• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

zooming out boundary blackness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
You know when you zoom the camera out you see things less and less clearly and the blackness tinting shades everything out, well was wondering if there was a way to make that go away? thought something like this trigger would affect it but it didnt..

• Cinematic - Disable boundary tinting for (Player group((Triggering player)))

Level 26
Boundary tinting refers to the bounds that are standardly drawn around the map, that block pathing.

There is the gradient terrain fog, which you can set in >>>Scenario >>Map Options or trigger action Environment - Set Fog, and the camera's far z, that cut's the view completely at a stroke to prevent having to render too much at the same time. Camera - Set Camera Field is able to alter this clipping value.

Level 13
eh i dinked around with it a little but when i zoomed out like 4500 or something high and it all fades out anything past 2500 starts to get a little faded looking
i couldnt get the camera to view it all that zoomed out as if i was in W.E looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.