• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Mini-Contests ~ How would I be: My Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Neat. Looking forward to see the final result.

Edit:
Might aswell showcase this now...
Have fun guessing. :V

Attachments

• xyz3.png
    xyz3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 14
that purple feather thingy is awesome :cgrin: , but how do you take this sword? It has no handle xD or is the handle hidden under the feathers?
yes I thinked of somthing like that
216177-albums5644-picture68273.png

oh and here is an other wip :
216177-albums5644-picture68272.jpg

if I don't find the time for updating it this will be my Final entry :
216177-albums5644-picture68274.jpg

Attachments

• how would I be my.jpg
    how would I be my.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 125
  • how would I be my.png
    how would I be my.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 5
I will be joining if i have time to finish it. (Exam is around the corner.)

Shadowraith%20WIP.jpg

A heavy sword with curvy edged blade that act as hooks for parrying weapon from enemy's attack and disarming them. Decapitating enemies is easier with hooks too. The blood grove is decorated with green enchanted inscriptions/ornaments.

Wielding with both hands is advised unless you have arm strong enough to wield it single handly. Dual wield is not recommended.

LORE: COMING SOON

Level 4
Alright.
227648-albums6309-picture68300.jpg

227648-albums6309-picture68301.jpg

Backstory: During the fateful wars on Earth, a dark warrior arose, although he was not evil, he consorted with it in order to destroy it. When He had defeated all of that plane's demon's, he travelled to our lands, Azeroth. When the Legion attacked the World Tree, he slew a great number of demons, but his blade was taken by a ghoul, after he was batted across the field. As he slew the last of the demons and undead amongst him, he noticed his blade missing, and has searched for it since... Little did he know that a death knight had acquired the blade, and wouldn't relinquish it easily.

Last edited:
Mine :D:grin:
k35co4.jpg

vno1na.jpg

ae70xw.jpg

14tgcp.jpg

25u4c3l.jpg

2ryhksz.jpg

e7cr6g.jpg

2wdxbbd.jpg

a.k.a. Galaxy Destroyer, The Galaxy Destroy is an lightweight two handed axe that is capable of destroying Galaxies and creating/absorbing black holes it can also create an portable black hole at its endpoint also can create a shield that returns back/deflect the projectiles that hit the shield and can manipulate the gravity within the range of it desire.

Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Remove the Render if you ask me. Makes it look a bit odd, as if the signal from which the image is coming is facing interference.

Level 49
i cancelled my previus entry, cause i agree with BD, it is too boring for such free-themed concept making an redesigned axe.

So, u'r welcome - Portal-Gravity-Tau Gun V.Alpha

It is an mix of a portal gun and gravity gun, which are not a same thing overall, but have some specific similarity.

Gravity gun needs power for work, same with tau gun, which power-generators are very strong. So, the mechanism of both these weapons are mixed, let we have the 3 in 1 thing.
Wips for today included.

To be continued.

Attachments

• wips.jpg
    wips.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 251
Just for those of you who can't, or decide not to, read the rules within the first post:

You must show at least one WIP of your final design before the deadline.

Your submission may not be commenced on before the official launch of the contest, and you may not use previous work partially or entirely.

I mean, really. The least you should be able to expect is people actually read the criteria for the contest they want to enter before actually doing so.

Level 28
Add white. Not light gray, but white, to give it more contrast... hmm.. it should do the work. I think o_O

edit: btw it's really cool, do you intend to make the 2 small triangle speakers with such type of hmm.. grid(???) ? It would look nice ;)

edit 2: wow I just noticed that you can play music while shooting with this ;D hahahha (the disk there :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.