• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombies Cod 5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You and three other survivors have embarked on a quest to survive a zombie invasion for one hour. If you are confused or if you need help press F9 and read the quest log.

This map is based on the Call Of Duty Five zombies gameplay. I guarantee there are no bugs in this map and also, you may have played the horribly bugged versions of this map. This is a better version.

Tips: Upgrade your defender as soon as you can, the random weapon box is on the second floor, camp in an area to survive longer, don't open torture chamber (it just makes things harder) and defend the four barricades on the first floor otherwise you will have a short game.

If you want to open upstairs, type -open upstairs, you will require 2500 gold to open it. If you want to open torture chamber, type -open torture which will cost 2500 gold too. The random weapons box is upstairs and you will need 950 gold to use it, type -random if you want to use it and stay close to the box so noone takes your item.
Drop the stuff you dont want on the top-left corner on the bottom floor where the barricades are otherwise you will have useless items all over the map. If you ever want to upgrade your defender, use your Research Facility. You can only carry one item at once, so if your not able to pick up a weapon its because you already have one which means you have to drop it and pick up the item you want. There are 9 weapons but they are a secret, find out for yourself what the weapons are.

I would like to thank hive workshop for models and icons. I made this map myself so I have noone else to thank. If you want to state your opinion, dissaprove or approve of this map or report any bugs please type away in the comment section.

Map made by AJspice

Keywords:
Survive, defend, defenders, barricades, Call Of Duty Five, crate of mystery, AJspice, weapons, sewers, torture chamber, upstairs, downstairs, labrator
Contents

Zombies Cod 5 (Map)

Reviews
17:33, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected