• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Mini-Contests ~ How would I be: My Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update. Dark Helmets are nice with white sprites.
Helmet%20Concept.jpg

If I extend it, will you finish it?
Personally, I don't think that "concept art" per se has to be finished. His entry shows his concept and colouring options, hence I'd say it completely fulfills the contest criteria.

The judge(s) shouldn't count the grade of polishment anyway, but the concept and overall execution.

I have to say, this contest did impress me, just as both the icon contest and the icon border contest. Seems like there really are a lot of talented artists who recently came out of the basement.
were you about to say 'closet'? :p

btw, this is my final entry:
116765d1344604733-concept-art-mini-contests-how-would-i-my-helmet-going-green.png

a down to earth helmet that can change the planet into more sustainable if everyone adopts the idea :ogre_kawaii:

Level 11
I've been so busy lately that i couldn't even find an free hour to finish my concept -.-

But anyways, here's my final entry.
174300-albums4636-picture60675.jpg

It's not even close to finished, but atleast you can see the concept from it.

Attachments

• Helmet Final.jpg
    Helmet Final.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 68
I'll wait for the next one... make sure to spam my page though so I know it's there. ;D
Ah, that would remind me of another idea:

Phar, would it be possible to integrate something like a reminder we get via mail (for people who "subscribed" or something) for side notices?

I think you announced every mini-contest via announcements. This way, everyone gets informed objectively and personally. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.