack at a time(perhaps 2 in highest difficulty)
After destroying each tentacle you have 5 seconds to hit the head.

Rewards:
I would suggest the following:
If you destroy his Head before destroying the 4 tentacles = Highest Exp Bonus (100)
If you destroy his Head after destroying the 4 tentacles = Normal Exp Bonus (65)
If you don't destroy his Head after destroying 4 tentacles and the Kraken manages to flea = Small Exp Bonus (30)

Extra Minions:
While you fight the boss in higher difficulties you could also spawn some sort of octopus that shoot ink (skillshots) on you and lower your vision for a small amount of time & can also attach on you and temporary disable all movement and attacks for 5 seconds (or until an ally hits them or the kraken tentacle hits you)
That would require some extra modeling.
However, it sounds doable. I'll keep it in mind.

Kita has very horrible nightmares about Krakens as he couldn't beat one(King's Bounty) and in rage he never played the game anymore. I don't know if he's able to overcome Krakens ever again.

Hahah! You never managed to play that far yourself!

Level 30
Hmm.
It might be too much fiddling for the fast paced game modes like deathmatch and so on.
However, I'll keep it in mind.

Hmm...
I'm not sure how well competitive elements like those would fit in a cooperative game mode.
However, perhaps a separate game mode that consists of a series of different competitive events/minigames.
I'll need to think about that.

Hmm this might work.

Hmm, kind of an alternate Boss mode?
Sounds very promising actually.

That would require some extra modeling.
However, it sounds doable. I'll keep it in mind.

Hahah! You never managed to play that far yourself!

Kind of an Alternate Boss Battle just more challenging because of the obstacles, the cannon that shoots at both of you.

Level 20

Explanation: Everybody spawns in random points of the map and has to search the area for items, IF possible everybody starts without a Fang, so they have slash, power slam, defend & lunge disabled, until they find a sword to equip, they can only sprint, kick and tumble.

SearchDestroyItem001.jpg
SearchDestroyItem002.jpg
SearchDestroyItem003.jpg
SearchDestroyItem004.jpg

SearchDestroyItem005.jpg
SearchDestroyItem006.jpg
SearchDestroyItem007.jpg
SearchDestroyItem008.jpg

Improved:
Player still spawn randomly around with a fang and they have to find Treasure Chests in random places, clicking on them will cause you to begin opening them (like in battle zone)
and it takes 3-4 seconds to unlock and open one, you can ofc be interrupted by attacks. After successfully opening a treasure chest you get a random sword.

Chest001.jpg
Chest002.jpg
Chest003.jpg
Chest004.jpg

Last edited:
Level 20
Weapon Idea:

Humungoublade (Humongous Blade)

Power: 25
Stamina: 5
Range: 140

Special: [Brute Force\Penetrator\Lethality]
-Physical attacks strike through the enemy's defend

Description:
Humungoublade's enormous damage output and defend penetration is a deadly combination.
But don't forget to keep an eye on your stamina!

Ben 10 - Humungousaur [Voice Example]

Humungousaur-ben-10-alien-force-10171103-258-395.jpg

Armor/Weapon Selection Idea:
ArmorShopSuggestion.jpg

Interesting suggestions, +rep given!

Weapon Idea:

Humungoublade (Humongous Blade)

Power: 25
Stamina: 5
Range: 140

Special: [Brute Force\Penetrator\Lethality]
-Physical attacks strike through the enemy's defend
Hmm perhaps a sword ability like that could be included.
However, it'll need some careful balancing.

Level 30
New Mode Idea:
Hey, though of a suggestion about a new mode. Its named as Apocalypse, players must team up to fight a giant mysterious Green Orb that endlessly summons enemies. For the Green Orb to be stopped, players must team up to take it down but beware because it has high HP but no life regeneration. But beware when it reaches its half life, 50%!

Name: Apocalypse

Mode Description: Players must team up and fight a mysterious Green Orb that emits a foul aura and summons enemies endlessly. Players must defeat it and whoever lands the killing hit wins! But beware, Green Orb summons enemies endlessly and has High HP but no life regeneration. And its more harder when its life reaches 50%, he will summon enemies slowly but stronger enemies and it will have a decent life regeneration granting it more difficulty on the Green Orb's half life.

Place: Void (cannot be changed!)

EDIT: I wish you can see this Kita and give feedback if its good! +REP, bro!

Last edited:
Level 20
We need an epic scythe:

• slice enemies into pieces
  • cut trees and make them fall down, dealing damage to all enemies in a line and knocking them bad, plus making the terrain unwalkable and the tree stays there untill round is over
  • cut through the enemies blade, ignoring defend

hidden passive: increases blood and gores upon death by 25%

EpicScythe.jpg

kita sees everything...and everyone.

Level 20
Prolonged Reincarnation Idea:

Instead of auto-reviving the unit XX seconds after dying, display to the player (humans only ofc) after 3 seconds of dying any of these messages:

Press [Esc] to enter the battle again!
Press [Esc] to revive yourself!
Press [Esc] to join the war!
Press [Esc] to arrive in the battlefield!

and perhaps spawn them after 15-20 seconds without pressing Esc (this can also be used as an anti-afk system or smth)

while you are observing you should also be able to switch between players using arrow keys as you can do in boss mode.

Typo in Quests\Combat Notes:
war3%202013-03-24%2020-46-08-71B.jpg

Unknown Selection Screen Point:
war3%202013-03-28%2022-33-02-658.jpg

Last edited:
How bout Zombie Apocalypse game mode in BnG II Style?
Players will be in the Boss Room then zombies attack in waves
and maybe if a player dies he becomes an armed zombie
Hmm... I'll keep that in mind.
+rep for suggestion!

New Mode Idea:
Hey, though of a suggestion about a new mode. Its named as Apocalypse, players must team up to fight a giant mysterious Green Orb that endlessly summons enemies. For the Green Orb to be stopped, players must team up to take it down but beware because it has high HP but no life regeneration. But beware when it reaches its half life, 50%!

Name: Apocalypse

Mode Description: Players must team up and fight a mysterious Green Orb that emits a foul aura and summons enemies endlessly. Players must defeat it and whoever lands the killing hit wins! But beware, Green Orb summons enemies endlessly and has High HP but no life regeneration. And its more harder when its life reaches 50%, he will summon enemies slowly but stronger enemies and it will have a decent life regeneration granting it more difficulty on the Green Orb's half life.

Place: Void (cannot be changed!)

The map does need more bosses, I'll think about that. +rep for suggestion!
Anyway, the next map update will focus on bots and after that I'll probably focus on one of the following:
  1. Fullscreen interface for setting selection & character customization & equipment selection/shopping.
  2. Improved character customization and optimized saveload codes.
After these are done I'll probably start focusing on game modes and bosses again.

We need an epic scythe:

• slice enemies into pieces
  • cut trees and make them fall down, dealing damage to all enemies in a line and knocking them bad, plus making the terrain unwalkable and the tree stays there untill round is over
  • cut through the enemies blade, ignoring defend

hidden passive: increases blood and gores upon death by 25%

EpicScythe.jpg

kita sees everything...and everyone.
A scythe might not quite fit with the current animation sets.
I have been thinking of making a set of polearm animations for the characters but that still needs some thinking.

Prolonged Reincarnation Idea:

Instead of auto-reviving the unit XX seconds after dying, display to the player (humans only ofc) after 3 seconds of dying any of these messages:

Press [Esc] to enter the battle again!
Press [Esc] to revive yourself!
Press [Esc] to join the war!
Press [Esc] to arrive in the battlefield!

and perhaps spawn them after 15-20 seconds without pressing Esc (this can also be used as an anti-afk system or smth)

while you are observing you should also be able to switch between players using arrow keys as you can do in boss mode.
Hmm... I'm not sure about this one.
Wouldn't it be an inconvenience to be always required to press ESC every respawn?

Typo in Quests\Combat Notes:
war3%202013-03-24%2020-46-08-71B.jpg

Unknown Selection Screen Point:
war3%202013-03-28%2022-33-02-658.jpg
Which map version did these happen in?

Level 20
Hmm... I'm not sure about this one.
Wouldn't it be an inconvenience to be always required to press ESC every respawn?
Well it's either press ESC or wait 10 seconds, in those 10 seconds you could take a super fast break to go get something to drink or get a snack.

Which map version did these happen in?
Blades 'n Gore II v0.97e (beta testers group)

Also got some more screenies of the problem happening again:

Pictures
war3 2013-04-01 16-34-02-193.png war3 2013-04-01 16-34-31-702.png
EDIT:
I forgot this is suggestion thread, I moved the bug report on the Bug Report Thread.

Last edited:
Well it's either press ESC or wait 10 seconds, in those 10 seconds you could take a super fast break to go get something to drink or get a snack.

Blades 'n Gore II v0.97e (beta testers group)

Also got some more screenies of the problem happening again:

EDIT:
I forgot this is suggestion thread, I moved the bug report on the Bug Report Thread.
I guess the problem is just the incomplete respawn system tossing the setting selection units around.
I assume the bug only occurs after at least one round has been played or the round has been ended by host.
I'll try to get it fixed in a few days.

Level 20
Throwables:
Make them use charges and decrease buy cost by a lot
Shuriken = 15 gold, Kunai = 25 gold
But as I said 1 charge = 1 use so that way you can also buy throwables and use them while fighting!

Sword & Armor Sell:
While playing a game with sword/armor modifier on, at some point you might want to change sword/armor, selling your sword/armor might not give you enough gold to buy a stronger sword/armor.

When selling equipment, check if sword/armor modifier is ON and then give him gold equal to the price of highest sword/armor so he can buy any of them.

Throwables:
Make them use charges and decrease buy cost by a lot
Shuriken = 15 gold, Kunai = 25 gold
But as I said 1 charge = 1 use so that way you can also buy throwables and use them while fighting!
Considering that the throwables can be cancelled and interrupted, it would be too frustrating to have charges on them.

Sword & Armor Sell:
While playing a game with sword/armor modifier on, at some point you might want to change sword/armor, selling your sword/armor might not give you enough gold to buy a stronger sword/armor.

When selling equipment, check if sword/armor modifier is ON and then give him gold equal to the price of highest sword/armor so he can buy any of them.
That's why you have to choose carefully which armor to pick :p

Level 1
I have a new skill for BnG ll. Its called "Death Spin"

Introduction: Ever been surrounded by 4 players or more? can't run? well this is the right skill to you!

Special ability: does a high damage in the area that surrounds you within 300 AoE
Stamina ( I know its high but the skill is powerful ): 60 stamina
tip: "Defend" cannot block this skill.

How to use it correctly ( needs fast hand ): When there are more than 1 enemy surrounding u, click on its hotkey "Y" to trigger the skill, also this skill needs very accurate timing else it will be a waste.

Level 20

Introduction: Ever been surrounded by 4 players or more? can't run? well this is the right skill to you!

Special ability: does a high damage in the area that surrounds you within 300 AoE

How to use it correctly ( needs fast hand ): When there are more than 1 enemy surrounding u, click on its hotkey "Y" to trigger the skill, also this skill needs very accurate timing else it will be a waste.
It would have been good if we actually had more space for abilities!
Nice suggestion though, +rep

Level 1
Well i got ideas for 2 new abilities.

Blades:

Blinkblade : After you defend an attack shadowstep triggers making you blink behind an enemy 10 sec cooldown after 1st block.

Poisonattack: For 80 stamina it would take 25-30 hp from the enemy after 5 secs.

Armor :

Repulsing Armor : Cost 1500g It would have 12 def 70 mobility and an ability to push enemies b for some distance after taking 1-2 hits. (The pushback deals 10 dmg)

Firelord's Armor : After success full 2-3 hits on an enemy armor send's a flame wave dealing 15 dmg. If the enemy defends from 1 attack the effect is reset. 7def and 85 mobility it would be a good one for katana players.

Last edited:

Thanks for the suggestion, +rep!
It sounds like a working ability idea. However, I'm running low on interface space for abilities. I might create a dummy controller unit in later versions to free up the move and stop buttons for +2 abilities or something...

Also:
Ever been surrounded by 4 players or more? can't run?
Yes, the Tumble ability (F) is a low-cost solution when you find yourself surrounded.
It's even more effective when used in combo with the Lunge (W) ability.

Well i got ideas for 2 new abilities.

Blinkslash : It would take 60-75 stamina for blinking behind the opponent and deal 20-30 dmg and could give a little chance for a fast backstab.

Poisonattack: For 80 stamina it would take 25-30 hp from the enemy after 5 secs.
Thanks for the suggestions, +rep!

Hmm, I'm not quite sure how blinking would fit into the gameplay.
I think the poison attack would work better as a weapon speciality, gotta see how it could be balanced.

Level 1
Hmm , you can Create European style armors with Good def because of cost mobility
Crusader armor - 30 def 6 flexibity 65 mobility ( sometime can deflect any skill cant deflect powerslam and kick )
and do something with atack speed from E slash in Heavy weapons because that bloodsword and great sword is overpowered XD

Or another atack has reduced dmg , from that same skill = exhaust penality

Level 1
Another one ^^

Firelord's Armor : After taking 2-3 hits from an enemy armor send's a flame wave dealing 15 dmg.

Weapons :

Executionier's Axe : It would had good dmg at cost of low attack spead and had a % of chance to finish off a low hp (20-30hp) enemy with one hit let's call it decimate ;p

Guardian's Halberd : This one could had an aoe slashing with nice distance and after hitting enemy 2 times an aoe slash dealing 10-15 guardable of course saw that deahtsping idea and would be too unbalanced.