• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] ZRPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zam

zam

Level 3
ZRPG, An action/dungeon crawling/grinding/amazing Role Playing Game. Where you pick your favorite hero and grind it with various items of choice.

Has Over 300 Custom Made Items with each having it's own Effect and own Active.
Has 15 Custom heroes each being professionally made.
Has a stunning terrain for each area.
Has Optional Quests/Optional Dungeons/Optional Play-through.
Has Skin system where players can participate in events that are set by the creator to win a exclusive skin made only for the map.
Has Special Systems implemented into the map to enhance the gameplay and lessen the burden.
Each Skill of each hero has unique special effects instead of the boring standard Wc3 spells. [As well as SFX being unique]
Got a decent working save/load system can save "A lot" of data.
There is also bags that you can call/recall to put your stuff in, As well as Stash area.
Has over 30 Custom Made Bosses as well as 7 Raid Bosses.

A lot still to come, but please enjoy the current.

DO NOTE THAT WHATEVER IN THE SCREENSHOTS MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE INTO THE FINAL RELEASE OF THE MAP
Map was created by zam.

Also english isn't my first language but i sent the message never the less.
No Discord server yet as it would just cause distraction.

Map was created by zam.
Special Help from the idea makers : Skarlet Aka Senn, Zalmoxix.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 136
  • unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 136
  • unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 123
  • unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    975 KB · Views: 117
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:

zam

zam

Level 3
I can't include everything in the thread, but if any of you got any questions about the map feel free to ask me or reply to this message.

Level 1
hello, i got a question, is the map under devellopment or runs tests has been made / official release? cause i can't find any link in HIVE / epicwar, i played Exoteria RPG (the description says it's from you but with all the pseudos in internet idk) i really enjoyed it and if it's from you, thx!

zam

zam

Level 3
hello, i got a question, is the map under devellopment or runs tests has been made / official release? cause i can't find any link in HIVE / epicwar, i played Exoteria RPG (the description says it's from you but with all the pseudos in internet idk) i really enjoyed it and if it's from you, thx!
Yeah currently it's. It's still missing a bit of features, once it's complete i'll release it.

Level 1
Hey Zammy,

Hope you're doing well.

A couple of people and me were really enjoying the map so far. Some of us still are wondering if you plan to keep working on it and updating it or not. In the latter case, some are interested in picking the map where it was left and continue updating it. So, are you ?

zam

zam

Level 3
Hey Zammy,

Hope you're doing well.

A couple of people and me were really enjoying the map so far. Some of us still are wondering if you plan to keep working on it and updating it or not. In the latter case, some are interested in picking the map where it was left and continue updating it. So, are you ?
I'll send it in dms, do w/e you want with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.