• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Wars Terrain Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hell, this looks like some good stuff. :D

Perhaps just decrease the fog start a tiny bit, or add at least some light sources inside the houses. Love that you can walk into them also ^^

(Oh yeah, are there gonna be some sort of light-creating spells?) Like.. a signal light or something like this`? :p

Other than that, looks like a very nice map indeed!

Level 11
Make a lamp in an indoors place. A interesting item next to the lamp. When the player goes to get it (goes in region?) the lamp is turned off (removed) and zombies come out of nowhere and rip the player apart, eat his guts and intestines.

Level 36
Well, if it wasn't for the Warcraft III Interface, I'd have thought it was a real* FPS.

*Real as in, not a map mod.

FPS? If anything this is a third person shooter >.> Not first person. And yes, it looks great, the outdoors terrain dont seem like its so much changed since last time and the indoors looks by far better, but yeah, some lighting would be awesome.

Level 10
jarasic park with some teribal drums over dubbed on it . . . but yeah sick map i love the idea and love the whole feel i dont know if it needs more lighting cos it makes a good atmostphere its the kind of map i've been trying to make for a long time, like Paint ball( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/some-terrians-125591/ ) that i was working on but could never get the camrea working and back then my mapping was still a little primative . .and i cant do jass or triggers for shit
+rep . . XD

p.s how good are you on movment systems . . . cos is there any chance you could help with a slide trigger . . . . and camera detecting hight . . cos if you could posible do a small trigger for me would be epicaly helpfull . . . . . xD

Level 19
Hey thanks for the comments people. I'll do the lightning things you suggested when I come home.

Uhm.. About the movement system. It's really alot of work to find optimal settings. But I'll what I can do for you. Just PM me after I get back from Greece. :)

EDIT: I used sucky recording suckware cuz I couldn't fint fraps on my computer at the time... That's the reason for the lag.

Level 7
I was more interested in the amazingly awesome fucking gameplay then the terrain I couldn't see. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.